Park Saerin

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

"Ya, ____ are you okay?"

Chunji waved his hands in front of you. You straightened yourself and looked around.

"Ah nae oppa? Someone ordered? You need help?"

Chunji furrowed his eyebrows and stared at you, concerned.

"Are you okay?"

You forced yourself to smile. "Of course I am, oppa. No worries."

Chunji grabbed your shoulders and stared straight into your eyes, it felt like he was staring into your soul.

"Are you sure? I'm always here, you know. All of us are here. You can always share your problems with us."

You grasped Chunji's hands and smiled, "I'm okay, oppa. Just stressed about something."

"And what is that something?"

"Nothing, I'll tell you when I'm ready, okay?"

Chunji nodded and ruffled your hair.

Luhan came and hugged you from the back, "Hey, my little dongsaeng. Are you okay? You look troubled."

You turned slightly and pinched Luhan's nose, "I'm okay, oppa. Don't worry."

Luhan turned you around and made you face him, "You better be or I'll kill the person who made you sad."

You giggled, "But you can't kill Daehyun oppa."

You gasped when you realised what you just said.

Chunji and Luhan was staring at you.

Chunji stared at you, "I demand an explanation from you now, Jung ____."

You gulped and beamed innocently, "N-nothing. You know normal sibling fight? Yeah, we quarrelled over something stupid. Don't worry, okay?"

Lucky for you, they believed you.

Luhan laughed, "I see. Don't be too stressed up because of that okay? It's normal for siblings to fight, so chill."

You nodded and smiled, "Arasseo oppa."

 

You were chatting happily with Chunji, Luhan, Bomi and Chorong when something unexpected happened.

Daehyun came to the cafe.

Not alone but with the rude customer.

Everyone's expression changed when they saw Daehyun entering with the rude customer, happily laughing away.

You stiffened. *I didn't see the wrong person just now.....*

Daehyun went to you and kissed your forehead.

"Hello, baby."

"H-hello oppa."

Luhan cleared his throat and looked at Daehyun, "Mind to explain what's happening?"

Daehyun thought for a moment before clapping his hands, "Oh! Guys, let me introduce Park Saerin."

Chunji scowled. "So this is the reason why you didn't come to the cafe for like 5 days? Do you by chance know that ____ feels sad about this? Where did you put your brain all-"

You pulled Chunji back and shook your head.

Bomi and Chorong looked at Saerin in disgust. You cleared you throat and signalled them to stop staring at Saemi.

Daehyun stepped forward, "Okay look guys. I know you guys are wondering what I'm doing with her right? Look that day, I met her on the way to the cafe and she apologised. She was so sorry for treating ____ like that. Something bad happened to her a few days before and yeah. Saerin, you told me you want to apologise, right?"

Saerin stepped forward and grabbed your hand, "____-ssi, I'm so so so so so so so sorry about that day. Something happened and of course, I acted all y after that. I'm so sorry. And the rest of you, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't act that way. I'm so sorry."

You smiled and grabbed her hand back, "It's alright, Saerin-ssi. I understand you. Let's be friends?"

"I'm not your friend", Saerin said, "I'm your unnie."

You chuckled, "Well okay, Saerin unnie."

Luhan and Chunji exchanged glances and looked at you in awe. Luhan whispered, "How can ___ forgive that so easily? Like seriously?"

You brought Saerin to a table and asked her what she wanted. As you were walking to the kitchen to prepare Saerin's drink, Luhan, Chunji, Bomi and Chorong followed you into the kitchen.

Chorong linked her amrs with you, "____-ah. How can you trust that erm, woman so easily?"

You sighed and laughed, "Come on, unnies, oppas, didn't you guys see the look in her eyes? She looked sincere. I'm sure she meant everything she said. And she apologised!"

Bomi shook her head, "You trust people too easily."

You smiled, "And you guys suspect people too easily."

Chunji rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, "Come on, ____. That day, when she treated you like her dog, she didn't look like she was having a bad day. And today, when she was apologising, she looked like she was suffering. It's all an act."

You slapped Chunji's arm, "Oppa! You are so mean!"

Chunji raised both his hands up, "Okay, okay, I surrender. It's all up to you."

You shook your head and went back to prepare the drink for Saerin. Luhan went beside you.

"Sometimes ____-ah, I feel scared for you. You trust people too easily. If something happen, you must tell us, okay? I advice you not to believe that woman too much. Okay?"

"Okay, I understand, my darling oppa."