"We're Leaving"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

*Sigh* I kept staring outside the window, Hunni still isn't home yet. She's staying out late again?! Seriously.. why does she keep doing this? She left since morning and hasen't even come home yet! Does she know how late and dangerous it is?! We haven't even been married for a month and she's already acting this way? I can't do this! I can't let her ruin my family reputation. We are leaving town the first thing in the morning. We will be staying at my island. She will be good there and wouldn't go out alone. I was going to go find Hunni myself, but then she came in through the door.

"Hunni, where have you been? You left since morning and you're barely coming home now? I asked her. Hunni didn't even look at me. I grabbed her wrist but she quickly pulled it back and there was pain written all over her face. I saw a red mark on her wrist and my eyes widend. Hunni back away and pulled her sleeve down to hide it. I stepped closer and took her arms softly and looked at her wrist.

"Hunni, what happened to you? Who did this to you?!" I asked her. Hunni looked down.

"It's nothing.. I just got into a little accident." Hunni told me. Hunni looks so pale and her eyes are puffy. Has she been crying again? She tugged her arms away from me and began to walk up the stairs, but I stopped her.

"Hunni, you need to pack." I told her. She looked at me confused.

"For what?" She asked.

"We are leaving town tomorrow morning." I told her. She sighed.

"And may I asked what is it for this time?" She asked.

"I want to visit my island. I want to stay there for a couple months or so. Since your my wife now, you must meet them and they must know who you are." I told her.

"Fine." Hunni said and continued walking upstairs and closed her door. I hope everything works out well when we arrive there. I took out my phone and called Aunt Sira.

"Hello, Sira speaking." She answered. I smiled.

"Hello, Aunt Sira, how have you been?" I asked her.

"Yukwon! Is that you?!" She yelled over the phone happily.

"Umma! Is that Oppa?! I heard Maysa asked over the phone.

"Honey! Is that Yukwon!?" Her husband asked. I laughed they are such nice people.

"Yes!" Aunt Sira told her daughter and Uncle Teuk, her husband.

"We've been good Yukwon. How about you? We all heard that our young hero has gotten married now. When do we get to see your beautiful bride?" Aunt Sira asked.

"I've been good. Hmm.. how about tomrrow? How does that sound?" I asked her.

"WHAT? Tomorrow?" She asked surprised.

"Yes Aunt Sira.. or is that not okay?" I asked her.

"Oh, no no! It's great! I just didn't expect it to be that early. We haven't gotten your house ready for you here yet. But you and your wife can stay over at our house for a few days while we get your house ready." Aunt Sira said happily.

"That would be great! Thank you Aunt Sira. See you tomorrow." I said and we hung up. I went into my room and went to pack my clothings as well.

"Hunni, I hope when we get there, things will get better for us." I said to myself before I fell asleep.

(Your POV)

Why does Oppa want to leave town again? We just came back? I thought to myself as I was packing. Then I looked at my wrist.

"Why doesn't he want to see her anymore? Is it all really because of me?" I asked myself. What am I going to do? I'm not only hurting Oppa from getting in his way of love but I'm also hurting another girl.. I'm hurting Ahlis. I thought about it all night, I couldn't go to sleep. I took a shower and got ready to go. It is now 5 am and there was a knock on my door.

"Hunni, are you up? Its time to leave." Oppa said.

"Hmm.. okay. I said. I got my stuff and headed downstairs. I saw breakfast on the table and Oppa drinking coffee.

"I made breakfast, hurry and eat so we can go." Oppa said.

"Oh.. thank you. But I'm not hungry." I told him. Oppa put his coffee down and looked at me.

"You have to eat at least something. If not a lot than a little works too." He said.

"Fine.. I said. I grabbed a piece of toast and took a bite.

"There, I ate something." I said with a soft smile. He just sighed.

"Okay then. Let's go." He said and grabbed our lugages.

"Wait.. what about the dishes?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. The house maid will clean it when they come." Oppa said.

"We have a house maid?" I asked. He just laughed and walked out to the car. I got in and we were on our way. I was begining to feel tired. I didn't sleep at all last night. I yawned and Oppa looked over at me.

"Sleepy?" He asked.

"No, I'm good." I lied.

"Just go to sleep, we have a long drive. We will be there are at 4:00 pm. I'll wake you up when we have to get in the boat." Oppa said.

"No, I'll be okay." I told him.

"Okay, what ever you say." He said and continued driving. After a couple mintues, my eyes began to feel heavy. I fell asleep..

(Yukwon's POV)

The car ride was silent. I looked over to Hunni and she fell asleep. I laughed a little inside, because she said that she was good. I thought she wasn't going to fall asleep. But she did. It's okay though.. she must still be tired. I looked at her once again. She does look adorable... I gently grabbed her hands and held onto her hands. I didn't wake her up from doing that. I held her hands the whole drive there. It brought a smile to my face. I was a bit happy again. A couple hours later, we finally arrived to my boat. I unbuckled my seat belt and took my hands away from hers.

"Hunni.." I whispered softly.

"Hunni.. Wake up, we have to go on the boat." I told her. She slowly opened her eyes.

"Oh~ we're here already?" she asked still sleepy.

"Yeah.. you fell asleep the whole way." I told her with a laugh. She glared at me and I stopped laughing.

"Sorry." I said. She got out of the car and I followed her. She must be tired. Yukwon! Don't start fighting with her again! I told myself. My boat driver came over to us and greeted us.

"Hello Yukwon sir! I'm glad to see you again!" Yong said. I patted him on the shoulder.

"Good to see you too Yong!" I said with a smile. Yong looked over to Hunni.

"And this must be your wife. She looks young and beautiful!" Yong said. I looked over to Hunni and smiled. I pulled Hunni into a hug, and she quickly tried to push me away but I hugged her tighter.

"Yes, Yong. She's my wife. Hunni, dear, this is Yong. Yong this is Hunni." I introduced them. Hunni bowed with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Yong." She said.

"Oh~ Hunni.. You don't need to bow to me." Yong said.

"Lets get going before it gets dark." I said and Yong nodded. He put our lugages in the boat and drove my car on board. I got on the boat and helped Hunni get on. Yong drove the boat to the island and I showed Hunni to the room in the boat.

"You can rest in this room." I said.

"I don't need any more rest. I want to enjoy the ride." She said and walked out of the room. I followed her closely incase she fell off the boat. Hunni stopped and turned around to face me.

"Why are you following me?" She asked me.

"I wasn't following you. I was going this way anyways." I lied and smiled. She just gave me a look and walked off again. I began to walk too and she turned around and I just smiled. She walked agian and stood by the rail. I stood beside her.

"You followed me." She said.

"Don't think too highly of yourself. Who said I was following you? I just wanted to stand by this rail and enjoy the view." I said smarty. She just sighed and didn't talk.

"Whoa.. this so beautiful!" Hunni said with a smile. I looked at her and smiled.

"It is." I said. I'm glad she's enjoying this. The doctor did say that she needs to be stress free. Maybe this will be a good place for her. I thought.