"Kim Ji Kwan & Kim Mi Cha"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

I took off my jacket and put it over Hunni's shoulders. She looked up at me and I looked down at her as we exchanged smiles. 

"Oh~ Oppa, your mouth.. you're bleeding." She said with a worried tone. I grabbed her hand and continued smiling.

"It's nothing. It doesn't hurt too bad." I examined her body from head to toe.

"How about you.. Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" I asked her. I didn't want to see any cuts to scars on Hunni. Seeing them on her kills me inside. Hunni shook her head no and we walked out of this living hell.

"YAH! Oppa!! You can't leave me like this!" Ahlis yelled from inside the room. I shook my head and kept walking.

"Shut up Ahlis, you deserve everybit of this!" P.O. said before he exited the room. We all walked outside. There were police sirens coming from every corner. Blue, red, and white lights were flashing from the cars. 

"We are all glad that everyone is safe." B-Bomb Hyung said as he gave me a pat on the back.

"Now that all these drama is gone, can we all just live a happy life without anyone getting hurt?" Kyung questioned. We all laughed at his questions.

"I hope so." I told him.

"We'll let you guys get some rest now. You guys get home safe okay? We can all meet up tomorrow to catch up." Taeil Hyung said. Everyone agreed to his suggestions.

"Thank you everyone for helping us." I told them. These guys are like family to me, I don't know what I would do without them. They are always here for me when ever I need them. Hunni let go of my hands and walked to Mali.

"Mali, I'm sorry I got you into this mess. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't have to go through all this." Hunni said sadly. Mali smiled and placed her hands on Hunni's shoulder.

"Hunni! Why are you saying that!? You're my bestfriend. I wouldn't let you go through anything alone! You know that I have your back. Plus... you've had it worse in the past. I'm sorry you had to go through all that nonsense." Mali said. Hunni nodded. Mali and Hunni gave eachother a warm hug.

"Awww! Isn't that cute!" Jaehyo Hyung commented as he placed his hands on both sides of his face.

"Shut up Jaehyo! Don't ruin the moment! You're just jealous... Because you don't have anyone!" B-Bomb Hyung said as he began waking to the car.

"WHAT?! I'm jealous? Psh.. no way! I don't need anyone! I have myself! You're the one whose jealous! Stop walking AWAY!!" Jaehyo Hyung called out after B-Bomb Hyung. They argued like kids all the way to the car. We all just laughed at them.

"We should get going now.. before the kids kill eachother in the car." Taeil Hyung joked. We all said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways. The whole car ride was nothing but silence. I could tell that Hunni was tired. I held onto her hands. When we finally got home, I called Umma and told her that we were all okay. Umma was very worried. She told me to take good care my wife. I promised her that I will and hung up.

"Hunni, you haven't eaten anything all day. Are you hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head no.

"I'm not hungry Oppa..." She answered and quickely walked off.

"Hunni, stop walking so fast! Where are you going now? Walk slower!" I told her. I was worried that she might fall or trip. Hunni came back with the first aid kit basket in her hands.

"I'm going to clean up your wound Oppa." She said with a smile. She picked up a cotton ball and dabbed it in clear water. She softly wiped the blood off my lips. As soon as she was finished with that, she picked up a tweezer and dipped a new cotton ball in alcohol and gently dabbed it on my cut.

"Ow.. it stings." I whined a little. She laughed.

"Oppa, of course it stings.. Just stay still. It's almost done." She told me. She face was so close to mine. I kept looking at her as she concentrated on cleaning my wound.

"There all done." She said and looked at me. Our eyes were locked with eachother. Hunni started to blush so she got up. I quickly wrapped my arms around her wasit and placeed my hands on my stomach.

"Where are you going now?" I asked her.

"I'm going to go put the first aid kit away." She answered. I pulled her back down on the sofa and removed the basket away from her.

"Just leave it." I told her. I pulled her closer to me and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Oppa.. what are you doing?" She questioned.

"Can't a husband hug his wife lovingly?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Oppa, what's with you?" She asked me again as she turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry Hunni." I began.

"Sorry for what Oppa?" She asked.

"I'm sorry for not being the greatest husband to you. I'm sorry for not taking the best care of you. I'm sorry I let you get kidnaped. I'm sorry I don't make time for you and I'm always working. From now on, Oppa promises to be with you at all times. I want to live a happy life with you and our kids. I don't want our kids to get hurt and I dont wan't anyone to take you away from me. Hunni, did you know how lost I felt when you got kidnapped? I couldn't do anything right. I felt like a part of me was missing. The part of me that I couldn't live without.. Hunni, I love you so much and I don't ever want to lose you." I told her truthfully and began to cry. She began to cry as well.

"Yah.. Oppa, you're a man.. why are you crying?" She asked through tears and a little laugh. Hunni wiped away my tears and I held onto her hands.

"Hunni, I mean everything I say. You make me feel like a totally different person. I love you for that. You see everything in a good way and never want to harm anyone. If it wasn't for you, today.. I would of killed someone. I would of really shot that Uncle Choi of yours. I wanted to... he caused you so much pain. I hate that... I couldn't take it Hunni. I really couldn't. Honestly, I can't imagine what I would do if he took your life and our babies lifes away from me. I wouldn't be able to live anymore. Without you, life has no meaning. It's pointless." I told her.

