Conflict with Luhan

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

Myungsoo and you proceeded to the cafe right after breakfast and you were excited because you hadn't visited the oppas and unnies for days.

You skipped happily as you got nearer to the cafe.

"Myungsoo oppa! I'll go in first, okay? I can't wait to meet Luhan oppa! And Chunji oppa and the unnies!"

Myungsoo smiled and nodded.

You peeked into the cafe and saw the oppas and unnies resting.

You chuckled. *They must be tired.*

You stealthily walked towards the door and opened the door, "HELLO! LOOK WHO'S HERE!"

The oppas and unnies turned around and all of them gasped. You giggled at their synchronisation.

Chunji stood up, "YA YOU!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT ABOUT US!!!!"

"JUNG _____ I MISSED YOU, YOU PABO!" Bomi shouted and walked over to you.

Chorong ran to you and glomped you, "YOU LITTLE GIRL! I MISSED YOU!"

You smiled and hugged her tight, "I missed you too, unnie. Mianhae for not visiting you guys the past few days."

Chorong ruffled your hair, "Where were you huh!??! We were worried, you know!! And Daehyun didn't come too! That guy!"

You tried to smile when you heard Daehyun's name. Tears were threatening to fall from your eyes but you clenched your fist, and tried to stop yourself from crying. *Jung ____, you must stay strong. For umma and appa.

 

 

In a blink of an eye, it's already afternoon- time to close the cafe.

The 6 of you diligently cleaned the cafe.

Suddenly, Luhan spoke up, "Guys, I want to talk with all of you. We'll go somewhere, okay? Just the 5 of us."

All eyes were now on Myungsoo as he cleared his throat awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I... er..... I'll leave now, yeah? Erm, bye guys. See you guys soon."

You gave him a small wave as he made a quick walk to the door.

You turned to Luhan and held his arm, "Luhan oppa, are you okay? You didn't talk to me since just now."

What he did next was unbelievable.

He glared at you, pulled his arm from your hands and walked away. You were left speechless as you looked at his back- getting further away from you.

Chunji stared at Luhan's back. If only looks could kill.

"What the hell is wrong with that hyung? Is he nuts?" Chunji said and lunged forward to follow Luhan.

You pulled Chunji's arm as Bomi tried to block him.

"Oppa, it's alright. Maybe he's stressed. Don't blame him."

Chunji looked at you and smirked, "Stressed? He was laughing his off right before you came. The second you entered the cafe, he tensed up and acted all ed up."

Chorong smacked Chunji's arm, "Oi, don't be so rude. He's your hyung."

Chunji simply rolled his eyes and looked at Chorong, "So what? I know he's the oldest one here but that doesn't give him the rights to treat _____ like that."

Chorong looked down, agreeing to what Chunji said.

You couldn't hold the tears in anymore, "Why are people doing this to me.......? First, umma and appa. Then, Daehyun oppa. Now, Luhan oppa. What did I do wrong? Everyone's leaving me slowly!! What did I do!?!"

Chorong and Bomi hugged you. "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we're here. Don't cry... Shhhhhh..."

Chorong and Bomi began crying too. They know absolutely understand how you feel.

Actually, Bomi, Chorong, Luhan and Chunji are all orphans. Just like you and Daehyun. Therefore, they understood how you felt.

Chunji went over to you and rested his chin on your head, "Hey hey hey... Don't cry, okay? We're all here for you... Don't cry shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

You buried your face onto his shirt and left a trace of tears down his shirt.

*I'm so glad Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie and Chunji oppa are here for me now.......*

 

Meanwhile, at the back of the cafe, Luhan saw the whole thing and he felt so guilty for making you cry. He closed his eyes shut and leaned against the wall. *I shouldn't act like that... I just missed her too much..... I'm sorry Jung ____.*