"The Dreams Resort"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

- 4 years later-

"Hunni, we have to get everything ready for the owner's son's return." Mali informed me. As she was preparing the tables in the dance hall.

"Mali, I know. How much time do we have left?" I asked Mali. She looked at her watch and panicked.

"We have only three more hours!! Everyone pick up your pace!!" Mali told everyone in the room. There was about 30 people in the dance room setting everything up. Tonight is the night when Mr. and Mrs. Kim's only son return home after 5 years out of the state. Everyone is running around like crazy just trying to get everything done for him before he comes. This is a surprise welcome back party for him. I believe his name is Kim YuKwon. As I was finishing tying the bow and ribbons on the chairs, Yunah came running to me. She tugged on my skirt.

"Hunni Unnie, can you please fix my hair? The hair stylist messed it up. I like it when you do my hair Unnie." Yunah whined. I smiled and turned to face her. I nodded my head and she turned her back agaisnt me and I fixed her hair for her.

"There you go Yunah, all fixed." I said and patted her back. Yunah turned back to face me again and gave me a hug.

"Yay! Thank you Unnie. Today I'm so happy, Oppa is returning home! I miss him so much." Yunah said with happiness in her eyes. I smiled because I'm happy for her.

"Yes, Yunah.. I know. You must be a good girl when your Oppa returns okay? You must behave." I told her. Yunah nodded her head.

"Yes Unnie I know." She looked around and then back at me.

"Unnie, you must be tired, you have a lot to do and your doing so much already." Yunah said with worry in her eyes.

"Aww Yunah, your such a good girl. It's okay. Unnie is fine. Thank you." I said as I rubbed her back. Yunah leaned closer to me and hugged me.

"Unnie, your such a good person." Yunah said. I hugged her back and said thank you.

"Yunah, your Umma and Appa are looking for you." Jin said.

"Okay, I'm coming." she said.

"Unnie I have to go. See you tonight." Yunah said and left.

"Bye Yunah." I said with a smile. After she left, I thought to myself for a while. Yunah is such a sweet girl. She is very caring and nice. I bet her brother must be as nice as her. They are such a nice family. Just like my family and I used to be... very happy. We used to have everything.. I was shaken out of my thoughts by Mali.

"Hunni, Yunah seems to like you a lot. Maybe you'll be lucky and join her family." Mali joked.

"Don't say such things!" I answered, She kept laughing and I just smiled. We continued to get the room ready. After 2 hours of all our hard work, we were finally done. Mali came up to me and patted me on my back.

"We did well! It looks very nice!" Mali said proudly. I nodded in agreement. She looked at her watch once again.

"Omo!! We gotta go! It's almost time the party starts." Mali said.

"Go where?" I asked confusingly.

"We have to go get dressed for the party!" Mali said. I stood there dumbfoundedly.

"It's okay Mali, I need to take care of my parents. I should get home." I told her. Honestly I didn't want to go home. My parents are not home and I don't want to be home alone with "Uncle Choi." I hated being there. Its not a home to me. But I couldn't tell Mali.

"No way! You have to come with me. I'm not going alone!" Mali said.

"Mali.. I can't." I told her.

"Why not? Give me a good reason." Mali demanded.

"Because... um.. I don't have anything to wear." I told her. Mali bursted out laughing.

"Really? Hunni? Come on now. We're going to be late. You can always borrow my clothing." Mali told me as she dragged me out of the resort. We got into her car and she drove us to her house.

"Hello Mrs. Rui" I greeted Mali's mom as I entered the house.

"Hello dear." Mrs. Rui welcomed me.

"Mom, I'm going out tonight with Hunni okay?" Mali told her mother.

"Yes dear. Do you need help with anything?" Mrs. Rui asked.

"No thank you mom, we got it." Answered Mali as we climbed up the stairs. When we entered her room, she went straight to her closet and pulled out two dresses and two pair of high heels. The dresses looked beautiful.

"Here, Hunni. Go put this dress on." She said as she handed me her dress. I took the dress and said thank you. She smiled and said no problem. We got dressed, did our hairs, put on our make up, and slipped on our shoes. After an hour we were ready to go.

I'm relief that I won't be home tonight. I'm safe. Tonight, I'll forget what has happened to me and leave everything behind and have fun.

 

-Authors Note-

Hello everyone! How are you guys doing today? Here is chapter 2. Yet again, its just the begining.. so bare with me :) Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

-

Moon