Myungsoo's feelings

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

Infinite, Daehyun, Chunji, Luhan, Bomi and Chorong got along well and of course, you're definitely happy. The Infinite members will always come over to Jung Cafe to help out during the hectic periods.

 

The Infinite members were on their way to Jung Cafe to help out since it's a Saturday when Sunggyu decided to ask Myungsoo something.

"Ya Kim Myungsoo."

Myungsoo stopped walking and looked at his hyung, "Nae Sunggyu hyung?"

"You....... You like ____ right?"

Myungsoo awkwardly looked around, "A-aniyo!"

Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu and winked at him. Dongwoo walked towards Myungsoo and .

"Myungsoo-ya, ____'s so cute. Do you think it's fine if I confess to her?"

Myungsoo's eyes widened and he glared at Dongwoo, "Y-you want to co-confess to ____?"

Dongwoo smirked, "Yeah, what do you think?"

"I- Mayb- I don't know."

Sunggyu chuckled, "My dear dongsaeng, I know you like ___. Come on. Yes or no?"

Myungsoo sighed and looked down, "Fine fine, I like ____."

Sunggyu laughed, "SEE! I KNEW IT! DONGWOO-AH!"

"AHAHAHAH I KNOW RIGHT, HYUNG! I KNEW IT SINCE OUR FIRST MEETING WITH ____!"

The rest of the Infinite members turned and look at the 3 man.

Sungyeol weirdly looked at his hyungs, "You knew what?"

"MYUNGSOO LIKES- MMPHH!!"

Myungsoo clamped his hand on Sunggyu's mouth and beamed innocently, "Nothing. Nothing happened!"

Hoya eyed them suspiciously, "Come on! Sharing is caring!"

"MYUNGSOO LIKES ____!"

Myungsoo gasped and punched Dongwoo's arm. Hard.

"YA KIM MYUNGSOO! IT HURTS!"

"WHO TOLD YOU TO TELL THEM!"

Meanwhile, the other members...

"I KNEW IT! I COULD TELL JUST BY THE WAY HE LOOKS AT ____!" Hoya said and he went over to Myungsoo and hugged him.

"THE OLD KIM MYUNGSOO IS BACK! NO MORE EMO, LOSER KIM MYUNGSOO!"

Myungsoo glared at Sungjong and walked towards him, "YA LEE SUNGJONG STOP TALKING ABOUT THE PAST. PLUS, I'M YOUR HYUNG!"

However, Sungyeol does not seem to satisfied, "KIM MYUNGSOO! HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME! WHAT ABOUT MYUNGYEOL!? THE LOVE WE SHARED FOR EACH OTHER ALL THIS-"

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Not again."

The other members laughed at Sungyeol's childish reaction.

Sunggyu proudly pat Myungsoo's back.

"It's good to know that you like someone now. You finally opened up your heart after that incident."

Sungyeol also went over and glomped Myungsoo from the back, "Yeah, my Kim Myungsoo is back."

Myungsoo cringed, "YA LEE SUNGYEOL! SINCE WHEN WAS I YOURS?!"

Sungyeol beamed, "Since March 13, 1992."

Myungsoo squirmed and tried to get away from Sungyeol but his grip only got tighter.

"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU DISGUSTING GAY!"

"Okay okay I will, yeobo."

Myungsoo cringed yet again and suddenly, he remembered something and he knew that he had to tell the other Infinite members.

 

"Oh, I know you guys are kinda happy for me now but... I saw her a few days ago."

Sungjong tilted his head, "Her? Who, hyung?"

"Her."

Woohyun's eyes widened, "NO SHERLOCK IT'S NOT THE HER I'M THINKING ABOUT RIGHT?!?"

"It is, hyung. She's ing back. And I'm afraid, her next victim will be Daehyun."

The rest of the Infinite members kept quiet. The memories were back haunting them.

 

Finally, Sunggyu spoke up, "Nevermind. All of us knows what she's capable of. If Daehyun happen to be her next victim, we have all the proof."

Hoya worriedly looked at Sunggyu, "But hyung, she can easily make people believe her. She can even make Daehyun hate ____, like how she made all of us hate each other."

"It's alright. We are here. If anything happens, we'll just stick with ____. Okay? And we cannot afford to make Daehyun fall into her trap."

 

Myungsoo stayed quiet as he recalled all the memories. *I swear. If that is gonna hurt ____ in any form, she's gonna die.*