Shopping

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“Go get ready.” Luhan said and nudged your sides.

“Huh, why?” you asked and looked at him, confused.

“Just go get ready. I’m bringing all of you out.”

Chunji rolled his eyes, “Hyung, ‘bringing all of you out’ sounds so lame, geez.”

“You shut up. You don’t want to join? Better, then.” Luhan said and shrugged.

Chunji scoffed, “Whatever.”

Luhan shook his head, “Oh, and ____, call Myungsoo and ask him to come along.”

You eyes widen, “Myungsoo oppa? You want Myungsoo to come along?”

“Yes, why not?” Luhan shrugged.

You looked at him weirdly, “You… you’re okay right, oppa?”

Luhan chuckled, “Of course I am, pabo. Now go get ready. And call Myungsoo first, okay?”

You nodded and raced up the stairs.

 

Meanwhile, Chunji, Chorong and Bomi could not believe what they heard.

“Hyung, you really want Myungsoo to come? You won’t kill him, right? You won’t do anything bad to him right?”

“Of course I won’t!! Yesterday I was reflecting and I realised how childish I was to hate on Myungsoo when my little dongsaeng like him. And… I pushed my feelings for ____ aside because I know that I don’t have any hope with her.”

“YOU LIKE HER?!!” “YOU LIKE ____?!?!”

Chorong and Bomi asked, in unison.

Luhan gasped and warily looked at the stairs, making sure that you did not hear what they said.

“YA KEEP YOUR VOLUME DOWN!”

Chorong smiled sheepishly, “Okay okay but you liked ____??!!?”

“Yeah, you didn’t know?”

Bomi stared at Luhan, agape.

“Wow…. All this while, I thought you were just caring for her like an older brother but you actually had a crush on her? You sure do know how to hide your feelings, oppa!”

Luhan chuckled in response.

Chunji yawned and sighed, “You girls are slow. I know hyung likes ____ since day 1. It was so obvious. Seriously hyung. You need to go for acting lessons.”

“Shut up Lee Chanhee, you pig.”

“Okay okay.” Chunji raised his hands up, surrendering.

 

You got ready and settled for a cute and simple outfit.

 

You called Myungsoo and he agreed to go out, even though Luhan and Chunji would be there.

“You sure you’ll be fine with Luhan and Chunji oppa around, Myungsoo oppa?”

“Yes, positive.” You could literally see him smirk while saying that.

 

You hummed your favourite song and skipped down happily, almost forgetting your problems with Daehyun.

“Okay oppas, unnies. I’m ready! We just have to wait for Myungie oppa.”

Chunji raised his eyebrows, “Myungie? Ew sound so… gay.”

You simply shook your head at his childish remark. You got used to his useless, random and childish remarks.

 

After waiting for about half an hour, the doorbell rang and you rushed to the door.

“Hello, ___-ah.”

“Myungsoo oppa! Hi!”

You let him in and Myungsoo awkwardly bowed to Luhan.

Luhan laughed softly, “Myungsoo-ah, drop all the formalities. Don’t need to bow. Call me hyung.”

Myungsoo blinked and stared at Luhan. “W-well, o-okay.”

He did not expect something like that to come out from Luhan’s mouth but he just decided to push any weird thoughts away.

“Okay since everyone’s here, let’s go.” Luhan said and sprung up, heading towards the door.

“Where are we going, oppa?” Chorong asked.

“Hmmmmmm wait and see.”

 

 

Soon, all of you were at Myeongdong, looking around and buying things.

“Woah oppa! Look at that, so cute!”

You exclaimed, pointing at a Rilakumma doll.

 

“You want it?” Luhan asked.

“N-no, it’s alright.” You said. However, you wished that Luhan would actually buy it for you.

Luhan shrugged and walked away.

You were disappointed but you didn’t want to show it.

“Okay guys, let’s go eat.” Luhan suggested.

 

Everyone was hungry and it was time for dinner.

Chorong and you were craving for pizza so you guys agreed to have dinner at the fast food restaurant.

