"Sorry, Doesn't Take The Pain Away"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Yukwon's POV)

Has Hunni been harrassed? How long has this been happening to her? Doesn't her parents know about it? Why didn't anyone do anything about it? I began to feel my blood boil once again. And knowing that she wasn't going to tell me the story, it got me irritated. But I told myself to calm down and not to be hard on her anymore.

"Hunni don't think too much. The doctor said that you'll be in a little of pain for a couple days. Your fever is gone, so thats a plus." I looked at Hunni and she looked at me. My hands was still on her. As soon as I noticed that, I pulled away.

"Hunni, get some rest." I told her. Then I heard her stomach growl.

"Thats right! I almost forgot, you haven't eating anything at all. I'll go make you some soup." I said and was about to leave but she tugged onto my sweater. I stopped and looked at her.

"Yukwon-sshi.. you don't have to make me anything. I can make it myself." Hunni said softly and was about to get up. I sighed and stopped her.

"Hunni.. listen to me. Just stay put.. I'll go make the soup, I'll wake you up as soon as I'm done." I told her. She laid back down.. thinking about it.. this room is cold and it does have a lot of window.

"Lets go.." I told her. She looked at my confused.

"G-go where?" She asked.

"From this day on wards, you'll be sleeping in our room, with me." I told her. I didn't want her to stay alone, even if its in the same house as me. What happens if someone gets in uninvited and harms her and I'm not there. I thought to myself.

"N-No... I'm fine in here." She said looking down while fiddleing with her tiny fingers. I know she was scared of me still.

"Hunni... Don't worry. I promise I won't hurt you." I promised her. She hesitated but stuck out her pinky.

"Pinky promise?" She asked. I smirked at how childish she was. But I interwind my pinky with hers so she knows I meant it. She tried to get up, but she stopped and put her hands on her lower body. I bet it still hurts. I went to her side and picked her up in my arms and carried her bridal style into our room.

"Yukwon-sshi, put me down. I can get there on my own!" She said with a pout.

"Stop calling me Yukwon-sshi. Start calling me Oppa like you are supposed to be calling me." I said somewhat coldly.

"B-But you told me not to call-" I cut her off again.

"Well now start calling me Oppa. I give you my permission." I told her. We got into our bedroom and laid her down on our bed. I pulled the blanket to cover her body.

"Now you can rest. I'll be back with your soup." I told her and walked out of the room. I went down to the kitchenand began cooking chicken noodle soup for her.

"Aish! Yukwon! What are you doing?! She's got you in the kitchen cooking food for her!? This isn't like you. You never cook for anyone..." I said to myself out loud. But she has been through alot.. she lost her parents on our wedding day and I've done some horrible things to her... and we are on our honeymoon. I've treated her so badly. I guess it's time to start changing to be a better husband, I told myself.

(Your POV)

Why is he acting this way? Why is Oppa being so nice to me? Is he doing all this out of pity? Why did he suddenly want me to stay in "our" bedroom? I don't want to stay in the same room with him.. what if it happens again? I won't be able to stop him. Oppa is cooking for me? No one has ever cooked for me... besides Umma and myself. Hunni.. no matter how nice he acts towards you. Don't fall for it! Don't you remember what he told you before? He'll never fall for me, and I should never fall for him.. It will only be one sided love.. Everything he's doing its all pretend and one day it will all come to an end. He'll leave me with nothing.

"This is a marriage with no love involved!" I kept on telling myself. Oppa doesn't like me. He only wants to hurt me for ruining his life.. What am I saying? Hasn't he ruined my life as well? Why can't I hate him... like he hates me..? Stupid heart.. Stupid mind.. Stupid HUNNI! Wake up already! No one wants a girl like you. You are a nobody and you have nothing. There are many girls out there who are way better than I am.. smarter, prettier and not clumsy like me. Of course he'd like them. As I was thinking to myself. Oppa came in the room. I sat up and he placed the tray on the nightstand. He picked up the bowl of soup and sat beside the bed.

"It's hot, I'll feed you." Yukwon Oppa said as he scooped up a spoonful of soup and began to blow on it so it can cool down. Then he put the spoon in front of my mouth.

"Open.." He said. I just looked at him.

"I'm not hungry.." I lied. I didn't want him to feed me.

"Yes you are.. now open." He said still holding the spoon.

"Yukwon-s... Oppa.. I can eat by myself without any help. My arms are not broken. I can still use it." I told him and tried to take the spoon away from him. But he refused to let me eat by myself.

"No.. I'll feed you either way. Ahh.." He said. I sighed and gave up. I opened my mouth and ate the soup. Oppa laughed a little. He put the bowl down on the tray and grabbed a tissue.

"What..?" I asked. Oppa leaned in closer and my body automatically moved back a little. But he held onto my hands so I stayed still. He put the tissue closer to my face and he wiped off the little piece of noodle on my face.

"Thats why.." He said and threw the tissue away and continued on feeding me. I've never seen this soft side of Oppa before. He's very nice, sweet, and caring.

"YAH! Hunni.. don't fall for him! Remember all the things that he's done to you. Its all lies!!!!" I told myself. I didn't finish the soup. He gave me a glass of water and as soon as I was done, he cleaned up. Stop being so nice to me... I thought to myself. Oppa looks a little down. I don't know whats bothering him. Then he finally spoke.

"Hunni.. I'm sorry for hurting you." Yukwon Oppa said to me silently. I looked away. I don't know if he really meant it or not.. but a simple sorry doesn't change anything.. Words are just words..

"Oppa.. just because you feel sorry for me. You don't have to say sorry. If you dont mean what you say then don't say it at all. A simple word "sorry" when spoken can mean a million other things inside the heart. If you really feel bad about what you've done.. don't feel bad. I don't need you to feel pity of me." I told him softly as my tears came running down my face. Oppa looked at me.

(Yukwon's POV)

Eh.. she's crying again? I wiped her tears off her face. I don't want to get mad and lose my temper at her again for not forgiving me. I dont want to turn into that horrible person again. I don't want to hurt her anymore. It was getting late. She must be tired.

"Hunni, it's getting late. You can have the bed. I'll sleep on the couch tonight." I told her. I closed the curtains around us. I left the lamp on for her. I grabbed my pillow and a blanket from the bed and laid down on the couch. I am not going to leave her alone in this room. I don't want anything to happen to her while we are asleep. I'll sleep in "our" bedroom with her. But I wont be sleeping next to her. i know that she is still scared of me. So I'll keep her safe from the distance.