Party

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“Oh my god,” you gasped when you looked at Saerin’s mansion, “This is massive!”

Chorong ruffled you hair, “Why do you care about this mansion when you own one of the best hotels in Korea?”

“True that.” Chunji said.

“You really seem to like saying ‘True that.’ these days, huh?” Luhan asked.

“True that.”

“Oh ma gad Chunji why are we even friends, you annoying creature.” Bomi groaned.

“True that.” Chunji answered and smirked.

“Whatever. Oh _____ where’s Myungsoo?” Bomi asked as the 5 of you walked towards the door.

“He will be coming soon, he needs to handle something at the hotel.”

Bomi nodded and sighed when she saw Saerin waving at you guys.

“Hello you guys came!!!!!!” Saerin squealed and hugged you.

“Yes we came!!!” you imitated her.

She chuckled and held you hand, “Cute~~ Okay so welcome to my birthday party, guys. Daehyun’s inside. I’ll be walking around so just find me if you need anything, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Good, I’ll get going! Make yourself feel at home! Enjoy!” Saerin waved and proceeded to talk with her friends.

Daehyun went to you guys and kissed your forehead, “How are you?”

“What do you mean? We saw each other this morning!” you answered and softly punched Daehyun’s chest.

“What? Anything can happen while I was gone! By the way, you look gorgeous, darling.” Daehyun complimented.

Luhan and Chunji pulled you away from Daehyun and shook their head.

“You sound like you’re seducing ____. Wake up Jung Daehyun she’s your biological sister! It would be if you guys…. Yeah.” Chunji commented.

Daehyun sighed, “Is it wrong to be sweet to your own sister?”

“No, but….. the way you try to be sweet to her is… extreme,” Luhan murmured.

“Whatever guys, whatever. Oh ____ where’s Myungsoo?”

“He’ll be coming soon. He needs to settle some stuff at the hotel.”

“Oh okay, oh guys, help yourself. Go eat and drink all you want. Don’t worry. I was with her all the time and I didn’t see her poison the food and drinks,” Daehyun joked and winked.

 

 

Everyone was surprisingly having fun and Saerin was so kind to all of you. You were suspicious but decided to ignore the bad thoughts that kept on appearing in your mind. *Maybe she changed.* you thought to yourself.

You looked at the rest and they were dancing and enjoying themselves. You sighed and occasionally looked at your watch. *Where is Myungsoo oppa?*

You were drinking your fruit punch when an unknown guy approached you, “Hello beautiful, will you dance with me?”

You looked beside you and there was no one else, “Me?” you asked and pointed to yourself.

“Yes you, the one wearing the pink dress holding the fruit punch.”

You kindly smiled, “I’m sorry but I’m waiting for my boyfr-“

“Yes, she’s waiting for her boyfriend and her boyfriend is here,” Myungsoo responded, “If you don’t mind dancing with someone’s girlfriend, in front of her gorgeous boyfriend, go ahead.”

The guy immediately backed away and Myungsoo laughed, “I guess he was intimidated by my charming and gorgeous face.”

You jokingly rolled your eyes, “Oh puh-lease.”

Myungsoo kissed your cheek and turned your face so that you were looking at him, “You look so pretty today, baby.”

“Are you by chance trying to seduce me? No?” you teased.

Myungsoo cleared his throat, “Well, are you seduced yet?”

“Sadly, no. I would be seduced easily if you’re Rain oppa.” You smirked.

“Excuse me? How can you mention another guy’s name in front of me? Huh huh huh?” Myungsoo started tickling you and you hysterically laughed. You were glad the music was deafeningly loud so people could not hear you laugh.

“Excuse me. You are currently attending a party.” Someone reprimanded.

Myungsoo immediately stopped tickling you and sat up straight, “We’re sorr- HYUNG!!!”

Daehyun began laughing and he had to hold his stomach because he laughed too much.

“You shocked? Oh my gosh you guys should have seen your expressions! HAHAHAHAAHA!!!”

Myungsoo and you kept quiet and glared at Daehyun.

“Ha. Ha. Ha. Funny hyung. Very funny. Ha. Ha. Ha.”

Daehyun took a deep breath and sat beside the 2 of you.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry.” He apologised.

“Okay don’t do it again hyung. Promise?” Myungsoo held his pinky out.

Daehyun linked his pinky with Myungsoo, “Okay promise!”

Myungsoo smiled happily, “Good. Hyung I love you!”

As Daehyun was walking away, he turned to Myungsoo and said, “Wait, actually……. I was just kidding when I promised you.”

“HYUNG!!!”

 

 

“Okay everyone please gather outside. Saerin will be cutting her birthday cake soon.” The DJ announced.

Everyone soon gathered and it was chaotic.

Saerin told Daehyun and you to stand beside her and cut the cake together. You objected a lot of times but she forced you to stand beside her because she claimed that you’re her precious sister-in-law.

“Okay,” Daehyun shouted, “At the count of 3, we start singing the birthday song, okay?”

“YES!!!!” everyone answered in unison.

“1……………… 2……………… 3!!”

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to Saerin

Happy birthday to you

“Blow the candles with me,” Saerin whispered into your ears.

You nodded and counted, “1, 2, 3.”

The 2 of you easily blew the candles and everyone applauded.

“Okay,” Saerin said and took the knife, “the first piece will go to……….. my precious boyfriend, Jung Daehyun.”

Saerin shyly pecked Daehyun’s cheeks and fed him the cake.

Everyone cheered and the couple got really embarrassed.

"KISS!" someone shouted.

Saerin shook her head and saluted, "No not in front of so many people, sorry!"

Everyone laughed and clapped their hands.

“Okay so........ the second piece……. Is for my darling dongsaeng, Jung ____.”

Saerin hugged you tight and fed the cake to you.

“Is it delicious?” she asked.

“Very,” you replied and your lips.

“Cute~~” she shrieked and pinched your cheeks.

 

 

The party was ending soon and most of the guests have left the mansion. It was only left with you, Daehyun, Chorong, Bomi, Luhan, Chunji and Myungsoo.

You worriedly glanced at Myungsoo as you guys were walking towards Saerin, who was busy talking with Daehyun.

"It is going to be alright, oppa. I'm here," you reassured him.

The others smiled and held their thumbs up to encourage Myungsoo.

“Unnie.”

“Yes sweetie?”

“You want to meet my boyfriend, right?” you asked.

“Yes!!! Oh my god is that him?” Saerin asked excitedly.

“Yes. So….. Saerin unnie, meet my boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo oppa meet Daehyun oppa’s girlfriend, Park Saerin.”

Myungsoo took a deep breathe and turned around to look at Saerin.

“Hello I’m Kim Myungsoo, ____’s boyfriend.”

Saerin smiled as she looked up but her smile was soon wiped away from her face when she saw Myungsoo.

Her face turned paled as she stared at Myungsoo. “K-kim M-myungsoo……..?”