Man-to-man talk

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

 

When Daehyun was busy talking with Chorong, Bomi, Chunji and you, Luhan took the opportunity to talk to Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo, can I talk to you for a moment? Outside?” Luhan asked Myungsoo.

“Oh s-sure hyung.”

The 2 man headed towards the bench outside and sat beside each other.

“So……. Kim Myungsoo spill.”

Myungsoo looked at Luhan, confused. “Spill? What do you mean by that, hyung?”

Luhan smiled and pat Myungsoo’s shoulders, “Come on, you know it. About ____. Tell me everything.”

Myungsoo shyly looked away and cleared his throat, “Y-you know I like ____, hyung?”

Luhan laughed, “Of course, it’s obvious. I can tell by the way you look at her. I can literally feel the love. LOL okay, I was just kidding.”

“Really? It’s obvious…? I didn’t know.” Myungsoo asked and chuckled at his obliviousness.

“Of course you won’t realise. I understand how you feel, Myungsoo. I used to have a crush on ____.” Luhan shared and smiled at the memories.

Myungsoo turned towards Luhan with his mouth agape, “What hyung?!!? You used to like ____?”

“Yeah, hard to believe, right?” Luhan said, “Last time, I was soooooooo happy whenever I saw ____. It was like seeing an angel. Everything else was in black and white and she was the only one full of colours. I felt special when she talked to me. I always feel this sudden rush of adrenaline when I accidentally, or sometimes even purposely have skinship with her. Lame right?” Luhan said and looked over to Myungsoo, who was now smiling.

“You’re currently experiencing that too, right?” Luhan asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo meekly nodded, “Hyung, continue. It just sounds awesome when you talk about ____.”

“Okay so….. hmmmmm where did I stop?”

“About purposely having skinship with her.”

“Oh. That. So…. yeah, the feeling was amazing. Having your crush near you is like…. phenomenal. You can’t easily describe them using words. I looked at her as a little sister but later, I realised, I was in love with her. I got the best feeling in the world when she said hi to me, wave at me, hugged me, well even a simple gesture could make my heart swoon.”

Luhan paused and looked over to Myungsoo who was smiling at him.

“You really know you love someone when all you want is for them to be happy, even if that really means that you are not part of it. And that is the reason why I realised that I should stop liking her because I know that she have someone else in her heart, and that person is definitely not me.” Luhan continued.

Myungsoo sympathetically looked at Luhan and pat Luhan’s back.

“At first, it was hard to stop liking her. Very hard. At that period of time when I tried my best to stop liking her, she just had to always hug me, show me her gorgeous smile, and did everything that was just…. plain adorable. “ Luhan smiled, remembering your cute aegyo and eye-smiles.

“She made it look so easy to look beautiful and cute at the same time. And then, she disappeared for a few days. I was really worried. And then when she came back, I didn’t know how to act. That was why I pushed her roughly. I was really sorry but I didn’t know what to do. I couldn’t hug her because I know that hugging her will make all my feels come back and I’ll end up crushing on her, yet again. At that time, I don’t know which is worst. Keeping my feelings for her a secret or risking my pride, telling her that I like her and ended up being rejected.”

Luhan sighed, “It’s hard to not love someone when she’s all you think about. I never knew it would be this hard to lose someone I never truly had,” Luhan looked over at Myungsoo and pat his knees, “But I’m trying really hard to forget her… and move on.”

Luhan used Myungsoo’s knees as support and stood up, “And Myungsoo, you need to do something. I can really tell that _____ likes you too. I can tell. Do something. Confess to her. Don’t waste the opportunity. I’m always here. Call me if you need any help to confess to her, okay? Move fast, bro.”

Luhan began walking away when Myungsoo called him, “Luhan hyung!”

Luhan turned around, “Yes?”

“Thanks hyung.” Myungsoo genuinely smiled and walked towards Luhan.

“No problem, dongsaeng.”

Luhan hugged Myungsoo and pat his back, “You deserve her. Go get her.”

Myungsoo smiled again and nodded, “I will, hyung. Thanks… for giving me the chance.”

“No problem.”

Myungsoo walked into the house and at that time, Luhan felt his heart being crushed.

He blinked all the tears away and took a deep breath.

Luhan thought about all the happy moments he had with you and clenched his fists. *Luhan. You promised to forget  ____. She’s your dongsaeng.*

The more he tried to forget you, the memories just kept rushing into his mind.

The day the 2 of you met. The way his heart stopped when you introduced yourself to him. The way the whole world only revolves around the 2 of you…..

He had convinced everyone- Daehyun, Chorong, Bomi, Chunji and now, Myungsoo that he no longer had feelings for you. Now…. all he need to do is to convince himself.

*____-ah, I’m glad you’re happy. I can’t say that I’m completely happy for you but….. I guess I need to move on. I’ll always have feelings for you but….. I’ll move on.. I’ll move on for you, only for you, Jung ____. Jung ____ saranghae.*

And with that, a drop of tear dropped from Luhan’s eyes as he clutched his chest.