Invitation

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

The café was closing soon and you sent Myungsoo out as he had something to attend to. You came into the café and chuckled when you saw your unnies and oppas sprawled on the chairs. *They must be tired.*

“We’re not even having a close down sale and the people kept on streaming in like there’s no tomorrow,” Chunji whined and wiped his sweat.

Luhan pulled the chair beside Chunji out and lightly pat Chunji’s cheeks, “That simply shows that we are the best.”

Chunji nodded, “True that. Just look at the pathetic café across us. The owner looks so pathetic every single day, I feel like crying whenever I look at her.”

The rest of you laughed and looked at the café across yours. Indeed, the owner was yawning.

“Guys I got a message from Daehyun!” Chorong said.

“What is it?” you asked.

Chorong gasped when she read the message. “Oh……. My……….. God……..”

“What!?!?”

“What happened?”

“What? Daehyun confessed to you?”

“NO!!!!! DAEHYUN’S COMING WITH SAERIN!!!!!!!” Chorong shrieked.

You shook your head, “He’s coming with Saerin? Well okay- WAIT WHAT?!?! THEY’RE COMING??”

Luhan pinched your cheeks, “You adorable girl, why are you so slow?”

“She's born to be slow like a turtle. After about 1 minute, she realises the situation. I wonder what happens if we tell her Myungsoo died in a car accident or something.” Chunji paused and sympathetically looked at you, “What’s happening to you, my dear?”

“That’s not important now, Lee Chanhee!!!!! SAERIN IS COMING!!! THAT MOTHERER IS COMING TO OUR CAFÉ!!!!!!” Chorong shouted.

“Relax. We just do our job and then go away and let Daehyun entertain her.” Luhan said.

“Oppa, isn’t that bad?”

“What’s bad, my darling ____?”

You gasped when you heard Saerin’s voice.

“Oh unnie!!!” you ran to her and hugged her, “I missed you!!”

You were obviously forced to act like you missed her but in reality you felt like slapping her hard across the face.

“Hello my little lovely dongsaeng,” Saerin combed your hair using her fingers, “How are you doing?”

“Good~~~ You?” you asked.

“I’m good too.” She said and smiled.

No one would believe if you told then that a pretty, kind-looking lady who resembles an angel is actually an evil devil.

You hooked your arm with hers and brought her to the rest.

“Hi guys, how are you guys doing?” Saerin asked.

“Good.”

“I’m doing great.”

“Awesome.”

“I’m sure I’ll feel better without you here.” Chunji lazily answered.

Saerin was taken aback but she smiled and nodded.

Bomi pinched Chunji’s arm and smiled awkwardly, “Saerin, you know how annoying he is, right? He’s PMS-ing every moment. Don’t mind this crazy jerk.”

“Oh no, it’s alright. I’m used to receiving comments like that from him. He’s always like that since last- I mean, since I first met you all.”

“Well okay then,” Chorong said, “Would you like to drink anything?”

“No thanks. I know you guys are closing soon so I wouldn’t want to delay your time here. I actually came here to invite ____ to my birthday party this Saturday.” Saerin smiled and handed out the invitation card to you.

You stared at the invitation card but you did not take it from her.

“Here. Take it!” Saerin said and giggled.

You turned to Daehyun, Chunji, Luhan, Bomi and Chorong and rolled your eyes.

Chunji stifled his laughter and held his tongue out.

“Oh and,” Saerin fumbled with her bag, “The rest of you are invited too!”

Chunji’s smile dropped immeidately as he blankly looked at the invitation card Saerin was holding.

“Parties are not my thing,” Chunji coolly said and flipped the invitation card open with a bored expression.

“Oh come on, it’s my 18th birthday, it will be memorable to have you guys there! Oh and ____, bring your boyfriend along, darling! I would love to see my brother-in-law.”

“I will,” you nodded.

“Okay then, I’ll get going with Daehyun oppa! See you guys there! Please come, I’m sure you guys will like it!”

Daehyun pouted as Saerin dragged her out of the café.

“I feel sad for Daehyun…… What a tough life he’s facing now……” Luhan said and sighed.

“Okay Daehyun aside. Are you guys really attending that ’s party?” Bomi asked.

Everyone kept quiet and looked through the invitation card.

“I think we should go. She was so kind just now…… And the party seem awesome!” you said and jumped up and down, excited.

“JUNG _____!!!!!” the 4 of them shouted in unison.

You smiled and backed away slowly, “O-okay I’m…. sorry..?”