Jeju- Last day

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

"Ya today’s the last day before we go home tomorrow. What should we do?” Daehyun nudged your sides and rested his head on your shoulder.

You shrugged and pouted. “There are so many things to do yet I don’t know what to do.”

Luhan and Chunji sighed at the same time and all of a sudden, Chorong jumped up and shouted.

“AHA! I KNOW!”

You clapped your hands excitedly and looked at her, anticipating her idea.

“Let’s eat breakfast first, and then, we walk around here for awhile and then, we have fun at the beach!”

Daehyun sat up straight and began asking the rest for their opinion.

“____-ah, agree with the plan?”

You nodded.

“Luhan hyung, Chunji, Bomi, agree?”

“Sure.”

“Anything’s fine with me.”

“Yeah.”

Daehyun smiled and pumped his fist into the air.

“Okay… then… everyone go get ready and then we shall start our activities for the day! GO GO GO!”

 

 

 

“Oh! I see Yongguk oppa!”

Daehyun slung his hand on your shoulder, “Yeah, it’s their shift now. Wait, I'll go call them.”

After a few minutes, the rest of the B.A.P members and even Myungsoo was there.

"Oh? Myungsoo oppa, you're here?"

Myungsoo nodded and smiled.

The B.A.P members were busy talking with Daehyun and Myungsoo took the chance to talk to you.

 

Myungsoo nervoulsy cleared his throat, "So...how's Jeju?"

"Awesome."

"You will come back here, right?"

"Hmmmmmm maybe," you said, and mischievously smirked, "Why? You'll miss me?"

Myungsoo chuckled, "Of course. Who wouldn't miss a cute girl like you?"

You could feel yourself blushing and quickly changed the topic.

"Oppa, I'm hungry. Catch up with you if we meet in Seoul okay? Oh and if you miss me, just come to Jung Cafe."

Myungsoo smiled and pat your head, "Sure baby."

Your eyes widened and you stared at him, "W-what?"

Myungsoo leaned closer to you, "I said, baby."

You gulped and leaned backwards, "Oh my god, oppa, can you hear that? My stomach's grumbling. I need food now. So, bye!"

Myungsoo shook his head and laughed. *Ngawwww cute baby. Embarrassed because I called her baby.*

 

 

You went over to your unnies and oppas who were seated at the table near the window, looking at the scenery outside.

Chunji smiled as he peered out the window. “Jeju’s a nice place. I don’t feel like leaving this place.”

Everyone sadly nodded and looked out the window, admiring the scenery.

Daehyun chuckled, “Guys, come on. Don’t be so pathetic. We can always come back here. No problem!”

Chunji held his stomach and began whining, “That’s true but now, I’m hungry.”

Everyone laughed and began walking over to the food counter to take their respective breakfast meal.

 

 

 

"I'm full."

Luhan rolled his eyes as he walked pass Chunji. "When you're hungry, you complain. When you're full, you also complain. Seriously, Chunji?"

"What, hyung? I don't need your comment. I was just saying that I'm fu-"

Bomi turned to the 2 bickering male and sighed, "Don't you guys get tired of bickering? If you guys don't, I do. I get tired listening to you guys bickering."

Chunji and Luhan looked at each other and quickly apologised to Bomi, "Sorry Bomi-ah."

"K."

You accusingly pointed to Luhan and Chunji, "UH-OH someone's mad!!!"

 

 

The 6 of you arrived at the beach just on time to watch the sun set.

You gawked in awe when you looked at the sunset. You hugged Daehyun's arm.

"Wow oppa..... The sunset is-"

"Magnificent, right?"

You nodded and rested your head on Daehyun's broad shoulders.

 

All of a sudden, Luhan held your hand and told the rest to sit in a straight line, holding each other's hands.

The position:

Chunji was at the end of the line, Bomi to his right, Luhan, You, Daehyun and Chorong.

 

"Okay, guys, as the oldest one here, I will take this opportunity to tell you guys something. The 6 of us have gone through a lot together. We've been through hard times and good times together. I regard all of you like my own siblings."

He paused and looked at the rest of you.

Everyone was looking down, reminiscing the happy moments.

"Chunji, Daehyun, Bomi, Chorong and ____, no matter what happen, we will always be together. Nothing can separate us. We're all a family now. If you have any problem, share. We will help each other, be it hard or easy. Is that okay?"

Everyone weakly nodded their heads.

"All of us will stay together and nothing can break us up. Remember that, okay? Lee Chanhee, Jung Daehyun, Jung ____, Yoon Bomi, Park Chorong and Luhan. All of us will stay together, no matter what happen. No matter how complicate the condition is, we will stay together. No one is to be left out. Promise?"

 

Chunji smiled, "Promise, hyung."

"I promise." you said and squeezed Luhan's hand.

"I promise too, hyung."

"I promise oppa." Chorong replied and unknowingly rested her head on Daehyun's shoulder.

Bomi chuckled, "I don't."

"Wha-?!"

"I'm joking. Of course I promise."

 

The 6 of you sat there, in complete silence for the rest of the evening.

 

Everything was fine, but not forever.

 

 

 

Author's note:

AYO I'M BACK LIKE FINALLY.

EXAMS ARE FINALL OVER /PARTY!

 

Sooo yeah, I updated and.... hope you guys like it. Enjoy!

I will finish this fic by December sooooooo stay tuned, okay?

 

Loves, the retarded me <3

 

PS: The new poster was kindly created by YUKIKPOPLOVER. <333

I will use the 2 posters alternately.