Telling Chunji everything

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

You sat with Daehyun at a park full of flowers and rested your head on his broad shoulders.

"Daehyun oppa."

"Nae, baby?"

"Do you love me?"

Daehyun looked at you and caressed your cheeks, "Of course I do, my cute little dongsaeng."

You pouted, "Doesn't seem like you do, though."

Daehyun gasped and looked straight into your eyes, "I do! What makes you say so? I love you, of course!"

"But...... these few days, you've been going out with Saerin and you don't even have time for me."

"I'm doing this because of you, ____-ah."

You tilted your head and looked at Daehyun, asking for an explanation, "Because of me? What do you mean?"

Daehyun ruffled your hair and opened his mouth to say something before---

"DAEHYUN OPPA!"

The 2 of you turned around and saw Saerin running towards Daehyun. She ran into Daehyun's arms and hugged him tight, "Oppa~~~~ I miss you~!"

You glanced over to Daehyun. He looked rather uncomfortable. Saerin whispered something to Daehyun and he immediately turned around and glared at you.

"You," he said pointing at you, "Get away from me."

You gasped and stared at him in disbelief.

"O-oppa! What do you mean?"

Daehyun turned away and pulled Saerin with her. What happened next shocked you. Saerin turned around, looked at you and smirked.

You were left alone crying and Daehyun's words rung in your ears again and again.

 

 

 

"DAEHYUN OPPA! DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!"

You felt someone hugging you and immediately turned around to see the person. Your shoulders deflated when you saw Chunji.

"Hey, hey, what did you dream about?"

You wanted to smile and tell him that everything's fine but before you knew it, you burst into tears.

Chunji looked shocked for a moment but he recovered quickly, "Whoa whoa whoa, what happened?"

He wrapped his arms tightly around you and you cried into his shirt, leaving marks on it.

"I'm sorry, " you apologised, looking at the mess you created on his shirt.

"No, no, it's alright." Chunji answered, pushing your hair out of your face.

"Tell me what happened. From the start. Not only about the dream."

You took a deep breath and told him what happened. Every single detail- from Daehyun going home late, everything, including the dream you had.

Chunji looked at you sympathetically as he pushed your head into his chest.

"It's alright... Cry all you want now. Let your feelings out.... Oppa's here for you, okay? Shhhhhh....."

And again, for the upteenth time, you cried.

 

 

Chunji told you that Chorong and Bomi went out to buy some groceries to prepare breakfast and he told you to take a hot shower to calm your mind.

You simply nodded and headed to the bathroom.

Chunji heard Chorong and Bomi's voices and he hurriedly headed to the kitchen, eager to tell them what you just told him.

"GUYS!!"

Chorong and Bomi jerked in shock.

"YOU CAN'T SPEAK SOFTLY, LEE CHANHEE?!"

Chunji rolled his eyes and pulled both ladies to sit beside him, "Yah."

"What?"

"____ told me everything!"

Bomi moved in closer to Chunji and asked, "What everything?"

"About what happened to her and Daehyun!"

Chorong smirked, "Oh about that bastard? Tell us!!"

Chunji told everything to Chorong and Bomi and with every detail, the 2 ladies could not help but feel like Chunji was lying to them.

"Chunji, I know you kind of dislike Daehyun after what happened yesterday but... please don't create stories." Chorong said as she pat Chunji's shoulder sympathetically.

Chunji stared at her in disbelief and shook his head, "Pabo, I didn't create anything!! I told you guys everything that ____ told me! Ask her if you don't believe me!"

Bomi stared blankly on the wall behind Chunji and muttered, "Wow..... This is unbelievable..... Jung Daehyun, the nice, sweet brother turned like this because of Saerin...?"

The 3 of them sat together and blankly stared at the floor, totally not believing the changes in Jung Daehyun when Chorong suddenly clapped her hands.

"Oh! Guys!!"

Chunji grabbed his chest, "You woman, I was shocked!"

Chorong rolled her eyes, "Whatever. Anyways, I called Luhan oppa and I told him about everything that happened yesterday."

Bomi and Chunji sat up straight and looked at Chorong, eyes wide.

"WHAT!?!?! WHAT DID HYUNG SAY?!?!?"

"OMG IS LUHAN OPPA STIL MAD?!?!?!"

"Nope. He apologised. He said he didn't know how to react, so, he acted harshly on ____. He felt so sorry. I can tell."

Chunji and Bomi nodded. The 2 of them kept quiet, before Chorong broke the silence.

"I told him to come here for breakfast!"

Chunji nodded again, "I see, good then, the 5 of us can spend some time togeth- WAIT WHAT!!?! DIDN'T HE FIGHT WITH ___? WHAT IF ____ CRY AGAIN!?!? WHAT IF- WTF OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

"PARK CHORONG YOU DON'T HAVE TO KICK MY SHIN!!!"

"WHATEVER YOU DESERVED IT. YOU STUPID ."

"YOU LITTLE WOMAN, WHO'S STUPID HERE? ME OR YOU? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S-"

Bomi smacked her forehead and shouted, "CAN'T YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!?!!"

Chorong and Chunji immediately quieten down.

"We can use this opportunity to make them reconcile. Chorong good job. Chunji, use your brain next time."

Chorong beamed while Chunji scoffed, totally unhappy because Bomi complimented Chorong.

"Let's brainstorm on what we should do for them."

The 2 ladies and the gentleman cracked their brains on what they should do when---

"Wahhhhhhhhh what's with the serious expressions, Chunji oppa? Unnies?"

The 3 of them immediately sprung up from their seats and looked at you. You giggled at their reactions and headed to the kitchen.

"What can we eat for breakfast?~~~"

Chorong, Bomi and Chunji looked at each other, wondering what made you so happy.

Chorong gasped, "Chunji-ah, did you....... did you have..... erm that with _____ to cheer her up when we went out?"

Chunji shook her head, "Seriously Chorong? That's what you can think of? Seriously?"

"Well, I read fanfics where the guy and the girl have that to cheer the girl up..."

"The thing now is, this is reality not some stupid fanfic. Definitely not those kind of fanfic where the idol have with "you" to cheer "you" up."

"Wait. How do you know the common things that are always in fanfics? DO YOU READ FANFICS?!!?"

Chunji's eyes widened as he tried to defend himself, "N-NO I DON'T!!!!"

Bomi laughed, "Chunji-ah... You don't have to deny it. I saw you reading a fanfic once. The one with Yuri."

"Wait- Wha-What when did you-"

"I forgot. A few days ago, maybe."

Chunji weakly looked down and sat on the chair, "Guys have raging hormones, okay? It's impossible if guys don't-"

Bomi clapped her hands and guffawed, "SO YOU DID READ THE FANFICS?!!?! HAHAHAHA YOU FELL FOR MY TRICK!!!"

"YOU LIED?!?!?!? OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO ME!!!!"

Chorong and Bomi both laughed and held their stomachs whn you appeared out of nowhere and asked,

"Erm unnies, oppas.... What's fanfic...?"