Luhan told everyone to order whatever they wanted, saying that he would pay for everything.

You ordered burger for yourself and the others ordered their respective food.

While waiting for the food to arrive, you heard an oh-too-familiar laughter.

You searched around the restaurant and your gaze stopped on a couple.

You saw Saerin laughing happily and wiping some sauce from a guy’s mouth.

You cringed when you saw the guy.

It was not your Daehyun oppa but another man.

*Saerin is not with Daehyun oppa…? That is cheating behind Daehyun oppa’s back!!!!!*

Myungsoo, who was siting across you, saw you staring at something intently and followed your gaze.

He gasped when he saw Saerin acting all clingy to the guy. And most importantly, it was not Daehyun.

“Yo, Myungsoo, ____, the heck are you guys staring at?” Chunji asked.

“That is with ano-“

“Nothing, nothing.” You interrupted Myungsoo and smiled at Chunji.

Luhan was fast enough to notice that something was not right.

“Myungsoo, what are you talking about?” Luhan asked, eyebrows furrowed.

You signalled to Myungsoo, asking him not to tell anyone. You know that Luhan will explode once he find out about it.

“N-nothing. I just s-saw someone I knew.” Myungsoo stammered.

“Really?” Luhan cocked his eyebrow and stared at Myungsoo.

“Nae hyung.”

“Well okay, then.”

 

The foods you guys ordered arrived.

 

You tried your best to ignore the fact that Saerin is just sitting a few seats away from you guys and ate your burger.

“Oh moh wif ith tho naith,” Chunji said with his mouth full. (Oh my this is so nice)

Luhan smacked the back of his head, “Yah, didn’t I tell you not to talk when your mouth is full? It’s disgusting, okay?”

Chunji glared at Luhan but continued eating shortly after that. You shook your head and chuckled.

“Chunji oppa is so cute.”

Luhan nodded and smiled, “In an annoying way.”

You nodded in agreement and continued to eat.

You saw Saerin walking and grabbing the guy’s hand and you looked at her in disgust. *. Cheating on my perfect brother for a guy who’s so ugly. Urgh.*

Myungsoo saw you looking at them and tried to distract you. “____-ah, ahh~”

You looked at him weirdly, “What?”

“Ahh~~ Open your mouth~”

You hesitantly opened your mouth and ate the fries.

Myungsoo then mouthed to you. ‘I wanted to distract you.’

You rolled your eyes and continued eating, but still disturbed after seeing Saerin with another guy.

 

 

Everyone was full after the sumptuous dinner.

Chorong and Bomi decided to stay over at your house again just to ensure that things would be alright. You agreed, so that you would not feel so lonely in the big house, alone, without Daehyun at home.

Before Chorong, Bomi and you headed home, Chunji and Luhan came over and talked to you.

Luhan started the conversation, “We saw.”

You feigned innocence and tilted your head, “Saw what?”

“Saerin and that guy.” Chunji answered.

You felt a lump on your throat and you could not say anything.

You tried to say something but the words seemed to be caught in your throat.

Luhan ruffled your hair, “It’s alright. I know you feel sad for Daehyun. It’s alright. We have evidence. Chunji was quick and ninja-ish enough to take pictures of Saerin and the guy.”

You smiled, thankful that Chunji did it.

You bid goodbye to Myungsoo, who’s house was only a walking distance from the restaurant.

Myungsoo turned around and held out his pinky and thumb, asking you to call him.

You chuckled and nodded.

Luhan saw it and smiled.

Luhan went to his car bonnet, took something out and walked towards you.

“____-ah.”

“Nae?” you turned and smiled at him.

He held something out from his back and you gasped, surprised.

“OH MY GOD OPPA! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!”

It was the Rilakumma plushie you wanted earlier.

“How did you know I wanted it, oppa?”

“I could tell from the look in your eyes,” Luhan said, smiling and caressing your hair.

“Thank you so much, oppa," you thanked him again and hugged him.

He hugged you back and kissed the top of your head, “Anything for you, ____-ah.”