"We Meet Again"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

Staring out into the crowd of people while my father was making an announcement, I saw a face that I didn't want to see. A face that I didn't want to remember. There stood AhLis. She still looked the same. I went away for many years just to get her out of my mind, but I come back to seeing her face on the first night I return? What is this?! A joke?! The last thing I wanted to see was her. After the announcment, Yunah took my hand and we walked off the stage.

 

"Oppa! I missed you so much!" Yunah said with a bright smile. I miss my little sister as well. She has grown so much.

"Neh, Oppa misses you too Yunah." I said with a smile and hugged her. Not even for a minute, she pulled out of my hug.

"Oh, Oppa~ I have someone I want you to meet." Yunah told me. I didn't really want to meet any one right now. But I didn't want to ruin her day.

"Okay, Yunah." I said and she led me the way to the person she wanted me to meet. There was a big commotion going on by the pool so we walked there. I saw AhLis once again. She was laughing for some reason and had a smirk on her face. Yunah suddenly let go of my hands and ran towards the pool.

"Yunah!! What are you doing?! Stop running!" I called out to her.

"Oppa! Oppa! What to do?! Hunni Unnie is in trouble! She is drowning!" Yunah cried. Without thinking, I jumped right into the pool and saved the girl. As soon as I got a hold of her, I quickly brought her out of the pool. Yunah ran to my side. She was in tears.

"Oppa!! Is she breathing?" Yunah questioned. Whoa, who is this girl, I thought. Why is my little sister so worried about this person? What's so special about her? I leaned in loser to her and listened to her heart beat. Her heart was still beating. She looked so weak. She was all wet. I looked at her face, and leaned in closer. I did CPR for her. After a bout a mintue or two, she coughed out water. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked up at me. Then at Yunah.

"Unnie! Are you okay?" Yunah asked. The girl just nodded her head. I took off my tuxedo coat and put it around her as I helped her up.

"Thank you." She said so softly to me. I just nodded.

"Come on Unnie. Let's go inside. You must be cold." Yunah said to the girl. Yunah held onto her hand and walked away with her and I soon followed. As I walked away. I saw Ahlis standing right infront of me. She looked at me and she didn't look too happy. I just walked pass her without stopping. When we got inside the resort building, Yunah brought her into our mother's office.

 

(AhLis's POV)

Seeing her drown in the pool made me feel so satisfied. That's what she gets for not getting me a drink. All I could do was smile as I watched her suffer. After she didn't return to surface, I saw someone run past me and jumped into the pool. I wonder who in the world would save a stupid girl who can't swim like her! When the guy returned to surface with that girl, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Yukwon! He looks so handsome. What is Yukwon doing with that girl? What is she to him? He couldn't possibly lower is standards to someone like her can he? Yunah was beside the two. She seems very worried. She kept calling out Unnie, Unnie, Unnie! Ah, its so annoying! What is so special about this girl? Yukwon's leaning in closer to her. Did he just give to mouth! I couldn't believe what just happened. That girl woke up and he gave her his tuxedo coat. He helped her up and Yunah started walking into the building with her. Yukwon came closer to me. I thought he was going to greet me. I was smiling, because I did missed him. It's been years since I've seen him or talked to him.

"Hi Yu-" I didn't get to finish. Yukwon walked right passed me as if I wasn't there. He walked straight for the building. He was following Yunah and that girl! What the hell is this?! Not even a simple hello? Has he really changed? Did he really move on? I thought for a bit. No, he hasn't, I told myself. He's still the same guy. The same Yukwon who loves me and only me. No girl, no one is as good as me. I'll win him back.

 

-Authors Note-

Hello everyone, sorry for posting this one up kinda late. Sorry it's a short chapter. But I promise I'll make the next one a bit longer :) okay? Please leave your lovely comments and tell me what you guys think. Thank you, have a wonderful day :)

-

Moon