"Shopping With Oppa"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Your POV)

Oppa took his coat off and put it over me.

"Oppa, your going to be cold." I told him.

"Its okay, I'll be fine. I'd rather be cold then letting you and our baby be cold. Now lets go home." Oppa said with a smile. Oppa took my hand in his and we walked hand in hand all the way to his car. When we got inside his car, he the heater to keep both of us warm. I knew Oppa was cold, he was shivering. While Oppa was driving, Oppa never let go of my hand. He held onto it the whole drive to our house. When we got inside our house, I saw Umma, Appa, Yunah, Nana, Yong, Aunt Sira, and Uncle Teuk there. I was surprised, what is everyone doing here? They all rushed up to us and Umma pulled me into a tight hug.

"Omo, Hunni are you okay? You must be so cold and tired." Umma said and she rubbed my back. She pulled out of the hug and grabbed my arms.

"Omo, I forgot, my grandchild! I have to be careful." Umma said and smiled. I smiled too.

"Come sit sit.. Hunni you must be cold and tired." Appa said. Oppa took my hand and we walked to the couch together and sat down. I took off my coat and so did Oppa, he went to put our coats away then grabbed me a blanket to put over me. I thanked him and he said no problem.

"Umma, Appa.. what is everyone doing here?" I asked quietly?

"Sira called us and we were worried. They told us everything. I can't believe that that girl, Ahlis would follow you guys all the way over there." Umma said. As soon as I heard Ahlis's name, I looked down. Umma held onto my hands.

"Hunni, I'm sorry. Don't think anything of Ahlis and Yukwon. They are over. What they had between them are all in the past now. Everyone is happy to have you in our lives. Ahlis isn't a good woman, she nearly killed Yukwon. She hurted him so much when she left him." Umma began.

"Yeah, Unnie. That witch, she's no longer liked by us. She caused Oppa so much pain. Everyday Oppa would come home drunk. Oppa changed into a heartless person. He hated every woman in this world. They were all heartless to him. He didnt care about anyone or anything besides himself, his family, and his close friends. But when you came into his life, I knew that your kindness would change him back to the way he was before. Even though Unnie had to also face many pain, but Unnie.. you did it! Oppa's back to the loving Oppa that I once knew!" Nana continued.

"So no matter what that witch Ahlis tells you about her and Oppa, don't listen to a word that we says. They are all lies. Oppa has nothing to do with her for the last 5 years. Unnie, we can all see that Oppa loves you very much." Nana said. I felt relieved and happy listening to all of this.

"I'm sorry everyone. I caused everyone to worry about me. I really appriciate and respect everyone. You guys are all I have left in my life. You are the only family I have left. I don't know where I would be without you guys. Thank you for giving me your love and trust. Thank you for being apart of my family." I told everyone. Umma and Appa hugged me and after Umma and Appa were done, Aunt Sira and Uncle Teuk hugged me too.

"We all love you very much Hunni. Your the only daughter in law that we ever wanted. We are all lucky to have you. You guys must be tired. We'll let you guys rest. Don't think too much honey." Appa said. Everyone got up and we walked them to the door. We offered Nana, Yong, Uncle Teuk, and Aunt Sira to stay at our house until they want to leave. But they said no, they didn't want to bother us. They will be staying with Umma and Appa. We walked them out the door.

"Unnie, take care. I'm glad Oppa is finally treating you right. I'm happy that Oppa has finally learned how to you Unnie." Nana said and gave me a hug before she left. I hugged her back.

"Thank you Nana, Unnie's very happy too." I told her. She smiled and left. Oppa closed the door behind him and we are now home alone. I was going to walk away from him, but he ran up to me and hugged me from behind.

"And where are you going?" Oppa asked as he placed his head on my shoulder and rested his hands on my stomach.

"Oppa, I want to go take a warm bath." I told him.

"Okay, I'll go too." Oppa joked. I glared at Oppa.

"Just joking. I'll get your bath ready." Oppa said and we walked up stairs into our bedroom. Oppa got my bath ready for me and I picked out my pjs. As soon as Oppa was done he came over to me.

"Your bath water is ready." He said.

"Thank you Oppa." I said and was going to walk into the bathroom but he stopped me. Oppa leaned down and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you Hunni." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too Oppa." I said back. Oppa showed me his killer smile and let go of my hands. I walked into the bathroom and went into the tub filled with warm water and flower petals. Oppa did a good job with this, I thought to myself. After 20 mintues of batheing, I took a shower, to rinse off everything. I put on my pjs and walked out of the bathroom. Oppa has already taken a shower and was already in his pjs as well. He was laying down on the bed. I walked over to my makeup table/mirrow and was going to blow dry my hair. Oppa walked over to me and took the blow dryer away from me.

"Oppa.. what are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'll blow dry your hair for you." Oppa said.

"I can do it myself." I told him. Oppa didn't listen to me and started blowing my hair dry. Oppa was gentle and careful. I love this sweet, nice, and caring side of Oppa. After Oppa was done, Oppa put the blow dryer away and sat next to me.

