"Our Lovely Date"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

Hunni and I were walking side by side on the shore line as the waves washed up upon our feets. Hunni took off her sandals and was carrying it around. I was holding onto mine, I decided to hold onto hers for her too. I wanted to hold onto her hands, so I grabbed her sandals out of her hands with out saying anything and replaced her sandals with my hands. Her hands were so soft and warm. Hunni tried to take her hands away from me but I stopped her.

"Hunni, married couples are supposed to hold hands." I said with a smile. She didn't say anything, but gave me a look and just kept walking. Then she suddely got out of my hands and started splashing water at me. She was laughing and running along the shore lines.

"Married couples are supposed to do this and have fun too Oppa~" Hunni sang. I was shocked when she splashed water at me.

"Yah! Hunni! That was cold!!!" I said. She just laughed.

"You're gonna pay for that!" I said and tried to get her back.

"Your gonna have to catch me first Oppa~" Hunni said while laughing. I've never really seen this side to Hunni. It was very warm and very welcoming. She was so easy going and fun to be around.

"You can bet on that!" I said and started chasing Hunni all around the beach. As we were running around, I was taking pictures of it all as well. When I finally caught up to her, I splashed a little bit of water on her.

"Oppa.." She wined.. a little.

"Well.. I caught you." I laughed and she laughed too. Suddenly, I remembered that Hunni couldn't swim. I didn't want to see her drown again.

"Hunni, lets get back on the shore line. I don't want you to get sick again." I said not wanting to bring up the situation again. She agreed and we walked back to shore hand in hand.

"Oppa, lets write messages in the sand." Hunni said and I just agreed to it. I was happy that she was calling me Oppa. Hunni picked a place to write a message at and began to write. I admired her as she was writing. Her hair was blowing in the wind, she looked like she was having fun. As she was writing her message in the sand, I found a stick and I came up with my own idea. I started to draw a big figure around Hunni. After drawing the big figure around her, I wrote a message. As soon as I was done, Hunni seemed to be finished with her message too.

"HUNNI!!" I yelled out. Startled, Hunni looked over at me.

"Look around you..." I yelled out. Hunni did as she was told and looked around her.

(Your POV)

Oppa told me to look around me, I was surprised with what he did. I was standing inside a big heart that Oppa drew in the sand. Oppa came running into the heart where I was standing, took my hand to another section of the heart. There he wrote a little message.

The message read: "Hunni, you've knocked down the wall I've built around my heart. You've got inside my heart. You hold the key to it now."

Reading that message, it brought tears to my eyes. Oppa reached into his pocket and pulled out a jewlery box. He opened it and there was a beautiful heart shaped key necklace with a diamond in the center of the heart.

"This is for you Hunni." Oppa said and took out the necklace. Oppa put the necklace around my neck. I was speachless.. I never thought that Oppa would do such things like this.

"Do you like it Hunni?" He asked as he held my hand.

"Y-yes.. Oppa. I like it, it's beautiful. Thank you" I said as tears ran down my face.

"You said you like it.. then why are you crying? I didn't hurt you.." Oppa said with a sad face..

"Oppa.. you didn't make me sad. But you've made me happy. I'm crying tears of happiness." I tried to explain. Oppa laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"Hunni.. I'll never understand girls. When they are happy, they cry. When they are sad, they cry." Oppa laughed. I laughed too. I got out of his hug and he wiped my tears.

"Now stop crying, no more tears." Oppa said with a smile. I just nodded. At this point, I was very happy. I've never been this happy for a very long time. Oppa isn't a bad person, I knew it from the start. Oppa took my hand and we started walking futher down the beach.

"Oppa, where are we going?" I asked. Oppa smiled.

"To a special place." He said. After about 20 mintues, we arrived to a very fancy restuarant near the beach. The decorations was very nice. It was already dark out and the moon was shinning brightly above us. Our waiter came to greet us and it was as if he knew who we were.

"Right this way please" He said and we followed him. We got to sit on a table that had a beautiful view of the beach. Another waitress came to us and handed me red roses. I took it and said thank you.

