Indirect confession?

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

“Thank you for coming! Have a nice day!”

You cheerfully waved and smiled at the customer.

“Wow, lots of costumer today, huh?”

You turned around and playfully smirked when you saw Luhan standing behind you, with a smug expression on his face.

“Why do you look so proud?”

Luhan chuckled and put his arms around your shoulders, “Because….. my dongsaeng did her job well~~”

You shook your head, chortled and went over to Chunji and Bomi, who were busy preparing drinks for the customers.

You went behind them and placed your hands on their shoulders, “Ayo. Everything fine? Need help?”

“Nope.” “Yeah, we’re fine, boss!”

“Okay good. Just call me if you guys need help, okay?”

They nodded and immediately went back to their work.

You were always amazed how they can change their personalities in a blink of an eye. While working, they will be so serious, but after work, they will be so lively, your liveliness can’t even be compared to theirs.

“____-ah, I need help!”

“OKAY COMING CHORONG UNNIE!”

You ran to the kitchen and went beside Chorong, “Yes unnie. What can I help you with?”

“We ran out of cucumber. Can you go get someone to buy it? I can actually go but… there are so many dishes to prepare, I can’t-“

“Okay, be right back. I’ll ask help from-“

“Hello my darling dongsaeng~”

You affectionately smiled when you felt arms around your waist.

“Hello, Daehyun oppa.”

Daehyun pinched your nose and ruffled your hair, “How’s business so far?”

“Awesome! But oppa! Can you please help me buy some cucumbers?”

Daehyun jokingly glared at you, “I’m tired, ____-ah. Can’t you see my exhausted face?”

You turned around and faced him, “Oppa, pleaseeeeeee?”

Daehyun felt himself giving in, but to make things fun, he decided to turn away from you.

“No.”

You pouted, “Oppa. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? Pretty please?”

“Nope. You go. I’ll take care of the café.”

You glared at him. *Oh…. I shall unveil my secret weapon that always works on him.*

You clenched your fist and placed it near your cheeks, “Oppa, bbuing bbu-“

“OKAY OKAY OKAY. I’ll go and buy it okay? Aish, although I’m tired, I’ll still go. For you.”

You cutely beamed and blinked your eyes innocently.

You hugged him, “Thank you oppa!”

He kissed the top of your head and pinched your cheeks, “No problem. Anything for my one and only cute sister.”

 

“Aish this 2 humans. They can never be separated.”

“What? It’s cute, Chunji.”

“What’s so cute about it? They are like…… all lovey dovey. People who don’t know them may think that they are actually couples.”

“Chunji, you’re just jealous because you don’t have a younger sister right?”

“Chorong, why are you defending them so much? Oh my god…. don’t tell me you like Dae-”

Chorong gasped and immediately clasped Chunji’s mouth, “Shut up!”

“Oh you really like him!”

“I said shut up!”

“What’s happening, Chunji and Chorong?”

Chorong’s eyes widened when he saw Daehyun standing behind her, “H-how long have you been standing here?!”

“Just a few seconds ago. Why? Were you guys talking about me?”

“No!” “DAEHYUN! CHORONG LIKES YOU!”

Daehyun stared at Chorong as her cheeks flushed.

“Chunji, that’s one nice joke.”

“She really likes you! She said it a few- OW! IT HURTS, WOMAN!“

Chorong smirked and stuck her tongue out after kicking Chunji’s shin.

“Daehyun, you know Chunji’s a troll right? Don’t believe that bastard.”

“Yeah, I know. But…. If you really like me….. hmm… I find you cute.”

Chorong immediately looked down and played with her fingers.

“I- I… Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I better get going now. _____ wants me to buy cucumbers. Chorong, do you want to follow me?”

Chorong’s eyes lit up and she answered almost immediately, “Sure!”

Chorong could feel her heart beating faster than the usual when Daehyun smiled charmingly and signalled her to hold his hand.

“We’re leaving now people, be right back in a few.”

 

Luhan nudged your sides when he saw you smiling to yourself, looking at Chorong and your oppa, Daehyun.

“Oi, why are you smiling to yourself? Crazy.”

“What? Don’t you find them cute? What should be their couple name? ChoHyun? DaeRong?”

“Erm….. you want Chorong as your sister-in-law?”

“Well, isn’t it better? I know her so well.”

“Maybe. Wait ____-ah.”

“What?”

“What would you do if I were to tell you that… I like you?”

You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at Luhan, “What, oppa?”

“You heard it. I don’t have to repeat.”

You awkwardly cleared your throat, “I’ll think about it. Considering our age difference….”

Luhan bitterly smiled, “Yeah…. True, true.”

You hugged Luhan and looked into his eyes, “No worries, oppa. Even if I reject you, we will still be as close as this, right?”

Luhan brushed part of your fringe off your face and lovingly gazed at you, “Yes, we will.”

Luhan smiled and hugged you tighter. *____-ah, when will you realise that I love you?*