Happy ending

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“I booked theatre 8, I can go in now, right?” Sehun asked the worker.

“Mr… Jung Daehyun?” the worker asked.

“Yes, I am.”

“Okay sure, the theatre is on the left, just walk straight after turning left.” The worker said and smiled.

Daehyun and Saerin slightly bowed to the worker and proceeded to the theatre.

“Daehyun, why room 8?” Saerin asked.

“Because… we went on a date for 8 times. And..  our anniversary date is on 8 of August.”

Saerin giggled, “Smart… Oh, what is in the room? I’m dying out of curiosity.”

Daehyun turned to Saerin and winked, “Wait and see.”

 

 

The theatre was dark when they entered it.

“Woah why is it so dark?” Saerin asked and grabbed onto Daehyun’s arm.

“Awww don’t worry, the screen will light up soon!” Daehyun assured Saerin.

Daehyun took Saerin’s hand and carefully led her to the seat in the middle of the theatre.

As soon as they sat down, the screen light up, with the words, “Welcome Park Saerin.”

Saerin looked over to Daehyun, confused, but Daehyun did not even turn to look at her.

The door at the side of the theatre creaked open and Saerin looked at it in shock. She grabbed Daehyun’s hand, “Who is that?”

Daehyun shrugged and looked forward.

Suddenly, the words on the screen changed, “We know who you are, Park Saerin.”

Saerin gulped nervously and glanced at Daehyun who looked very calm.

*What is happening? Is he confronting me?*

A spotlight was shone towards the side door and Saerin stared at the person in shock.

“S-sung-gyu?”

Sunggyu smirked and looked away.

One after another, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and even Myungsoo entered the theatre.

Saerin was on the verge of crying but she took deep breaths to calm herself down.

“Park Saerin,” Sunggyu began.

“We know who you are,” Dongwoo continued.

Saerin closed her eyes, expecting Daehyun to bombard her with questions but surprisingly, he did not.

“We know you too well, in fact,” Woohyun said.

“We are not going to let the same thing happen again,” Hoya said, walking towards Saerin.

Saerin looked down, avoiding eye contact with Hoya.

“You know what you did,” Sungyeol said.

Saern uncomfortably shifted on her seat and turned to her right to look at Daehyun but he was not there.

* he left me alone with these 7 guys. I am so dead.*

Myungsoo walked towards her and sat beside her, “Don’t worry, Daehyun went away. He knows everything about you. We told him.”

Saerin gasped and that made the first drop of tear trickle down her cheek.

*HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FACE DAEHYUN NOW?!?!*

“What do you guys want?” she whispered.

“Simple. Revenge,” Sungjong said, and smirked.

Her breathing quickened and she played with her fingers.

Suddenly, the lights in the room was turned off, and the screen was back, with a picture of Daehyun and her, smiling to the camera with playful expressions.

“Daehyun….. I’m sorry…. But I really love you!” a tear dropped down her cheek as she stared at the screen.

Saerin looked down and bawled, “I’m sorry. I turned like that after my mum died. Because of my dad. I hated all men after that. That was why I took revenge on you guys. I felt really good if I hurt a guy’s feelings. Because of what my dad did to my mum. He verbally abused her, physically abused her and ually abused her…”

“I hate all men because of my ing dad, my mum was so hurt, she cried before she sleeps every single night. That was not the worst part. The worst part was my dad made me watch my mum getting abused all the time. And I couldn’t do anything because he would always tie my hands and legs.”

Saerin’s eyes were wet with tears and she clenched her fist when she thought about the bad memories, “Her voice, calling out for help, in pain, I still remember everything, I’ve never told anyone about this because I don’t want to remember about this. My dad killed my mum and I barely escaped. I hate him, I really do,” Saerin cried loudly and she lost all her shame.

She cried and cried and cried.

The Infinite members felt guilty. Their intention was not to make Saerin tell them about her past but they were there to help Daehyun. Daehyun knew about Saerin’s past and he wanted to propose to Saerin. Not confront her. Yes, the plan changed because Daehyun could not lie to himself. He loves Saerin.

“I used to hate men but not until…. Daehyun came into my life. At first… I got close to him to get my stupid revenge but as time passed, I fell for him,” Saerin wiped her tears away and smiled bitterly, “He changed my perspective about men. Really. I fell for him. Hard. I really love him. I can’t imagine life without him.”

Saerin felt a hand patting her back and she burst out crying again when she saw you.

“____... Unnie’s sorry… I-“

“Shhhhh don’t cry unnie I’m here.”

Daehyun came in with a bouquet of flowers, hidden behind his back.

“Park Saerin.”

Saerin gasped and looked down immediately when he heard Daehyun’s voice.

