"You're Heartless"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Nana's POV)

"What the heck is Oppa thinking! His wife was right infront of him and he is flirting with another woman! Who in the right mind wouldn't be mad? Poor Unnie. She doesn't even know her way around here. But I don't blame her. If I was in her shoes, I'd do the same!" I yelled out speaking to myself.

"There wouldn't be a day that you do that. I'll never hurt you like that Nana..." Yong Oppa yelled after me.

"Shut up Oppa! Not now! Find Unnie!!!" I yelled back.

"Unnie!! Where are you?" I called out.

"Hunni!!!" Where are you?" Yong Oppa yelled out.

"Hunni!! Where are you? Can you hear me?" Yukwon Oppa called out. Tsk.. now you care.. I thought to myself. Why doesn't he just go back to that girl at the market!? God! I've known Oppa for so long and I never thought that he was like this.. I loved Oppa as my brother.. I've just met Unnie and I love her as much as I love Oppa.. She's like my sister. I feel so bad for Unnie.

(Your POV)

I kept walking and walking.. until I came upon the ocean.

"Oppa.. you were so happy to see her. You even forgot about me." I cried to myself. My heart hurts, my head hurts, and my stomache hurts.

"You still love her don't you Oppa?" I asked out loud as if he was the wind.. blowing beside me.

"Do you know how much it hurts Oppa?"

"Why'd you even decide to marry me when you have her?" The wind was blowing hard, it was getting cold.

"Oppa..." My head started to pound. What is this? Why does it hurt so much? I began to hear people calling out my name.

"Hunni!!"

"Where are you?" I wanted to walk away from this place, but my feet wouldn't move. I felt stuck. I was too tired to do anything. They saw me and they came running to me.

"Unnie! Are you okay?!" Nana asked. I nodded yes. Nana held my hands.

"Wa! Unnie, your hands are cold!" Nana yelled.

"Hunni, you shouldn't run off like that. Did you know we were worried about you?" Yong said.

"Yah! Hunni! Why did you run off like that?!" Oppa yelled at me. I wiped my tears and was going to walk away. Everyone was worried about me and they care about me. But Oppa yells at me as soon as he finds me? I head was pounder harder so I couldn't walk any farter.

(Yukwon's POV)

Hunni didn't say a word. God! Does she not know how worried we all were!

"You made everyone worry about you!" I yelled at her. Her tears just silently ran down her face. Hunni turned away to leave but stopped midway. Hunni stepped back a little then she lost balance. I ran up after her and caught her before she could fall. As soon as I caught her, Hunni was unconcious.

"Hunni~" I called out to her but she didn't open her eyes. Her body wasn't warm, it was cold.

"UNNIE!!" Nana yelled out. I picked her up and carried her to our car. She walked so far away from where we were. I sat with her in the back seat and Yong drove as Nana sat beside him in the pasanger seat. I leaned her head on my shoulder.

"Hunni.. I'm sorry.." I whispered to her. I held onto her hands. I was scared. Why did she suddenly pass out like that? We finally got home. We were greeted by Nana's parents.

"OMO! What happened to Hunni?" Aunt Sira asked.

"Quickly go lay her down!" Uncle Teuk said. I carried her into our bedroom and I laid her down the bed and covered her up with the blanket. She was shivering. She must be very cold. She must be very stressed out again. Hunni needs to rest, she's been out all day. She hasn't eaten anything yet. I told myself. A million questions were running through my head.

"Should I get the doctor?" Aunt Sira asked.

"No.. Just let her rest. She must be tired." I told her thinking about it twice before answering her question. I don't want to bother them.

"Let's let them rest.." Uncle Teuk said. Everyone walked out of the room and Nana kept glaring at me. When they went outside I heard Aunt Sira asked Nana what happened. Nana told them everything. I sat beside Hunni and held her hand.

"Hunni it isn't what you think.. I didn't know she would be here." I told her as if she could hear me. Then I remembered, she hasn't eaten anything all day. I should go make her something to eat. I left our bedroom door open incase something happened. I walked out of our room and Aunt Sira came to me.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Hunni hasn't eaten anything all day. She must be hungry." I told her.

"Oh, I'll go make her something to eat." Aunt Sira said. I stopped her.

"No wait! I can do it." I said and walked into the kitchen. I began to make Bibimbap for Hunni. Since she isn't feeling well, I should give her a lot of vegetables. After about an hour of cooking, I was finally done. I set the table for her. I didn't know that Aunt Sira, Uncle Teuk and Nana were watching me the whole time.

"I don't understand Oppa.. he has a wife, and that girl is here.. but he is with his wife.. taking care of her?" Nana said.

"Wife always comes first! Right Honey?" Aunt Sira asked her husband.

"Oh yes..." Uncle Teuk said and they all smiled.

"Wah.. look at Yukwon.. He's so grown. He's cooking for his wife. He never did that for anyone." Aunt Sira said admiringly.

"Yea that is true. He must really love his wife." Uncle Teuk said. Aunt Sira paused and looked at her husband.

"Yah! Why don't you ever cook for me?! I'm always the one cooking for you!" Aunt Sira yelled at Uncle Teuk. Uncle Teuk hugged his wife.

"But I love you still.. Your cooking is the best!!! Right Nana?" Uncle Teuk said.

"Hmm right Appa!" Nana said and her dad patted her on the head. As soon as I was finished, I went up stairs to check on Hunni. She was still sleeping soundlessly. I was about to walk out of the room but I heard Hunni turn on the bed. I turned back to her and she was starting to wake up. She looked around the room and then she looked at me.

"You passed out on me.." I told her. She just looked away from me.

"What are you doing here? Why aren’t you with her?" Was the first things she asked me.

"Why should I be with her? I have you." I told her.

"Because you two love eachother. Ahlis came all the way here to be with you. Aren’t you happy? She asked me and was about to cry.

"Hunni.. how do you know about Ahlis?" I asked her. She didn’t answer me. She just looked away as silent tears rolled down her face.

"I don’t know what she told you, but it’s not true. Don’t listen to her." I told Hunni.

"Why did you marry me when you have her?" Hunni asked me.

"I don’t have her. I did... once.. not anymore." I told her slowly.

"Not any more? What do you mean?" She asked me.

"She’s not mine anymore, you are." I told her.

"What? I’m not yours. Don’t say that! You are hers and she is yours. Don’t ignore her. Just go see her. She really wants to be with you." Hunni said.

"What happens if I don’t want to be with her? And I don’t want to see her?" I asked her. I was getting irritated now.

"Then your one heartless person." Hunni said. Those words hurted me.. I never thought that she would say that.

"What would you know?! I’m not the heartless person! You are! You’re trying to make me go back to her." I yelled at her.

"I’m the heartless person?! Oh, it’s because I’m not the nice person like Ahlis is! Go to her! I know you want to! Leave the heartless person like me here. I don’t know what pain is anyways. I can’t feel anything at all. I have no heart!" Hunni said and began to cry even more. I watched her cry, I wanted to wipe the tears off her face. She wasn’t a heartless person and I knew it.. Why did I say that to her?! I thought to myself. I’m just going to walk out of this room and cool myself down.

"I know you haven’t eaten anything yet. There is Bibimbap for you down stairs. Get up and go eat it." I told her. I left the room and closed the door behind me. I walked out of the house and drove off.

(Your POV)

Oppa walked out of our room and closed the door behind him.

"You would leave me for her.." I said quietly.

"I am the third wheel.. I should have never married you.. I ruined your love life..

"I am a heartless person."

"Oppa.. I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had a lover."

"I’m sorry.." I cried to myself in our room.