"Let's go to bed Hunni, I know that your tired." Oppa said. I nodded and we went to bed. Oppa pulled the blanket over the both of us. Oppa put his arms over me and held me tight.

"Hunni, I love you. From now on, I'll be holding onto you tightly like this. I'll never let you go and I'll never lose you." Oppa whispered.

"Oppa, I love you too. I hope I'll never lose you too." I told Oppa. Oppa gave me a gentle kiss.

"Goodnight honey." Oppa said.

"Goodnight honey." I said back. Being wrapped in Oppa's arms, I felt loved and warm. I could feel Oppa's heart beating slowly. I can't wait to see our baby. I hope he or she has their Appa's smile and eyes. I thought to myself and a smile appeared on my face. Soon, I began to feel sleepy. I slowly began to fall alseep.

-The next day-

(Yukwon's POV)

I woke up the next morning, the first person I thought of was Hunni. I tried to hug Hunni but she wasn't there. I got up, Hunni wasn't in bed. I got off the bed and looked for her in the bathroom, she wasn't in there. I went downstairs to find her, I could smell pancakes from the kitchen. So I went to the kitchen, there I was Hunni standing infront of the stove with an apron on. She didn't go anywhere. She was cooking breakfast. I get over to her quietly and wrapped my arms around her. She jumped a little.

"Goodmorning honey." I said and gave her a kiss on the cheeks.

"Goodmorning honey.. you scared me." She said.

"Oppa, I've made you pancakes, toast, and eggs for breakfast." she told me.

"I see that. Thank you! I have the best wife in the world!" I told her and hugged her tighter.

"Oppa I can't breathe" I whined. I laughed and let her go.

"Oppa, go take a shower before you eat. It'll be done by the time you get finished." She told me.

"Yes ma'am!" I said and walked into the bathroom to get ready for the day. I came down and she was all done. The table was set and we began to eat.

"Oppa how is it?" She asked me. I took the first bite.

"It's great!" I told her and began to eat again. She even made me coffee.

"Honey, after we eat, I'll take you somewhere." I told her.

"Oh, where?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." I told her. She frowned and I smiled. We ate our breakfast together happily. She was going to put the dishes in the sink, but I stopped her.

"Honey, since you made breakfast, I'll wash the dishes. You can go rest." I told her. She agreed to it and went to the living room. I put on an apron and quickly did the dishes. As soon as I was done, I was ready to take her to the place where I wanted to.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked her. She nodded. She went to grab her coat and I grabbed mine. We got into my car and I drove us to our destination. We are at the mall.

"Oppa, what are we doing here?" She asked.

"Today, I'm taking you shopping. You can buy what ever you want. We are also shopping for our baby too." I said.

"Oppa, but we don't know if our baby is a boy or girl yet." She said.

"Its okay, we can buy both! We can make one bedroom for baby girl and the other bedroom for a baby boy." I smiled.

"But Oppa, we're only having one baby." She said.

"Honey, yes we are having one baby now. But the in the future, there wont be one." I winked. She blushed smiled.

"Point taken, let's go." I said. We got out of the car and walked inside the mall. There was a lot of people there. I held onto her hands and she looked at me.

"So I wont lose you." I told her. She smiled and we walked to shop for her clothes.

"Oppa, I don't need any clothing, I have a bunch of clothing that Umma bought and I haven't wore yet." She told me.

"Can we just shop for our baby?" She asked.

"Of course, what ever you say." I told her. We walked into the baby store and I even felt like a kid! I was happy to be in this shop. She was happy too. We walked over to the crib section and selected a white crib. We went through every aisle every section and we bought many many things in the store. I'm so happy that I'm going to be a father. I'm very happy that Hunni is going to be the mother of my baby.

(Your POV)

Oppa seems very happy today. Oppa was like a kid himself.

"Honey, let's get our baby this!" He pointed to the giant teddy bear, which was bigger than him. I laughed and he did too. But he was serious about getting it. He put the giant teddy bear in the cart. We bought our baby blankets, bottles, diapers, clothing, socks, shoes, hats, mitts, toys, bouncer, night light, you name it. We had everything. Each for a girl and for a boy. I did the girl shopping and Oppa did the boys. But Oppa never left my side. He never let go of my hands. Oppa will be such a good Appa. He was so happy.

"Jagiya, are you tired? Do you want to rest?" Oppa would ask me now and then. I would tell him that I'm fine and we would continue shopping.

"Honey, look it's hello kitty!" He said and pointed to the hello kitty lamp.

"Zico is going to be so jelous of our baby." Oppa laughed.

"Zico loves hello kitty." Oppa said. I laughed at Oppa. Shopping with Oppa was fun. I could shop with Oppa all day long and wouldn't be bored. Even though he went a little over board with our baby shopping, its okay. I still love Oppa. I knew Oppa loved me too.