“Park Saerin. Look at me.” Daehyun instructed.

“Park Saerin I said look at me!” Daehyun growled.

Saerin shuddered and hesitantly looked at Daehyun.

She went down on her knees and knelt down in front of Daehyun, “Daehyun, I’m sorry. Yes I cheated on the 7 of them but I really love-“

“Stop,” Daehyun said.

Saerin was taken aback and her shoulders slumped in disappointment, knowing that Daehyun would not forgive her.

“Get up,” Daehyun said.

Saein looked at Daehyun in shock.

“Don’t you understand? I said get up,” Daehyun repeated, with a stern voice.

Saerin immediately stood up.

“Wipe your tears,” Daehyun said.

Saerin obediently wiped her etars and looked down, embarrassed to look into Daehyun’s eyes.

“I know everything. And I don’t care,” Daehyun said.

Saerin squeezed her eyes tightly, stopping herself from crying, “I knew you wouldn’t forgive me, I understand,” Saerin said, too soft for Daehyun to hear.

“I can’t hear you,” Daehyun said.

“I said, that I knew you wouldn’t forgive me,” Saerin said, louder this time round.

“Who said so?” Daehyun asked, folding his arms and staring at Saerin.

“Huh?” Saerin’s eyes rounded with shock.

“Who said I wouldn’t forgive you?”

You bit you bottom lip and looked at Myungsoo, who winked at you in return.

“You….. you forgive me…?” Saerin whispered, shocked.

“I don’t,” Daehyun said. Saerin sighed, dejected, “But, I will If you do something,” Daehyun continued.

“W-what?”

Daehyun stepped closer to Saerin,  puckered his lips and closed his eyes.

Saerin stared at his in disbelief, “Daehyun…?”

“What?” Daehyun asked, opening his left eye.

“I- Are you- You-“

“Quick. Before I change my mind.” Daehyun said and pointed to his puckered lips.

Saerin looked over to you with a worried expression and you smiled and held your thumbs up.

Saerin smiled and pecked Daehyun’s lips.

She looked away shyly before Daehyun pulled her towards him, “Look Park Saerin, let’s start afresh. I know that you love me and I would be lying if I were to say that I don’t love you. So,” Daehyun held the bouquet of flowers out, “Here, for you. I love you, I will always be with you, I will take care of you, I will protect you, you don’t have to worry about anything, I’ll be by your side.”

Saerin began tearing up as she lovingly stared at Daehyun.

“I will make sure you’re safe. Let the past be the past. Okay?” Daehyun kissed the top of Saerin’s head and hugged her tight.

However, the sweet moment was ruined when the B.A.P members came rushing into the room with a cake.

“HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DAEHYUN AND SAERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” they all shouted in unison.

Daehyun rolled his eyes while Saerin laughed, looking at the B.A.P members, who had party hats on.

You laughed and looked over to Myungsoo. He pointed to you and called you over. You slowly walked to him and smiled when you stood in front of him.

“Hello~”

“Hi my baby,” Myungsoo kissed the tip of your nose and combed your hair with his fingers.

“I’m glad everything’s over now,” you sighed in relief and smiled happily.

“Me too.”

Myungsoo hugged you and whispered, “Should we go somewhere to celebrate? Just the two of us!”

You laughed through your nose and lightly punched his stomach, “Shouldn’t we go congratulate Daehyun oppa and Saerin unnie first?”

“Congratulate them? What? They’re not getting married!” Myungsoo whined.

You shook your head, “You will never change, huh?”

Beaming, Myungsoo took your hands and pulled you out of the theatre, since Daehyun was too busy interacting with the B.A.P members.

“You’re so precious, ____. I love you so much.” Myungsoo softly your cheeks and leaned in.

You closed your eyes shut when you felt his lips on yours.

Just when you guys were getting the feel of it, you heard Daehyun’s voice, “KIM MYUNGSOO! JUNG _____ HOW DARE YOU GUYS KISS WHEN I’M AROUND?!! GET BACK IN HERE YOU IDIOTS!”

Myungsoo groaned while you rolled your eyes.

“Oh well, look, say thanks to your brother for disrupting us.” Myungsoo sarcastically said and walked towards the theatre.

You laughed and and ran towards him, hugging him from the back, “Oppa, I love you.”

Myungsoo smiled broadly and turned around to hug you, “I love you too. I’ll never leave you, Jung ____.”

“Promise?” you held your pinky out.

“Promise.”

You giggle, “Why is your face scrunched up like that?”

“Because I’m happy!” Myungsoo replied, and pecked your lips.

You hugged him once again and whispered, “You’re so precious to me, oppa.”

“You are, to me too, baby.”

“JUNG ____!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?!?”