"This Isn't A Dream... This Isn't Home"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

There I stood in the living room of my house surrounded by many unfamilular faces of men and my parents. I cried as I watched as they removed everything out of our house. One by one the mens took our furniture out. When I finally saw that they were going to take my piano away, thats the last straw. I couldn't let them take it away without doing anything about it.

"Appa! Umma! Why are the big guys taking my piano away? Appa please stop them!" I cried. Appa and Umma didn't say a word. Both my parents kept quiet. All I could do was tug onto my Appa's sleeve as tears ran down my face. Soon, my parents and I were being pushed out of our own house.

"Appa, they are hurting me!" I cried as the men wearing black dragged me out of our house. Appa tried to make him let go but couldnt. When we were finally out of the house, the man locked the gate and walked back inside the house. The house that my parents worked very hard to build together. I have no clue why this is happening to us. I wasn't the only one crying, but Umma was crying as well. All we had with us was our luggages. At this point I'm very confused.

"Umma, what's going on? Why are they being so mean to us?" I asked Umma. Umma knelt down to my level and pulled me into a hug as she began to speak.

"Hunni... be a good girl and listen to Umma okay? Right now, we have to go stay with Uncle Choi. It will only be for a while." Umma informed me. I just nodded and listen to what I was told. As night was approaching, the storm was starting. I was being pushed back and forth by the strong wind. It was very cold out, I was shivering. I hate lightning and thunder storms. They scare me a lot. Appa picked me up in his strong arms and carried me most of the way to Uncle Choi's house. I don't know who Uncle Choi is, but I'm thankful that he is helping us and giving us a place to stay. After what seemed to be forever, we finally reached his house. It was a very big house. The door opened and there stood a man who welcomed us in.

"Welcome Junsu and Jinhee. I'm sorry for everything thats happened to you, your family and your busniness." The man said. He looked down at me.

"You must be Hunni?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Welcome Hunni, make yourself at home. This will be your new home now." He greeted me. I just kept quiet.

"Choi, thank you so much for helping me and my family out." Appa shooked Uncle Choi's hand.

"No problem at all." he answered.

"Kai, come show Hunni to her bedroom." Uncle Choi called out. Soon a lady came running out.

"Follow me please Hunni I'll show you to your room." She said to me. I looked up at my parents and they nodded their head in approval. I let go of my parents hands and Kai took my hand and led me the way.

"You must be scared Hunni. Don't worry Aunie Kai will take good care of you." She smiled. I smiled back at her. She was a very nice woman.

When Auntie Kai and I reached my room she opened the door and we stepped in. The room was big and had many stuffed animals and a beautiful bed for me... but no matter what the room had, it wasn't my room. This isn't my house. I don't feel comfortable here. I feel alone even though I'm with my parents. This house feels cold... I some how don't feel safe here.

"Hunni, if you need anything, please tell Auntie okay?" she said.

"Okay, thank you Auntie." I replied. With that said, she stepped out of my room and closed the door behind her. The lightning stuck and the thunder boomed. The room was also dark, I couldn't see anything. I started to feel my way to bed. I sat on the bed and hugged my knees and I began to cry. The thunder got louder and louder. My fear began to grow and I was now beside my bed. I crawled to my luggage and pulled out my night light that I packed before we got kicked out our house. I found an outlet and plugged the light in. The light shined brightly. The only light was the light I have in my life with now beside me.

The night was long and the storm was worse than it was before. I thought to myself silently. How can this place be called a home? I want to be with my Umma and Appa right now. As I was thinking to myself, the door of my bedroom started to slowly open. I backed up closer to the wall as a saw a figure step into the room. I don't know who it is. I can't make out the face of the person. As it got closer, I can finally see who it was.

It was Uncle Choi! I don't know why, but he looked angry. He leaned down closer to me and pulled out my nightlight. Now the light that helped me get through the night is gone. The room was pitch black once again. I could feel his pressence near me. Why is he so close to me? I thought to myself.

"How do you like your new home Hunni?" He asked me as he my face. Now I felt very afraid of this man. He isn't a very nice person and I know it. I need my Appa.

"App-!" I started to yell. But I was stopped. He covered my mouth.

"Dont you dare yell for your parents! They are asleep by now. Since tonight is your first night, I'll let you go. But if you tell anyone about what just happened... little girl, your in deep trouble. You'll see what happens to your parents and you." He threatened me. Even if I wanted to scream out for help, I couldn't. No words would come out from my mouth. Nothing. He grabbed my face and was going to kiss me but I turned my head away. He let go out my face with a push. He walked out the room and shut the door behind him,

The man is now gone. I am alone in this room once again. I'd rather be in this cold bedroom alone than be with anyother person in this house. At this point... I couldn't do anything but cry silently to myself. I'm afraid of being in this house being in the same house with this man who is known as Uncle Choi. He isn't my Uncle... I have no respect for him. Although he took my family and I into his house, he isn't my life saver. I can't tell anyone about this.. Not even my parents. I have to save them from this man. I have to get them out of this place. This isn't a home. This is Hell.

 

-Authors Note-

 Hello everyone! Thank you for taking your time and reading. I'm sorry this may be a boring begining. But please do comment and tell me what you guys think about it. I hope you have a wonderful day.

 love,

Moon