"Your Last Breath"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Mali's POV)

Today Hunni and I are going out to for lunch together then we are off to the mall. It's been a while since we've hung out. I grabbed my purse and was about to walk out the door but I stopped when Zico Oppa called me.

"Mali, where are you going?" Oppa asked me.

"I'm going to hang out with Hunni today, remember?" I told him. Zico Oppa walked to where I was. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Aww, but I took today off to be with you remember?" He reminded me.

"Omo! I totally forgot!!! I'm sorry Oppa." I told him feeling bad. He pouted.

"Yah! Oppa, don't pout! You look ugly, not cute!" I joked. Now his pout turned into a frown. I lifted my hands up placed it on both sides of his lips and pulled them up to make it look like he was smiling.

"There, my Oppa looks handsome again!" I smiled. Oppa took my hands away and held onto it.

"Mali, can I go too? Please? I don't want any guy to be near you." He said.

"Oppa, no one will do that." I laughed.

"No! I'll be your bodyguard for a day. I'll watch over you and Hunni. Please.." Oppa whined. I give up.

"Okay okay.. Oppa, you can come too." I said while laughing.

"YES!!" Oppa yelled and hugged me. He pulled away and took my hands and we walked out the door. Oppa drove us to Hunni's and Yukwon Oppa's house. I called Hunni to come out.

(Your POV)

As I was getting ready to go out with Mali, Oppa came up to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Jagiya, where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to have lunch with Mali and now Zico Oppa is coming too. Then we will be off to the mall." I told him. Oppa rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Hmm, have fun and be careful!" Oppa said.

"Oppa, you don't want to come too?" I asked him.

"I'm sorry, I have work today." He said with a little frown.

"I know, it's okay Oppa." I told him. Honestly, I felt a bit dissapointed. Oppa.. he's always busy with work. He never takes a day off from it. I think he really needs a break. Soon there my phone went off. It was Mali.

"Hey, I'm outside with Zico Oppa. Hurry up.." Mali said and hung up. I grabbed my purse and Oppa walked me out.

"Hello Yukwon!" Zico greeted Oppa.

"Hello Zico!" He greeted back and waved hi to Mali.

"Zico since your going too, please take good care of Hunni for me okay?" I heared Oppa tell Zico Oppa.

"Yes sir, will do." Zico said. I smiled as Oppa opened the car door for me. Oppa gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Have fun okay Hunni? Take care, see you tonight. I love you." Oppa said. His gentle words made my heart melt.

"Yes Oppa, thank you. I will. Don't work too hard Oppa." I told him and gave him a hug before I left.

*At the resturant*

(Mali's POV)

We sat on a booth and looked through our menu. I kept looking at Hunni and she looked a bit sad. I knew why. It's because that Yukwon Oppa of her's never takes days off of work just to be with her. I feel bad because Zico Oppa should be at work right now as well, but instead he took it off to be with me..

"Hunni, are you okay?" Zico asked her.

"Yea, I'm okay." she told him.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her.

"I'm not really hungry." She told us. Oppa and I exchanged looks. Then she looked at us and smiled.

"What are you guys going to have?" She asked us with a smile.

"We are both going to get pasta." I told her.

"I'll have a salad." She said. Hunni is having twins but she doesn't even look like she's having twins. Her stomach bearly shows. Its just a little bump, it's adorable!

"I need to go to the restroom." She smiled and got up. I stood up too.

"Wait, I need to go too." I told them. I went with her and left Zico Oppa at the table. He sat there and just drank his water like nothing happened.

*In the restroom*

"Hunni what's wrong? You don't look so good." I asked her.

"Nothing Mali, I'm just a bit tired." she told me.

"Are you okay? We can go home if you want. Yukwon Oppa will kill us if we let anything happen to his lovely wife." I told her. She giggled.

"No he won't." She laughed.

"Oh... you wanna bet?" I asked her. We just both laughed.

"Thanks, I really needed that laugh. We came out to have fun today. I'm sorry for killing the mood." Hunni said.

"It's okay, I'm just worried. I don't want my little neice and nephew to be sad too." I told her. She smiled and nodded.

"Let's get back before Zico Oppa comes inside the girls restroom." I told her and we laughed again. We were about to walk out, but Hunni was being pulled back by someone. She screamed but someone put a white piece of cloth over . In a matter of seconds, Hunni passed out. I started to panic and screamed for help, but the other person grabbed me and did the same thing. Soon, everything began to go blank.

(Ahlis's POV)

The two guys that uncle Choi and I hired did a great job! Both Hunni and Mali are passed out, now we are going to bring them both to Uncle Choi. Hunni will surely take a last breath. And her baby, they aren't going to be able to take their first breath. Thinking about it, made me satisfied. It brought a smile to my face. Finally, there will no longer be Hunni in this world! Oppa will come back to me! He will love me and only me! I laughed.

 

 

-Author's Note-

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. So many things have been going on from me, being in the hospital to my other family members. But I'm okay now c: I hope you guys continue in supporting me. Here's the next chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe. Thank you. You guys are the best!

-Moon