"Only A Week Left"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yunah's POV)

I am so worried about Unnie. Where did she go? What did Oppa do to her this time. I've never seen him this angry before. I hope she's okay. I went to look for her while our parents were taking care of the guests.

"Unnie! Where are you?" I called out for her, but there was no reply. I've searched almost everywhere but no sign of her anywhere. It was very dark too. She didn't even know her way around. Where would she possibly be? I asked myself. Ah! It's cold.

"Unnie!!! Where are you?" I called out repeatedly. Still no answer. Ish... this brother of mine! How can he be so heartless? Poor Unnie. Where is she? I can't find her anywhere. She must be so cold. I went back to there the guests were, I spotted Oppa. He kept drinking with his friends. I just sighed and continued to find her.

(Your POV)

My life is ruined! I have to marry Yukwon Oppa! I have to marry a man who doesn't even look at me. Who doesn't even love me. I have to marry a person who hurts me. My wrist and hands hurt so much. It's so cold outside. My make up is ruined. I can't get up. My palm is still bleeding. I don't want to ruin Oppa's life. I couldn't stop crying. I really ruined his life, its my fault for coming to Thailand. Why... does this have to happen to me? As I was crying, I still remembered that Uncle Choi was here at the party. He might still be here. I must hide myself before he finds me once again. I pulled myself together and got up. I looked around but I didn't know where to go. Am I really stuck in this maze? There's no way, that I'm going to make it out of here before the next morning! I thought to myself. I kept on walking and waking, it felt like the maze was endless and everywhere I turned, I was trapped. After what seemed like 2 whole hours, I finally found my way out. As I was heading back to my room, Mrs. Kim came up to me.

"Hunni? What happened? You don't look so good.." She asked.

"Umma, I'm sorry but I don't feel so good tonight." I told her.

"Poor Hunni. Alright, go inside and go rest." She ordered me. I nodded my head and hugged her before I went inside. As soon as I got into my room, locked the door. I went into the bathroom and filled the tub with warm water. My palms stung. I began to cry. Seeing Uncle Choi here tonight, was unplaned. Now that he knows where I am, and that I'm not with my parents.. what's going to happen? I ped my dress (it was on the side) and took a warm bath. I closed my eyes and let myself go. The warm water that surrounded me seemed to be the only thing keeping me warm as the bubbles consumed me. I thought to myself and cried silently. Oppa, I've never done anything to any one. And I know I haven't done anything to you. Why do you have to be so harsh towards me? Do you know that it really hurts?

(Yukwon's POV)

Why does the image of Hunni keep replaying in my head?! Why can I still hear the sound of her crying? Why do I feel pain in my chest when I see her cry? Doesn't it make me happy to see her suffer? I thought to myself. I was going to take another drink, but Jiho took the glass away from me.

"Yah! What was that for?" I asked.

"Yukwon, you drank too much." He simply said. I just sighed.

"Let's get you inside." Jiho said and we left the guys and he helped me inside. We got into my room and I laid on my bed. He pulled the covers over me and closed the door. The room was dark. Then something popped into my head. What was Hunni doing with that older man? Why was he holding onto her wrist so tightly? I thought to myself.

(Jiho's POV)

I'm so happy that Yukwon is getting married. Finally, he doesn't have to think about that Ahlis girl. I know that Hunni can make him into a better person. Hunni is so adorable. Yukwon! Your so lucky to have Hunni! She's so beautiful and cute. You must treat her well.

(Mr. Kim's POV)

Tonight was a goodnight. I'm so proud of my son and soon to be daughter inlaw. As the party was still going on, I recieved a call. It was from Junsu.

"Hello Junsu?" I answered.

"Yes, Minho. I have a request." Junsu said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Hunni might be in danger. I believe that we should make the wedding day get here sooner. Hunni needs to get away from here." Junsu informed me. I was shocked. Hunni needs to be safe.

"Okay, we'll make the wedding day to be in a week." I told him.

"Thank you very much, Minho." Junsu said.

"Your welcome. How are you two doing?" I asked him.

"We are doing pretty good. Thank you. How about yourself?" Junsu asked me.

"Oh we are doing good as well."

"How's Hunni doing?" She seems to be doing good. She's getting along well with everyone.. I told him. I didn't want him to worry.

"Thats great! I'm glad." Junsu said.

"I have to go now. Please take care." Junsu said and we hung up. Why is he in such a rush? I thought to myself. I shook the thought off.

 

--the next day--

I had to tell everyone that the wedding will be next week. So I decided to do it over breakfast.

"Everyone, I have good news to tell you." I said catching everyone's attention.

"Yukwon and Hunni, your wedding will be held in a week. We have to get everything ready. Today you guys may go pick out your wedding dress and tuxedo. Umma and I will order the invitations and hire chefs for the food and get everything ready." I told them.

"WHAT!? A WEEK LEFT?!" Yukwon stood up.

"YES!" Meeyun smiled.

"YAY!!!!!" Yunah screamed out loud.

"Oppa is going to be prince charming! Unnie is going to be Cinderella!!" Yunah smiled. I looked over at Hunni and she just looked down. She didn't seem to agree with it, but she had no saying in it. Over the next couple of days, everyone was busy getting ready for the big day. There was going to be many guests coming to the wedding. After the wedding, the two will be heading to their honey moon right away. They will be going to JeJu Island. Yunah and Meeyun seemed to be more happy than the couple getting married.