Jealous Daehyun

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“Saerin where are you? I’m here, at the normal place. Come quick!”

Saerin smiled hearing Daehyun’s voice. Lately, her heart has been reacting weirdly with Daehyun around. Whenever she looked into Daehyun’s eyes, all she could feel was love. Yes, love.

Saerin walked towards Daehyun and crept behind him, “Guess who?” she asked, covering his eyes.

“Park Saerin, my love,” Daehyun answered, chuckling, “I totally knew it was you just by sniffing the air.”

“Oh so you know how I smell like, now, Jung Daehyun?” Saerin asked and winked.

Daehyun intertwined his fingers with Saerin’s and laughed, “Of course I do, it has been months since we’re together!”

Saerin softened and swung their hands back and forth, “So where are we going now, mister?”

“Secret. Just follow.”

 

“Movie theatre?” Saerin said as they reached the theatre.

“Yeah, follow me,” Daehyun took something from his back pocket and handed it over to the staff working there, “Would you like anything else?”

“Set A please, popcorn and coke. You?” Daehyun pulled Saerin forward and told her to pick what she wanted.

“Set C please,” Saerin said and smiled at the worker.

“Alright, here you go, have fun watching the movie!” the staff waved and smiled at them.

“She’s so kind,” Daehyun said as they were walking.

“Yeah she is. What are we watching?”

“Jackal is coming.”

“JACKAL IS COMING?! THE ONE WITH JAEJOONG AND JIHYO?! OH MY GOD MY FAVOURITE SINGER AND RUNNING MAN MEMBER!!” Saerin squealed.

“Yeah, I know, that is exactly why I chose this movie. You must really like Jaejoong huh?” Daehyun asked. “Of course, he’s charming, y, hot, talented, oh my god, people who hate him are nuts,” Saerin eagerly replied and tugged on Daehyun’s arm. “Yeah, yeah.” Daehyun rolled his eyes and entered the theatre.

Saerin was taken aback for awhile but she smiled. *Oh is Jung Daehyun, jealous?*

 

Soon enough, the movie ended and of course, Saerin was spazzing hard.

“Did you see just now? They were so hot together! Oh my god! Jaejoong and Jihyo would make a cute couple! But then there’s Gary…. I totally love the Monday Couple but Jaejoong and Jihyo would make a perfect couple too! They look good together right?”

Daehyun pretended to look around and talked about unnecessary things, “Oh look the light voltage is too strong. People’s eyes may get hurt looking at it.” “Awww that baby is so cute, look!”

Saerin chuckled and poked Daehyun’s cheek, “You alright, bro?”

“Of course, sis.”

“If you say so.” Saerin answered and shrugged.

“Daehyun, I’m hungry,” Saerin nudged Daehyun and pouted.

“Hungry? Go ask Jaejoong to buy you some food.” Daehyun coolly replied and walked away.

“Awwww don’t get jealous!” Saerin ran to catch up.

“Me? Jealous? Pfffftttttt, no.”

“Come on, admit it,” Saerin teased.

Daehyun stopped on his track and turned to look at Saerin, “Okay fine, I’ll tell you the truth. I was jealous.”

Saerin tried to stifle her laughter and patted Daehyun’s cheek, “Aww come on-“

Daehyun grabbed Saerin’s shoulders, “I am not joking, I was jealous. I was sitting beside you and there you are spazzing about that guy. ‘Oh he’s so hot!’ ‘Oh my god, that ing hot guy!’ ‘Oh my god I would totally date him!’ I was jealous, okay.”

Saerin gulped and whispered, “I-I’m sorry?”

“That was not sincere,” Daehyun crossed his arms and looked away.

Saerin smiled and pecked Daehyun’s lips, “Okay was that sincere enough?”

“I’ll buy you dinner,” Daehyun pulled Saerin along while Saerin laughed.

 

“This is nice,” Saerin complimented the dish.

“I know, that is why I brought you here.”

Daehyun took some of his spaghetti and held it out, “Say ah.”

Saerin naturally opened and ate it, “Oh nice! I like!”

Daehyun leaned forward and pointed to Saerin’s dish, “Ah.”

“You want some?” Saerin asked.

Daehyun simply nodded and opened his mouth. Daehyun smiled when Saerin fed him, “Hmmm nice.”

“Told ya, “Saerin winked and continued eating her dish. Daehyun stared at Saerin and softly smiled.

“What? You look creepy! Stop it!” Saerin exclaimed and clapped her hand in front of Daehyun’s face.

Daehyun ignored the comment and continued staring at Saerin.

“Jung Daehyun stop!” Saerin looked down and adjusted her outfit. *What? Do I have something on my shirt? Do I look funny? Do I have a booger in my nose? Oh my god!* Saerin unknowingly touched her nose.

Daehyun laughed and pinched Saerin’s cheeks, “What are you doing touching your nose?”

“Oh?! Not-nothing!” Saerin stammered.

“Don’t be too self-conscious. You still look pretty,” Daehyun smiled and ran his fingers through Saerin’s hair.

“I love you, Park Saerin.”

Saerin smiled shyly, “I love you too, Jung Daehyun.”