"Stay Out Of My Life"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

By the time we got there, there were two guards guarding the door. I parked my car a block away from the house.

"Hyung what should we do? The guards are guarding the door." Zico said.

"I know they are! Do you think I'm blind?! We will just sneak in through the back." I told him and he nodded. We rushed to the back and there was a gate.

"Now what, smart one?" Zico questioned with a smart tone in his voice.

"We climb over." I told him, so we began to climb. It didn't take us long before we got over the gate. Just as we landed on our feet, we heard a gun shot.

"Hunni!!" I yelled out. I was afriad that something bad had happened to Hunni.

"Mali.. Please.. don't let that be her" Zico prayed.

"Help!!" We heard Mali call out from inside the house.

"Mali!" Zico yelled. I held him back.

"Zico! Why would you scream back?! You don't want them to know that we are here." I told him.

"I'm sorry, but Mali.." Zico said. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Freeze, we have you surrounded!" We heard a cop yell. The gunshot must be from the police.

(Your POV)

We heard the police speak, we knew that we were going to be saved.

"Just turn yourself in.. Uncle Choi and Ahlis, and your punishment will be less. " I told him.

"Shut up! All of this isn't my fault. It's yours and your family's fault! You guys are the cause of all of this!" Uncle Choi yelled.

"I don't even know what we did to you." I told him.

"Your just playing dumb. Of course you know! You stupid little girl. If that stupid grandfather of mine would give up the company to me, this wouldn't have happened in the first place!" He yelled.

"I don't know what happened between all of you guys. But maybe if you did something to deserve it than you would of gotten it!!" I finally yelled back.

"Oh your finally stepping up and talking back now?!" He yelled back again.

"And if you never came into Oppa's life, you wouldn't have to lose your life!" Ahlis added.

"And do you guys ever think that after killing someone, it will make you the greatest of all? Well, honestly it doesnt. It will only bring you sin and suffering. No happiness, not one bit." I told them.

"Killing your parents made me feel great. No complain!" Uncle Choi said.

"Killing my parents made you feel great?! Your sick! You call running around, trying to hide yourself from the cops great?! I think not. You're afriad of everything crashing down on you, thats why you hide. If your so brave then trun yourself in. You have no where to go, no where to run. The police are outside waiting for you." I told him.

"You think I'm stupid?! The stupid cops can't get me. And even if they did,  I'll take your life away first!" He said. He took out a gun. He pointed the gun at me. Mali was scared too. I felt as if I couldn't breathe.

"No matter what happens Hunni, I'll be with you. You laugh I laugh, you cry, I cry.. and if you.. die... I'll die too." Mali said as tears ran down her face. I couldn't say anything so I nodded my head understandingly and held onto her hands. I closed my eyes and waited.

"Hurry up and shoot already Uncle! I can't take seeing her face even for another second!" Ahlis yelled. You could say that I was just waiting for that bullet to come through me. I was helpless. I prepared myself to be hit. But I was never hit. Instead, I heard the door being kicked open and I saw him! Oppa! He's really here!

"ZICO OPPA!!" Mali cried. I saw Yukwon Oppa threw his fist in the air and Uncle Choi flew to the ground and the gun fell out of his hands. Zico Oppa helped untie us. As soon as he got Mali untied, he threw his arms around her and wrapped her in his embrace tightly.

"God, Mali, are you okay? I'm so sorry.." Zico Oppa said as he examined Mali from head to toe.

"I'm okay now. Thank you Oppa!" Mali said with a smile. Ahlis was too shocked to even move. Oppa started throwing punches at Uncle Choi and Uncle Choi tried to fight back. The two of them were fighting. Soon one of Uncle Choi's guards came running inside.

"Master!" He yelled and ran towards the two of them. But Zico grabbed him and punched him in the face. The four of them were going at it.

"You bastard! How dare you take my wife away from me! I'll never let you get away from this! You don't deserve to live anymore." Oppa yelled into Unlce Choi's face. Oppa had a little bit of blood running down the side of his right lips. Uncle Choi's face was messed up. He's eyes were black and he had cuts all over his face.

"This wouldn't have happened if her family didn't ruin my life!" Uncle Choi yelled. 

"Stop putting all of this on her! She didn't do anything! You brought it upon yourself!" Oppa said and kicked him. Uncle Choi was on the floor now, coughing. Zico and that guard were going at it as well. Not too long after, that guard was knocked out. Uncle Choi spotted the gun and was about to crawl towards it. But Oppa knew what he was going to do so he ran to it and picked it up and pointed it to Uncle Choi.

"Ahhh!" Ahlis scream and covered her ears. I ran to Oppa.

"No Oppa don't! Don't shoot Uncle Choi... Please." I begged him.

"Hunni... He's done so much to you. He doesn't deserve to live. He almost took your life! How can you possibly want him to keep his?!" Oppa yelled. I put my hands on Oppa's hand (the one he's holding the gun with) and gently held onto the gun.

"Oppa... I know what he's done was very wrong. But everyone always deserves to live.. Oppa... I can't let you take his life.." I said softly. Oppa put the gun down and put his arms around me.

"If it wasn't for Hunni, today would be your last day to see this world you Bastard!" Oppa yelled. Soon the police officers and the rest of Oppa's friends came into the room. One of them picked up the gun and the other hand cuffed Uncle Choi and another hand cuffed Ahlis.

"Oppa.. I didn't do anything! It... it's all Uncle Choi's idea! Believe me Oppa! Don't let them take me away! Oppa! I love you!" Ahlis began to cry as she strugged  get out of the hand cuffs.

"Yah! Let go of me!" Ahlis yelled at the police officer. I looked down and was going to let go of Oppa's hand and he pulled me closer and held onto me tighter.

"SHUT UP!!! AHLIS! JUST STOP IT ALREADY! STOP WITH ALL YOUR LIES!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT! DO YOU REALLY FEEL THAT GOOD TELLING ALL THAT LIES?! ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN ANYMORE? ALL THE THINGS THAT YOU ARE DOING TO HUNNI AND ME... DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH IT HATES YOU MORE AND MORE? CAN YOU JUST GET OUT OF OUR LIFE? MOVE ON LIKE HOW I DID...YOUR THE ONE WHO CAUSED ALL THIS, REMEMBER? IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU... I WOULDN'T OF HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH HUNNI. I'M HAPPY THAT I HAVE HUNNI. AND I PROMISE THAT I WONT LET YOU OR ANYONE TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!" Oppa said. Hearing him say all that brought tears to my eyes. It made my heart melt.

"Oppa.." I said.

"Ahlis.. I loved you once... but I'm never going to love you again in this life time or anyother life time. From now until forever, I'll only and always love one person and one person only and that person is my wife, Hunni. Your time in jail should clear your mind. I ask you one last thing.. stay out of our lives." Oppa said and we walked out of the house.

 

 

 

 

 

-Author's Note

Heeelllooo everyone! I'm so sorry I took sooo long to update! Please don't be mad... okay? Here's the next chapter! I hope you enjoy it. Please don't forget to leave comments and subscribe :)