"Your very welcome. Enjoy the rest of your night and we wish you two the best!" The waitress said and bowed as she left.

"Neh, thank you~" Oppa and I both said at the same time. We just looked at eachother and smiled. We ordered our food and began to eat. Dinner was good and they were very nice about everything. Then a waitress came to us again.

"Sir, we are going to be having a dance for couples soon. Would you two care to start off the dance?" The waitress asked. I didn't want to agree to it and I was about to say no.

"Sure" Oppa said. I was too late. I looked over at Oppa. I was nervous. I didn't know how to slow dance.

"Op-pa, I don't know how to slow dance..." I whispered to him. He giggled and whispered in my ear.

"Hunni, it's okay. I'll lead and you'll do fine." Oppa said. I just sighed and sallowed hard.

"Ladies and Gentleman tonight, we would like to welcome the newly wedded couple Mr. and Mrs. Kim to the dance floor to start off the dance. Please give them a round of a plause to get them on the floor" The announcer said into the microphone. Everyone at the restuarant started clapping and cheering. I was feeling very shy. I wish I was invisable at this point. The slow music began to play. The spot light was on us. Oppa got off of his chair and walked over to me. Oppa gave me his hand.

"May I have this dance?" Oppa asked with his adorable smile. I slowly gave my hand to him and got up. Oppa and I slowly walked to the middle of the dance floor. He placed one hand on my waist and held onto my hand with the other. I placed one of my hand on his shoulder and held onto his other hand.

"Awh the young couple are so cute!" I heard an eldery couple say.

"Hunni, relax." He whispered in my ears. As we were dancing, I accidently stepped on his feet. I thought he would be mad and hurt.

"Oppa! I'm sorry!" I whispered and lowered my head.

"Hunni, it's okay. Don't say sorry its okay. You're doing good." Oppa encouraged me. Soon everyone joined us on the dance floor. All the couples were dancing in rhythem to the music. There was alot of couples. Oppa and I was still dancing in the middle.

"You know what Hunni.. This is our first slow dance." Oppa said.

(Yukwon's POV)

I didn't mind that she was stepping on my feet. Her body felt so soft and she has very nice fragrance. She really knows how to make a guy go crazy with all the little things she does. I could tell that Hunni was still feeling nervous. I told Hunni not to be scared and not to scare about what others say or think. Hunni's perfect the way she is. God must have took time with creating her heart. Her heart was like a heart of a goddess. I soon realized that this was our first slow dance together.

"You know what Hunni.. This is our first slow dance." I whispered in her ears. She smiled.

"Yeah. You're right." She said.

"How is it going for you?" I asked her.

"You know something Oppa..?" She trailed off.

"Hmm?" I asked her.

"I have a secret to tell you." Hunni said with a sweet voice.

"What is it?" I asked wondering what it was.

"You're the first guy who I've slow danced with.. You're the first guy who stole my kiss away from me.. You're the first guy who made me feel happy.. You're my first for everything." I told Oppa.

"Oh.." Was the only thing I could say. The music slowly came to an end. Those words.. that she said.. it made my heart stop. I'm her first "everything". But she's not my first "everything.." I'm sorry Hunni.. you're not my first everything.. and nothing can change that. I thought to myself silently.

As we were walking back to our seat, a lot of elderly couple came to us and compliented many nice things.

"Young man, you have such a beautiful wife.. remember to always take good care of her. Don't let anyone take her away from you." An older man told me as he held onto his wife's hand and she gave us a warm smile.

"Thank you sir." I said. As we were about to go back home. An other waitress came over to us.

"Excuse me.. here are your pictures of tonights dance. We hope you enjoyed your time with us and we thank you. Please have a safe trip." she said and left. I took the picture and it was pictures of Hunni and I slow dancing. Hunni took one and I took one. We walked home hand in hand. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said.

"Oppa.. you're my first everything" her words kept repeating in my head. Hunni.. I wish you were my first too.. but your not. She was.. Ahlis was...