Tickle

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“Did you see Saerin’s face when Daehyun wore the bracelet and ring for her? Pffftttttt she totally didn’t suspect anything!” Myungsoo pointed out and laughed.

You just smiled and nodded.

Myungsoo held your hand and blew on it, “Your hand is so cold. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” you replied and tried your best to smile.

“Hey hey hey,” Myungsoo blocked your way and stood in front of you. He pulled you closer to him and felt your forehead.

“_____! You’re burning!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

“I’m fine,” you croaked.

“No you’re not! We need to bring you to the clinic now!” Myungsoo said, terrified.

“No no it’s alright,” you protested.

Myungsoo ignored your protest and carried you bridal style. You yelped and thrashed wildly, “Oppa we’re in public! Let me go! I don’t need to go to the clinic!”

Myungsoo sighed and softened, “Okay, okay I won’t bring you to the doctor. I’ll bring you home. Happy?”

You nodded, “Okay now, let me down.”

Myungsoo shook his head, “Nope I’m going to carry you home. You’re sick.”

“I have legs I can walk!”

“Nope I’m still carrying you.”

“Don’t blame me if you have back ache later!”

Myungsoo chuckled, “Why are girls always like this? You’re this light and you’re saying you’re heavy? You need to eat more!”

You pouted and looked away.

Myungsoo pinched your cheeks and laughed, “Awww, talk to me, baby. Talk to me!”

You ignored him and closed your eyes.

“_____~~~~~~~~~” he whined.

“____?”

“____, hey, talk to me!”

He shook your body but you still did not open your eyes.

Myungsoo poked your sides but still, your eyes were shut. Almost immediately after that, Myungsoo heard your soft snores and he smiled, “Oh, she was asleep. My little baby,” he softly whispered.

And just like that, the lovely and fun day ended.

 

 

You woke up and found yourself in bed. You tried to sit up but you felt like someone placed a rock on your head.

*Oh my god I’m not dead, right?* you thought and slapped your face.

You tried sitting up again but failed. You felt weak. *Ah this must be fever. Wait how did I end up here in my room?*

You thought about just now when Myungsoo carried you and smiled. That is exactly why you love Myungsoo. He always cares about you. Even the slightest things makes him worried.

You reached out to get your phone at the night stand when the door to your room creaked open.

Standing at your door was Myungsoo.

You laughed as soon as you saw him. He was wearing your matching pink flowery apron and glove, his hair was tied up, apple style and he looked absolutely adorable. He was also carrying a tray which you suppose was for you.

Myungsoo smiled, “My baby is awake!”

He went over to you and placed the tray on your night stand, “Daehyun’s not home yet and it’s 10.30pm now so I’ll be staying over to take care of you.”

You looked at him and tried your very best to stifle your laughter.

“Why are you laughing?” he asked, innocent.

You shook your head and turned the other way.

“Oi Jung ____ what are you laughing so hard about?”

Myungsoo looked at the mirror in front of him and gasped when he saw his appearance. *I looked like this the whole time?! No wonder ____ was laughing her off when she saw me!*

He immediately untied his hair, removed the apron and glove and smoothened his shirt.

He went over to the other side of the bed and looked at you, “Oh…. So you were laughing at how pathetic I looked like, huh?”

You shook your head, “No! I was laughing because you looked cute! Not pathetic!”

He leaned in and whispered into your ears, “Ho many times must I tell you that cute and Kim Myungsoo can’t be phrased in the same sentence?”

You squirmed uncomfortably and blushed at how close Myungsoo’s face was to yours.

“Oh is Jung ____ blushing?” Myungsoo teased.

You immediately shook your head and turned away.

“So Jung ______ is shy…… Hmmmmm,” Myungsoo continued to tease you and of course, you blushed even more.

Myungsoo softly held your chin and turned your head so that you were now facing him. Myungsoo leaned in and you closed your eyes. *Oh my god he’s not going to kiss me right?*

Myungsoo opened his eyes and looked at you shutting your eyes tight. He silently laughed and shook his head.

Myungsoo leaned in so that his nose and yours were now touching.

“You’re so cute, you know? Were you expecting me to kiss your cute lips?” Myungsoo cheekily asked and smirked.

You tried your best to push Myungsoo away but he was obviously stronger than you, “Trying to push me away, huh?”

Myungsoo cracked his knuckles and winked, “Jung ____, you know what I’m going to do next…”

You gasped and squirmed to escape but failed. You squealed when Myungsoo tickled your sides,
"NO NO OPPA LET ME GO!!!! EEEPPP KIM MYUNGSOO!!!”

“Excuse me? I’m your oppa. Why are you calling me by my full name? That calls for more punishment!”

“NO NO I CAN’T BREATHE OPPA LET ME- OH MY GOD HAHAHAHA LET ME GO PLEAS- AH AH NOPE NOT THERE THAT’S TICKLISH! NO OPPA IT HURTS DON’T BE TOO ROUGH!” you shrieked.

 

Meanwhile, Daehyun just came back home and he heard you shouting.

“AH AH NOPE NOT THERE THAT’S TICKLISH! NO OPPA IT HURTS DON’T BE TOO ROUGH!”

He gasped and ran up, tripping on the stairs because he was in such a hurry.

“JUNG ____!!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! OPEN THE BEDROOM DOOR NOW BEFORE I-“

He immediately grabbed the handle and opened the door.

He sighed softly with relief when he saw Myungsoo tickling you. “Yah I thought you guys were…… having.. fun on bed.”

Myungsoo and you immediately sat up, “Oh! Daehyun!” “Oppa!”

“I seriously thought you guys were playing the old in and out game…” he sighed.

Myungsoo and you reddened, “Of course we weren’t!” “Yeah oppa don’t you trust us?”

“Well whatever. If I ever catch you guys doing anything funny, Myungsoo, your little junior will have to suffer.”

Myungsoo gasped and covered his crotch, "Oh no ing hell, I don't want to be single for the rest of my life!"