"Happily Ever After"

"If You Had A Heart, You'd Know How Much It Hurts"

(Hunni's POV)
After about two days of being in the hospital, I was finally discharged from the hospital. Although there wasn't a single day in the hospital that no one came to visit me, I still missed being home. I was never alone in the hospital. Our friends and family showed up every day. Oppa still hasen't left my side. Little JiKwan and MiCha were very well behaved. They slept most of the time. Oppa never wanted to put them back in their cribs. As soon as we got home, we put the kids in their nurseries because they were fast asleep.

"Hunni, how are you feeling?" Oppa asked me as he helped me walk into our bedroom.

"I'm okay now that I'm home. I'm just a bit tired." I told him. He smiled at me.

"You should get some sleep. I know that you didn't get any sleep at the hospital. Don't worry about JiKwan and MiCha, I'll take care of all three of you." Oppa said as he pulled the covers over me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh~ Thank you Oppa. You're the best!" I said. He frowned.

"That's all I get? Hmm.. can I have a reward?" He asked me with a pout. I frowned back at him.

"Hmm.. how about a kiss for this Oppa?" He asked and leaned his cheeks closer to me. I smiled and gave Oppa a quick peck on the cheeks.

"Yay!! I got a kiss from my wife!!" Oppa quickly stood up and cheered happily. I laughed at him.

"Shh.. Oppa, you'll wake the kids up." I said in between laughs.

"Oh! I forgot! Sorry!" He said quietly covering his mouth.

"Get some sleep, I'll be right beside you." Oppa told me and crawled into bed beside me. Oppa s his arms around my body.

"Oppa.." I began.

"Hmm? Can't a husband hug his wife while sleeping? I miss this.." Oppa whined. All I could do was smile at his cuteness. I gave him a nod for a yes. He scooted closer to me and rested his head very close to mine. He won, I let Oppa hug me.

"You smell very nice.." Oppa commented.

"Thank you Oppa." I said. Not too long after, we both drifted off into dream land.

(Yukwon's POV)

While I was asleep, I heard MiCha crying. Not wanting to wake Hunni up, I quickly yet quietly got out of bed and rushed into her room. I walked over to her crib and picked her up. I began to rock MiCha back and forth in my arms.

"Ohh.. why is my MiCha crying? Are you hungry? Appa will get you milk, let's not wake up Umma arraso? Umma is very tired." I told MiCha as if she understood me. MiCha stopped crying and began to drink her milk. Wah.. MiCha really does look as beautiful as her Umma. She has her eyes and even her nose.

"MiCha, when you grow up... every guy in this planet will want you. But don't worry! Appa won't let any of them near you! You're too precious to Appa. Plus, your Oppa will be protecting you as well.Ah, so I have nothing to worry about." I told her. I saw a little smile appear on her face. Being a dad feels so great! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful kids and a wife whos like a goddess. After MiCha fell asleep, I gentle put her back into her crib. I turned the night light on and left the door open. I walked into JiKwan's room to check on him. He was sleeping like an angel. He had a lot of hair just like me when I was a baby.

"JiKwan, you're going to be a tough guy like Appa when you grow up. Don't ever let love take over your life like Appa did arraso? Don't ever ever ever hurt the woman you love most. Don't be stupid like Appa.. Appa knows that Appa has hurted Umma so much in the past. Appa almost lost you and your sister as well. But Appa promise you, MiCha, and your Umma that Appa will take care of you guys to the very best. I love you guys so much. Goodnight JiKwan." I told him and went back to mine and Hunni's bedroom. I looked at Hunni who was still sleeping soundlessly. She must be so tired. I removed a stand of hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ears. She looked so beautiful. I'm so lucky to have her in my life.

"Hunni, thank you for staying by my side. Thank you for everything. This man promise you that he'll never hurt you ever again. I love you so much Hunni. I'll show you every day how much I love you and adore you. Goodnight honey." I whispered to her and kissed her again.

 

--3 years later--

(Mrs. Kim's POV)

"Yah!! JiKwan!! Come back here! Don't run into Umma! Be careful JiKwan!" Yukwan called out to JiKwan who was trying to get to his Umma. Yukwon was being very careful with Hunni and the kids. Today we are having a get together with our family and friends. We are having the get together at the beach, its our little get away vacation.

"Umma! I can't wait to see baby" MiCha told Hunni as MiCha rubbed Hunni's stomach.

"Umma is excited too MiCha." Hunni told her daughter and gave her a kiss. Yukwon sneaked up behind Hunni and gave her a hug from the back.

"Appa can't wait to see baby either! He will be many like Appa and JiKwan Oppa." Yukwon said. Hunni and Yukwon are expecting another baby. Hunni is 5 months along the way and her stomach still doesn't show anything much but a little bump.

"No! Umma I want a sister! Please Umma." MiCha begged and whined. Everyone began to laugh.

"It's okay if this baby is a brother MiCha. Your next sibling after this one might be a sister!" Yukwon told his daughter.

"Omo! Oppa! Who told you to say that! I'm not going for anymore!" Hunni hit Yukwon on the arms gently.

