Short reunion

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

"____-ah, wake up, darling."

You yawned and rubbed your eyes, "What time is it?"

"9.30pm. You slept from morning to night. Are you that tired, ____-ah?"

You opened your eyes and froze.

Your umma and appa were sitting in front of you, looking at you with eyes full of love.

You were speechless. *Don't tell me God heard what I said.... I told umma and appa to come back....*

Your umma reached out for your hand, "____-ah, you must be wondering why we're here, right?"

You didn't answer but just stared at them.

All of a sudden, your umma began crying and she pulled you closer to her.

"____-ah, we heard what you said just now," she said, "and we saw everything too."

You stared at your umma.

"Yes, my dear," your appa answered and grabbed your hand, "and we know exactly what's happening. We know what Saerin wants. But we can't tell you. Look, ____-ah, you have Luhan, Chunji, Bomi and Chorong. Go to the cafe and tell them about this. You're not alone. We came here because we were worried about you. You can't stay sad like this, my princess. We can't rest in peace if you're like this. Please ____-ah."

You felt guilty for making them worried. You wanted to apologise but you can't find the right words to say.

Without noticing it, you were now crying. You hugged yourself and bawled.

Your appa caressed your back and pushed your head to his chest.

You missed hugging your appa. His scent. The warmth you get when you hug him. The way he holds you. No one in the entire universe can replace him.

You looked up and stared at his face, admiring it for the last time, before your umma spoke up.

"____-ah, I know you miss us a lot. We do too. But, we still have to go soon."

You looked down and cried even more.

Your umma ran her fingers through your hair and looked at you, "____-ah, my only princess."

You slowly looked up and met her eyes.

"____-ah, take care of yourself and your Daehyun oppa, okay? Everything happens for a reason. Oh and.... your guy friend... What's his name? Erm... Moonsoo? Myungsoo? He's a good guy. You can rely on him. Okay? You have the other unnies and oppas. Talk to them. Take care of yourself and don't do anything silly, okay?"

You nodded silently, knowing that you will cry once you open your mouth to say something.

You umma kissed your cheeks and looked deep into your eyes, "Goodbye, ____-ah."

You watched your umma walk to the door. Tears began blurring your vision as you waved at your umma.

"Goodbye, umma," you whispered.

Your appa wiped your tears with his thumb and held your cheeks, "My baby, you have to take care, okay? You must tell Luhan or Chunji or any of the unnies if Saerin hurt you in anyway, okay? Don't bottle all the feelings in your heart."

You nodded.

You took a deep breath as your appa held your head and pulled you closer to his chest.

That was enough. You bawled and buried your face into his chest.

"Appa...... Don't leave me alone..."

"I can't baby. I can't...."

Your heart hurts when you heard your appa sniffling.

Your appa kisssed the top of your head and hugged you, for the last time.

"I have to go now, ____-ah. Take care, don't get sick."

You shut your eyes and swallowed hard, not wanting to look weak in front of your appa.

"____-ah, I'm sorry for leaving you this early. I'm so sorry. I love you."

Your appa kissed your cheeks for the last time, gave you a small wave, and just like that, he disappeared.

 

 

You hugged your knees and rocked yourself- front and back.

You tried your best not to cry but you failed miserably.

You looked at the picture again and mumbled, "Why must you guys do this to me......? Daehyun oppa, I hate you."