Infinite

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

"Oppa, where are we going?" you asked as Myungsoo held your hand and dragged you to somewhere unknown.

"Somewhere. Don't worry, I told Daehyun that I'll bring you out."

You shrugged and decided to just follow him. "I trust you, oppa."

"Yes you should, baby." Myungsoo winked.

 

 

"Oh? Oppa? Are we going to... Hongdae?" you asked as you shifted uncomfortably in the bus.

Myungsoo turned to you, smiling, "Yes. How do you know?"

"OPPA! I'M UNDERAGED! I CAN'T GO TO CLUBS!"

"C-clubs.....? What are you talking about?"

"Today is the last Friday of October and we're going to Hongdae! I don't want to go to clubs!"

Myungsoo looked at you weirdly and laughed, "I'm not bringing you to a club, babo-yah!"

You stared at him, "T-then?"

Myungsoo turned to you and pinched your nose, "Wait and see."

The 2 of you alighted from the bus and walked around Hongdae. Myungsoo did not say anything and you just decided to trust him and followed him. *Myungsoo oppa better don't do anything funny or....*

 

"We're here!" Myungsoo said and he smiled at you.

"A cafe?"

"Yeah. I'm going to introduce you to my brothers."

"You have brothers?" your eyes rounded as you looked at him.

"Yeah, but we have 7 different dads."

Your eyes widened yet again as your cleared your throat, "W-wow 1 energetic mum you guys have there."

Myungsoo giggled and he pat your head, "____-ah, of course, I was just joking! You're so gullible, baby."

You pouted and glared at him, "I'm not gullible! I just trust you a lot. And, stop calling me baby."

Myungsoo softened, "Awwww, you trust me a lot.. Okay, then, I'll call you aegi, okay?"

"Call me ____."

"Call you aegi."

You rolled your eyes, "Myungsoo oppa, stop it or-"

"Or...... you will kiss me to make me keep quiet?" 

You gasped and hit his arm, "EW OPPA! NO!"

"Okay, okay let's stop bickering. Let's enter the cafe and I'll introduce you to my brothers, okay?"

 

"HYUNGS! SUNGJONG-AH!"

"Oh? Myungsoo's here!"

"Oh! Hyung!"

"Eyyyy our prince is here!"

"YA KIM MYUNGSOO! WE WAITED FOR SO LONG, YOU BASTARD!"

"Wah Sungyeol hyung, chill!"

"Chill my - Oh! Who did you bring with you? Your new girlfriend? Final-"

Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol, "Hyung, shut up."

"Okay, sorry, boss."

"Good. So hyungs, Sungjong, this is ____."

You blushed as Myungsoo pushed you forward, asking you to introduce yourself.

"N-nae. Annyeonghaseyo, Jung ____ imnida. Nice to meet you." You introduced yourself and bowed.

You could hear the guys laughing and whispering and that made you blush even more.

"You are so cute, ____-sshi!" A guy who have very small eyes said.

You bowed once again and smiled shyly.

A guy who looks like a girl, in your opinion, asked you, "____-sshi, you're younger than Myungsoo hyung, right?"

You nodded, "Yes. I'm a 1997 liner."

"AH! Finally, I have a dongsaeng!"

You smiled and nodded you head.

"Hyung, aren't you guys going to introduce yourselves?" Myungsoo said and crossed his arms.

The 6 guys immediately straightened their shirt, touched their hair and some even looked at the mirror to check their appearances.

The guy with the small eyes started the introduction, "I'm Sunggyu, and you can call me oppa."

You smiled and nearly burst into laughter because you couldn't see his eyes when he smiled, "Hello Sunggyu oppa."

The next guy, who seems so problem-free introduced himself, "The name's Dongwwo, and you can call me oppa."

"Hello Dongwoo oppa."

"I'm Woohyun! Nice to meet you, ____-ah! You can call me oppa!" 

You cringed when he started showing you some aegyo. The other guys shook their head while some even face-palmed themselves.

"Ah hi Wo-woohyun oppa."

Next, a guy who looked extremely mature introuduced himself. You were intimidated by his presence because he looked so serious. "Call me Hoya oppa, okay?"

You smiled and nodded. *Oh he's not that bad.*

The next guy looked so childish. *He's so childish. I think I'm more mature than him.*

"Hello ____-ah! I'm Sungyeol. Call me oppa."

You smiled again.

Last but not least, the guy who asked you about your age introduced himself, "I'm Sungjong. Call me oppa, too."

"Okay, Sungjong oppa."

Sungjong smiled and ruffled your hair, "Wah hyungs! It feels good to have someone calling you oppa!"

The other guys chuckled and Sunggyu said, "Sorry ____-ah. He's the maknae so yeah."

Myungsoo looked at you and spoke, "Oh yeah. Your oppa have a group, right?"

You nodded, "Yes, it's B.A.P."

"Yeah and together, the 7 of us, we're Infinite."

You smiled and clapped your hands, "Wow. You guys can actually debut. With your group name and stuff."

Infinite laughed and you shook your head, "See! You guys even laughed at the same time! So synchronised!"

Sungyeol pat your head, "We're robots, just for your information."

You chuckled and asked, "You guys have been together since-"

"Since we're still wearing diapers." Sunggyu answered.

You gasped, "Wow. That's long!"

"Yeah. Our parents are all best friends and as a result, we're best friends too!"

You nodded your head in understanding, "The B.A.P oppas are like that too."

Hoya turned to you, "Who's B.A.P?"

"One of the member in B.A.P is my oppa."

"Oh I see. Anyways ____-ah, it feels good to have a girl dongsaeng here with us. I hope that you can hang out with all of us often."

You smiled but before you could even say anything, Myungsoo said, "Hyung, she have to manage her cafe."

The Infinite members were all looking at you.

"A CAFE!?! YOUR CAFE!?!"

"Wow.... that's one rich girl."

"Aegumonina!"

"Wow........"

You shyly chuckled, "It's me and my oppa's cafe. Our parents passed it on to us."

"Oh where are your parents now? Overseas business?"

You smiled, "They passed away a few years back."

Woohyun slapped his face and apologised, "I'm so sorry, ___-ah! I shou-"

"No no, it's alright, I'm used to it."

He admirably smiled, "You're one strong girl."

 

And the day goes on with you getting to know your new oppas, Infinite.

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hello. I'm sorry for not updating yesterday! ):

Some peep came to my house and my mum told me to stay outside and yeah serve them =__=

If you're wondering about the Hongdae and clubs thing, I'm going to tell you more about it! (:

'The last Friday of each month in Hongdae is "Club Day", a wristband-powered event which allows entry to more than a dozen clubs for the price of one.' 

source: Wikipedia.

okay LOL.

Hope you guys like the update~ (:

Oh yeah. To be fair, I'm going to use the new poster for 8 chapters because I used the 1st poster for 8 chapters. LOL.