"Ouch.. Hunni.. but I want to have 10 kids together. Please!" Yukwon began to whine like a little kid now. I couldn't help but laugh at how he was acting. My son is finally happy with Hunni. I'm so happy, I knew that this day would come.

"Unnie!! I also want more neices and nephews to play with! I love MiCha and JiKwan! I'm an aunt! But I wanna be an aunt to many more!!: Yunah added. Yukwon gave Yunah a big hug.

"Ahh! Now that's my little sister! I love you!! See honey, even Yunah agrees!" Yukwon whined again.

"Yah Hyung!!! Stop whinning like a little baby!! Geez! Your how old now?! Be manly and toughen up dude!" Zico commented on Yukwon's behavior.

"Yah! Oppa! Looks whos talking! You whine like a baby as well. You keep saying you want a baby boy too. But I want a baby girl! I think we are having a girl!" Mali yelled at Zico.

"Shhh...Babe! They aren't supposed to know that!" Zico whispered to Mali. Everyone was just having a blast. Mali and Zico just recently got married and are also expecting to have a baby. Mali is 7 months along the way. Yunah is a very good aunt to Hunni's and Yukwon's kids. They all love eachother very much.

"But Mali is right! Hyung you whine like a baby. Even worse than Yukwon Hyung does P.O. complained. Yukwon and Zico both looked at each other and than at P.O.

"Oooo you're going to get it!" B-Bomb yelled out to P.O. P.O. started to run like crazy all around the shore line as Yukwon and Zico chased after him. Taeil stood with us laughing.

"These guys never really grow up." He said and began to laugh even louder.

"Yah wait up!" Kyung yelled after them. He ran to where they were and helped the boys catch P.O.

"Get him! He must be punished for making fun of his Hyungs!" JaeHyo called out and ran towards them. After they caught P.O. Yukwon grabbed his arms and Zico grabbed his legs and they dragged him my the beach.

"Hyung ready?!" Zico asked. Yukwon nodded.

"1..2..3" All the guys counted and they threw P.O. into the water.

"Ahh!! No!! Yah!! IT's COLD!!" P.O. screamed. After the P.O.'s hyungs had their laughs and as soon as P.O. got up, they all started running away from him.

"YAH! Come back here!! That wasn't fair!!" P.O. yelled. All the guys were scattering all around the beach.

"Honey! Help me! Don't let him get me!" Yukwon hid behind Hunni.

"Babe! Save me.." Zico yelled. As everyone was having fun and running around. After everyone settled down and were done eating, everyone were relaxing. My husband and I watched our kids from the window in our bedroom. Yukwon, Hunni, JiKwan and MiCha all went for a walk along the shore line. Yukwon was holding JiKwan's hand, JiKwan was holding onto MiCha's hand, and MiCha was holding into Hunni's hand. They really make a cute family.

"Now I can rest with my eyes closed without any worry. Yukwon is lucky to have a wife like Hunni. We did good Jagiya." My husband told me with a huge smile plastard on his face.

"Yukwon really isn't going to stop with kids... I bet he'll make it to ten." I told my husband.

"Poor Hunni.." I told him again.

"Oh well, I want more and more grandkids! I can't get enough. They are too cute!!" I added and my husband agreed. We continued to watch the happy family as they walked hand in hand as they sun slowly went down.

(Yukwon's POV)

After a while of walking with the kids and play with the kids at the beach. We had fun building sand castles together. The kids grew tired and Appa and Umma took them to bed. Now Hunni and I finally get to be alone. We walked to the swing hanging on the tree. Hunni sat down and I pushed her on the swing. I've learned so many things from Hunni. She's tought me a big life lesson. Life has many twist and turns, everything happens for a reason. No matter how bad things are, in the end it gets better and it's all worth it. My heart was locked away from everyone, but Hunni slowly unlocked it and snuck her way into it. I know now that there will never be a day that I want to be away from my wife. She makes me fall in love with her all over again each and every day.

"Oppa, what are you thinking about?" She asked me.

"I'm thinking about us. It took so long and we've been through so much to get to where we are now. So many things came in between us. I never thought that we would have this day. I wouldn't trade it for the world as long as I have you and our kids. I love you Hunni." I told her and held onto her. She smiled and leaned her head onto my chest.

"I'd do the same Oppa. Sarange hae." She said and kiss me back. The waves washed up upon our feet as we swung on the swing together. All our past is washed away with the waves. We finally get to live our life drama free. All that we have in our family is love for each other. I wont let anyone harm the ones I love. This I swear.

 

--The End--

 

 

-Author's note-

I want to say thank you everyone who has alway supported me with this story! You guys are the best! I hope you've all enjoyed this story. Please don't forget to leave all your comments. Please tell me what you think about this fanfic. It'd help me with my other fanfics. I've started two new fanfics. Please look forward to them. Don't forget to subscribe! Thank you so much everyone! I never thought that I would finish this story. Have a wonderful day :)

(Here's my new Fanfics)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/371344/our-love-will-never-die-family-life-moonjunyoung-you-zea-orphan-love
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/293513/please-be-nice-to-me-cheating-kimhyunjoong-you-love-revenge-hate

 

Moon