"My Baby"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

As I was sitting in our bedroom crying, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in.." I said and wiped my tears away.

"Unnie.. are you okay? Lets go down stairs and eat. You must be hungry." Nana said.

"I'm okay. Thank you Nana. But I'm not hungry." I told her.

"But Unnie.. you have to eat.. you haven't eaten all day. Thats not good for your health." Nana said.

"Okay fine, but Nana.. you have to eat with me." I told her with a smile.

"Yay! Okay, I'll eat too." Nana said and she helped me out of bed. She walked beside me as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. She opened the bowl and there was bibimbap inside. She pulled the seat out for me and I sat down. Nana began to eat.

"Mmm.. this is really good!" Nana said and began to eat more.

"Unnie. You eat too." she said and I was going to eat, but I couldnt. The smell got to me. I wanted to throw up.

"No it's okay, Unnie don't like vegetables." I told her. Nana put a spoon full infront of my face. I gagged. I couldn't take in the smell anymore. I covered my mouth and ran straight to the bathroom. I passed Aunt Sira and she was confused. She ran after me and Nana followed too. I got inside and started to puke in the sink. My stomach started to hurt and my head was begining to pound once again. I hate this feeling. Its torture.

"Hunni! What's wrong!" Aunt Sira asked as she rubbed my back.

"I dont know.." I told her. I felt restless.

"Umma.. Unnie didn't eat the food Oppa made. It made her puke." Nana told her. Aunt Sira thought for a moment.

"Wait.. Hunni... your puking, you have a headache, you pass out.. I think that your pregnant!" Aunt Sira said and hugged me.

"What?! Unnie is pregnant?!" Nana yelled out. What? No.. this cant be happening I thought to myself.

"Aunt Sira.. Nana... please don't tell anyone about this." I begged Aunt Sira and Nana.

"But why not? Unnie.. It's great news!" Nana asked.

"I'll tell Oppa myself when the time is right." I told them. Aunt Sira nodded.

"Okay, I understand." Aunt Sira told me and hugged me.

"Just go get some rest. I'll make you porridge." Aunt Sira said.

"No thank you, I can't eat anything." I told her.

"Oh okay then. Just go rest. Nana, take your Unnie to her room." Aunt Sira said to Nana. Nana nodded and did as she was told. Nana was a very sweet girl. She help me to my room and sat beside me on my bed.

"Unnie.. did you know that Oppa made the food for you.. Oppa has never cooked for anyone. But he cooked for you. He looked so cool and handsome doing that. Keke~ Umma got mad at Appa because he doesn't do that for her." Nana told me as she was laughing.

"Wah.. Unnie.. I'm so happy! We are going to have a little baby crawling around the house!! I'm so happy for Unnie and Oppa!" Nana said with a huge smile.

"Thank you Nana." I said with a smile.

"Well Unnie, I'll let you rest now." Nana said and left me alone.

"Yukwon Oppa... I'm sorry. I wont let our baby get in the way of you and Ahlis. I won't let anyone take my baby away from me. My baby is the only thing I have left..." I said to myself and rubbed my stomache.

"Baby? Do you hear Umma? Umma loves you a lot baby." I said with a smile. For that moment, I was happy.

 

 

-Authors Note-

I'm so sorry for the short chapter :(