"I understand Oppa. I forgive you. I'm not mad at you. I can never be mad at you. Oppa, I love you." Hunni whispered. I pulled her into my embrace and held her tightly for quite a while. I miss holding onto her. Her warm body and soft voice, she's like an angel who came into my life.

-Months Later-

(Siwon's POV)

I'm finally home from my business trip in Japan. But coming home this time.. I knew that things wouldn't be the same. As soon as I got to Seoul, Korea I headed to the police department. I went to see Ahlis.

"Oppa! It's really you! You really came back for me!" Ahlis said with a smile.

"Ahlis.. I never thought that you would be like this. I never knew you would do so much bad things to other people. Even to the couple who are now married and expecting kids!! How could you be so heartless?! Wasn't my love enough for you?! Why would you go back to him? I gave you everything you've wanted. I never caused you any pain. I was always truthful to you. Why couldn't you just do the same for me and love me back?" I asked her with anger.

"Oppa! Please listen to me! I was wrong! I was blind! I couldn't see that a good person like you was standing right infront of me! Oppa! I love you.. I really do. Please forgive me! I'm a changed person. I don't care about revenge or the past anymore. I've moved on. From now on, my heart will only have you Oppa. I promise. You've done so much for me in the past, but I've always over looked it. I was a horrible person. Oppa, please forgive me." Ahlis cried. Deep in my heart, I still love her.

"Oppa, if you don't believe me, it's okay. It's okay if I don't have anyone in my life anymore. I deserve it. Karma really does exist. Now it's coming for me. I really do have nothing left. Nothing and no one at all." Ahlis said as she cried. Ahlis turned away and began walking back to her cell. Her words touched me. I went to the police officer and bailed her out.

(Ahlis's POV)

"Ms. Ahlis, you are free to go now. A gentleman, who claims to be your husband bailed you out." The police officer said. I wiped my tears and quickly ran out to see him. I pushed through the door and there he stood. Siwon Oppa! He really is the one for me!

"Oppa!!" I cried out and ran into his arms. His arms were open for me. He held be tightly in his embrace and I began to weep again.

"Oppa, I'm sorry! Sorry for everything. I promise I'll be a better person and a good wife to you from this day onwards." I promised Oppa. I really was blind in the past. Siwon Oppa made me see that his love is all I need. Being here made me realize what I've done was wrong and I needed to change for my past doings. Oppa said he will help me as well. Uncle Choi will never get out of jail for convicting murder. He'll be in prision his whole life. I feel bad for Uncle but, I'll come visit him often. Oppa and I will bring him alot of food.

(Hunni's POV)

Oppa and I was sitting outside on our swing in the garden that we grew together. Oppa was reading a book for me and our kids to hear. I am 9 months now and can have my babies anytime. Oppa took a long vacation/break from work that there is no saying when he will return. He says he wants to be with me and our kids more than anything in this world. Appa understands and is happy with Oppa's choice so he happily agreed to it. Umma is taking a good care of my Umma and Appa's business. Everyone is being treated fairly there. I over came my fear and go visit the place every once a while with Oppa. Stepping inside the bulding reminds me of Umma and Appa. I hope Umma and Appa are happy. As Oppa continued reading, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Oppa looked at me and noticed I wasn't feeling so good. He closed his book and set it down.

"Hunni what's wrong? Are you okay?!" He asked as he placed his hands on my belly.

"Oppa... my stomach hurts really bad." I began to whine. Oppa's eyes widened.

"OMO!! Hunni! Don't tell me..." Oppa said really loudly.

"Oppa... I think they're coming.." I said now in tears.

"Our babies! Finally! I'm so happy I can't do anything right!" He said.

"Oppa! Hurry!!" I began to yell a little.

"Okay Okay.." Oppa said surprised. He picked me up bridal style and we got in the car. We are now on our way to the hospital.

"It hurts Oppa.. it hurts.." I whined. Oppa held onto my hands.

"Just hang on Hunni. We are almost there." He told me. This pain is very unbearable. When we arrived to the hospital, all the nurses came running it. Everything was ready and prepared. I was rushed into the delivery room. Oppa followed me inside. The nurse called our family and friends. The nurse helped me change into the hospital clothes and I felt the baby is ready to come out. I felt as if I could crush Oppa's hands at this moment.

"Mrs. Kim, on the count of three, we want you to push." One of the nurse's said. I nodded my head. Oppa was right beside me and he never left my side. My wiped the sweat of my face and never took his other hands away from me. Oppa kept encouraging me.

"Hunni... I'm right here." He said.

"1...2..3..push.." The nurse said. I pushed and sqeezed Oppa's hand as well. I honestly didn't know what I was doing.. but Oppa's face turned red.

"Hunni it's okay. Just keep doing what you're doing. You can keep squeezing Oppa's hands if it helps." He told me.

"Oppa.. never again!" I told him.

