A typical day with crazy people

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“CHUNJI GET YOUR ING BACK HERE GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!” Chorong got off her seat and ran around the café, chasing Chunji who was reading the messages in her phone.

“Ohhh! NICE SELCA!” Chunji shouted and laughed. He pouted, held a peace sign out, imitating Chorong.

“ YOU COME BACK HERE, YOU IDIOT!!” Chorong was pissed off and she grabbed a glass bottle and threatened to throw it at Chunji.

“Chunji, at the count of 3, if you don’t give me back my phone, you’re going to die. I’m serious, I’m not kidding,” Chorong growled.

Chunji stuck his tongue out, “Oh, you recorded yourself singing?! Let’s listen to it!!”

“ONE!!!”

“I’m going to play it!!!”

“TWO!!!!” If looks could kill, Chunji would have died millions of times.

Chunji played Chorong’s short cover of Taeyeon’s ‘Closer’ and that was enough to push Chorong off her limit. Chorong lunged forward towards Chunji and kicked his shin, earning a loud groan from Chunji.

“OWWW!! THAT ING HURTS!” Chunji shouted jumping on one leg.

Chorong coldly grabbed her phone away and smacked Chunji’s face, “Serve you right, .”

You leaned back on your chair and watched their fight with interest, “This is so much better than watching a movie,” you whispered to Bomi and Luhan.

“I know right,” Bomi replied, laughing.

Luhan nodded and sighed, “They’re always fighting but after a few minutes, they’ll joke around like nothing happened.”

Bomi and you nodded and looked at Chunji who was limping towards the 3 of you.

“Wow, that witch there is heartless. Heartless, I tell you.”

Chunji groaned when you touched his leg, “DON’T TOUCH IT THERE IT HURTS!!”

You immediately retreated, “Sorry, sorry! I didn’t know!”

Chunji mumbled something you couldn’t hear and shook his head, “Nevermind.”

Meanwhile, Chorong was sitting across you and was glaring daggers at Chunji, “You motherer, you take my phone again and you face the consequences."

Chunji just scoffed and limped away into the kitchen, doing god knows what.

Luhan sighed and shook his head, “They are the only friends who call each other insulting names, why guys, why?”

“You’re asking me why? Ask that motherer in the kitchen. ,” Chrong muttered and glared towards the kitchen.

Bomi soothingly patted Chorong’s back and calmed her down, “Relax, no point wasting your energy hating on a guy like Chunji.”

“True that. I shouldn’t waste my time on an like him, oh well, let’s party!” Chorong jumped up and began dancing around the café.

You laughed and walked towards the kitchen to check on Chunji.

“Oh what are you doing?” you asked when you saw Chunji pouring drinks into cups.

“I’m ing the table,” Chunji answered and rolled his eyes, “Come on ____ don’t ask me something that stupid. I’m obviously making drinks.”

You pouted and stretched your neck out, “For who?”

He looked at you and sighed, “Do you even go to school ____? I’m making drinks for the birds outside to drink. Poor them, they must be thirsty.”

You placed your hands on your hips and sighed, “Fine, fine, do whatever you want. I hate you.”

As you were walking out of the kitchen, Chunji made some weird kissing sounds and shouted, “I love you too baby!”

 

“What was he doing in there?” Luhan asked when you sat beside him.

“Busy being sarcastic.”

“Woah you sound pissed,” Luhan said and stared at your face.

“Nah, I’m cool, bro,” You jokingly said and held your hands up.

Luhan laughed and ruffled your hair, “You’re cool.”

“I know, I learned being cool from you, buddy,” you said and pretended to hold a mike in front of you to rap.

Luhan snorted and played along.

Soon enough, Bomi and Chorong played along and rapped, pathetically.

“Uh uh yeah oh.” “Yeah wassup baby.”

Bomi laughed listening to Chorong and Luhan’s attempt to rap.

Just when you guys were on the of role playing the famous rappers in Korea, Chunji came out carrying a tray of drinks.

“WAITER CHUNJI IN DA HOUSE YO!!” Chunji clapped his hands and danced awkwardly.

“Yeah uh uh I made some drinks for you guys yo, you would like to try it maybe yeah uh uh I’m sorry Chorong, please forgive me gurl,” Chunji rapped.

You held your stomach from laughing too hard, “Oppa stop before I die out of laughter!”

Chorong bit her bottom lip to prevent herself from smiling to widely.

Chunji nudged her shoulders and winked, “Gurl uh you know you wanna laugh, just let it out babe!”

Chorong whacked Chunji’s arm and ruffled his hair, “Okay okay, I forgive you.”

Luhan gave everyone a cup each and everyone complimented Chunji’s drinks, “Wow, not bad!” “Woah nice one Chunji!”

Chunji proudly smirked, “Duh, look who made it!”

Chorong tasted the drink and cocked her eyebrow, “You sure you did it? You didn’t buy it from somewhere else?”

Chunji winked, “Duh, of course I did it by myself.”

Chorong patted Chunji’s back, “Good job! Now you can take over my job!”

“Nuh uh I made these drinks as a sorry gift to you guys, not to apply to be a drink maker.” Chunji crossed his legs and stared at Chorong, “Oh and, ____ or Daehyun will decide my role in this cafe, not you.”

Chorong held her hands up to “surrender”, “Yeah you’re right.”

“Of course, I’m Lee Chanhee,” Chunji smirked, pouted and held a peace sign out, imitating Chorong once again.

“Do I look cute? Do I look cute?” Chunji asked you and Bomi and laughed hard, “I can’t believe a girl like Chorong takes girlish selcas with aegyo,” Chunji pretended to shudder.

“Lee Chanhee, stop talking about that.”

Chunji smiled arrogantly, “Make me.”

“Lee Chanhee.” Chorong grumbled.

“Yes?” Chunji asked and pouted with the peace sign on his cheeks.

“THAT’S IT YOU’RE GOING TO DIE LEE CHANHEE!!!!” Chorong slammed her cup on the table and walk towards Chunji. She grabbed Chunji’s shirt and roughly nudged his head.

“You really won’t get enough huh? you.”

“Oh I would love to a feisty girl like you. Come here, baby,” Chunji said and his lips.

“LEE CHANHEE!! OH MY ING GOD I HATE YOU!!”

Luhan and Bomi looked at each other and closed their eyes.

You sighed, “Oh here we go again.”