Drunk Daehyun

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

Chorong, Bomi and Chunji accompanied you home and decided to stay with you until Daehyun reaches home.

The 4 of you watched some comedy shows together but no one laughed.

You were just zoning out and thinking about what happened when suddenly, the door was roughly pushed open.

"Saerin baby~~~~~ Let's- let's dance in the rain~ Woohooooooo!" Daehyun shouted out as he waved his arms around.

"Nae oppa~~~ My baby oppa heheheheheeh~~" Saerrin replied and playfully hit Daehyun's chest.

At that moment, you knew that he was drunk. Your Daehyun oppa never drink alcohol as your appa once told the 2 of you about the disadvantages of drinking alcohol.

"Drinking alcohol is like killing yourself. You won't die immediately but you will die slowly.... And you will die faster than you should die. Why put your life on the line when you can use the extra years to do something that's useful for yourself or the people around you?"

Chunji's voice brought you back to reality.

"YA DAEHYUN-AH ARE YOU DRUNK?!"

Daehyun laughed as he staggered towards Chunji.

"You," Daehyun said and pointed at Chunji, "Why are you in my house?"

Chunji raised his fist but Chorong was fast enough to stop him. Chorong glared at Chunji, "Ya Chunji-ya, violence won't solve anything, you pabo."

Chunji harshly pulled his arm away from Chorong and looked at Daehyun, eyes full of resentment.

"Jung Daehyun, do you even know what you're doing?"

Daehyun giggled and pat Chunji's shoulder, "Of course, you know what? I drank with Saerin and just now, we made out. It was wonderful."

You rolled your eyes when you heard Saerin giggling.

"Daehyun oppa, I can't believe you're doing this now. You forgot what appa told us? And what are you doing with that ? She's useless- OWWWW!"

You gasped as you grabbed your cheeks.

Yes, Jung Daehyun, the oppa who used to love you a lot, slapped you.

"You filthy , who are you to say that about my girlfriend, huh?"

Chunji's eyes transfixed with shock.

Girlfriend? Saerin, the rude customer is Daehyun's girlfriend? No one could believe it. 

You began crying due to the pain you felt after Daehyun slapped you hard across your face and also because Daehyun said that Saerin's his girlfriend. Your face reddened and silent tears poured out from your eyes.

"Oh, you're crying now, ? You're useless, you know that? Oh and about me, drinking? Why would I think about something that was said by someone who's dead?" Daehyun sneered, looking you up and down.

Your face contorted in fury. You could not believe what you heard. You stood up, stepped forward and stared at him, eyes full of hate.

"Jung Daehyun. I'm going to forget that you're my oppa for now. You, who used to be loving and caring, turned into one selfish bastard, who no longer think about other people's feelings. Who the hell are you to call me a filthy ? Huh? You're acting like an now. You changed a lot," you stopped talking and roughly wiped the tears on your cheeks.

"Do you how I felt these few days? You didn't wish me good night. You didn't wake me up with a kiss on my forehead. Where is the old Jung Daehyun who I used to know? The one whom I love, the caring oppa, the loving oppa, the kind oppa and chingu. Where is he? What I have in front of me is the evil, cruel, heartless and useless Jung Daehyun. I don't even know you now." You felt numb all over your body and unknowingly collapsed to the ground.

"JUNG ____!"

"YA! ____-AH!"

"OMO _____!"

Chunji immediately saved you from falling to the ground and rested your head on Chorong's lap before lunging towards Daehyun.

He tightly grabbed Daehyun's collar and punched Daehyun, "YOU BASTARD! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU ING !!"

Daehyun did not budge from the punches and he looked at you. *What just happened?*

Meanwhile, Saerin smirked when no one was looking at her. *Plan 1, success. Good acting, Park Saerin.*