"I'm sorry honey! But.. no!" Oppa whispered as he held onto my hands.

"Push." The nurse said." I pushed again. I felt as if I couldn't breathe anymore. I screamed and sqeezed Oppa's hands. I soon heard a babie's cry.

"Congradulations, Mr. and Mrs. Kim your first twin is a boy!" The nurse happily announced. We heard the "Happy Birthday" Music play outside the waiting room. I also heard everyone cheering from outside as well. Hearing my son's cry brought tears to my eyes. Oppa leaned down and kissed me on my forehead.

"Hunni! We have a son first!" Oppa said happily in tears as well. Oppa looks so happy. I've never thought he'd be this happy.. Oppa was even crying.

"Alright one baby down, one more to go." The doctor said. Not to long after the short happy moment of ours, the pain returned. The nurse told me to push and I did. I did two pushes, I used all the strengh I had left in me. I heard  smaller cry this time.

"Congradulations! It's a baby girl!" The other nurse said. Oppa was even happier. I felt so tired at this point. Oppa gave me a big hug.

"Thank you Hunni! I love you so much!" Oppa said as he kissed me. The song played again and everyone cheered happily. The nurses finished up cleaning our son and daughter and carried them over to us. Oppa carried our son and I carried our daughter. Our son was all bundled up in a blue blanket and our daughter, in a pink one.

"Hello little one! Welcome to this world! I'm your Appa and that's your Umma! You must grow up strong and healthy. You must protect your little sister!" Oppa told our son. I looked at them and smiled. I gave my daughter a kiss.

"Hello sweetie, Umma loves you very much." I told her.

"Appa loves you too!" He told her and kissed her. Oppa leaned our son to me and I gave him a kiss. The nurses brought me to a different room and everyone came inside.

"Congradulations!!!!" We heard everyone yelled as they entered the room. My room was filled with roses, flowers, balloons ect. It was so lively and filled with laughter.

"I'm finally an uncle!" P.O. yelled

"What did you guys name them?" Zico asked

"I picked our son's name. His name is Kim Ji Kwan." Yukwon Oppa said.

"My wife picked out our daughters name..." He continued.

"Her name is Kim Mi Cha." I told everyone.

"Wow, Kim Ji Kwan and Kim Mi Cha! Come! Let grandma see you!!" Umma said and rushed to Ji Kwan and Mi Cha.

"Ahh! They look so adorable!!!" Mali said.

"Our kids will too!" Zico Oppa added. We all just laughed.

"Boy... you don't know how badly these two will get spoiled by everyone!" Appa said.

"I can bet.." Taeil Oppa said.

"Of course they will be spoiled!" Jaehyo Oppa said.

"Whao.. little Kim Ji Kwan here looks so much like Yukwon." Jaehyo Oppa continued.

"My grandson really does look like Yukwon! Like father like son!" Umma laughed as she held Ji Kwan in her arms and rocked him back and forth. Appa was carrying Mi Cha and having a little baby talk with her. Everyone seems so happy.

"Oh.. and Kim Mi Cha looks so cute, just like her mother!" He continued.

"Ahem.. thats my wife!" Yukwon said.

"Omo.. heh.. sorry." He laughed.

"But yes, Mi Cha really does look cute and as beautiful as her mother." Oppa said and gave me a kiss.

"Get a room!" B-Bomb Oppa said.

"This is our room.." Oppa said. Everyone were happily chatting together and taking turns holding Ji Kwan and Mi Cha. Everyone really loves Ji Kwan and Mi Cha. This is one of the happiest days of my life. After an hour or two, everyone decided that it was time to go.

"Take good care of her." Appa told Oppa.

"Appa, you don't have to tell me. I promise I will." Oppa told his Appa.

"Good." Appa said.

"Hunni, get a lot of rest okay? We'll be back tomorrow." Mali said.

"Thank you. I will." I told her.

"You two did a good job!" Kyung Oppa said as he gave me a hug and patted Oppa's shoulder.

"Goodbye Mi Cha! Oppa will be back tomorrow. See you tomorrow Ji Kwan, Hyung will be back tomorrow." Taeil Oppa told the kids.

"Hunni I'm so happy that giving birth went well and safe. You must get some rest okay?" Umma said.

"Thank you Umma." I told her. Everyone left our room and went home. I had Ji Kwan in my arms and Oppa had Mi Cha. They were both fast asleep.

"You should get some sleep Hunni. Our kids are even asleep. Oppa will be right here when you wake up." Oppa told me. I nodded. Oppa put Mi Cha back in her nurersy crib and then he took Ji Kwan and put him in his. Oppa pulled up a chair and sat by my side. He took my hand and kissed it.

"Thank you Hunni. Now our family is complete. I love you so much." Oppa said as she gently played with my hair.

"Thank you as well Oppa. Now I have my own loving family. I love you too." I told him. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

-Author's Note-

YAY! The story is almost done! The next chapter is going to be the last chapter!! Get ready for it!!! I hope you guys like it. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe! It really helps me and encourages me to write! Thank You Everyone!! Have a wonderful day :)