A happy ending, indeed

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

It was a hectic outing to Jeju island.

Everyone was there, Daehyun and Saerin, you and Myungsoo, Chunji, Chorong, Bomi, Luhan, the Infinite and B.A.P members.

“JEJU I’M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Chunji shouted as soon as all of you reached the hotel.

It felt great to be back to Jeju, especially coming back with the people who you care about most.

“GUYS LISTEN!!” Daehyun shouted.

“The room arrangements are here.”

Everyone cheered.

“Who am I rooming with?!”

“I don’t want to be with him!”

You laughed hearing their childish whining.

“Yongguk hyung, Himchan hyung in room 201!”

“Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo in room 202!”

“Sunggyu hyung, Woohyun hyung and Sungjong in room 203!”

“Dongwoo hyung, Sungyeol and Hoya hyung in room 204!”

“Myungsoo and ____ in room 205!”

Daehyun pointed to the 2 of you, “____, Myungsoo, I trust you guys. Don’t do anything funny or I’ll consider kicking you guys out of the hotel.”

Myungsoo and you obediently nodded.

“Luhan hyung room 206, single room. Bomi room 207, single room.”

“And the couple, Chunji and Chorong, together in room 208!”

“Saerin and me in room 209!”

Yongguk cleared his throat, “Look who got the room at the far end of the corridor? What are you guys planning to do? Play games on the bed?”

Daehyun and Saerin blushed, “HYUNG NO!” “OPPA NO!”

“Awww just look at their reaction how adorable!” Himchan cooed.

“We have underaged kids here! Please!” Youngjae shouted and pretended to cover Jongup and Zelo’s ears.

Daehyun immediately looked away, “Go up to your rooms now! See you guys down here in 1 hour time!”

Chorong walked away first and you heard Chunji shout, “OI! I MAY BE YOUR BOYFRIEND BUT I’M NOT YOUR MAID! CARRY YOUR HUGE LUGGAGE BY YOURSELF, WOMAN!!”

Chorong turned around and stuck her tongue out, “You’re my boyfriend. A boyfriend should help his girlfriend. Look at Daehyun and Myungsoo! They’re helping Saerin and ____! Learn from them!”

Chunji rolled his eyes and sighed, “Fine fine, darling, I’m doing this because I love you.”

You smiled and patted Chunji’s back, “Awwwww that’s the first time I see you so sweet.”

Chunji smirked, “I’m only sweet to Chorong.”

“AWWWWWW I’M HONOURED, YOU !” Chorong shouted.

Chunji ruffled his hair and stomped on the ground, “Tell me I’m dreaming. Why is she even my girlfriend oh my ing god!”

“I’M YOUR GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I ACCEPTED YOUR LAME CONFESSION!” Chorong answered.

“ STOP EAVESDROPPING!” Chunji shouted.

“Is that how you treat your girlfriend? I’m going to tell umma!” Chorong said and stormed up to her room.

Chunji’s eyes widened in panic as he chased after Chorong, “ baby I’m sorry forgive me, what do you want me to do? I’ll do anything! Please forgive me don’t tell my umma! She will kill me! Baby, please. I love you!”

You laughed and shook your head.

Luhan came from behind you and ruffled your hair, “Hello, little sister!”

“Hello, older brother!”

The 2 of you made eye contact and laughed.

“How’s life?” Luhan asked you.

“Good.” You smiled.

“Good to know.” Luhan said.

You hooked your arm with his, “We should go out together, been a long time since we spent time together.”

Luhan winked, “Okay, meet me here in 15 minutes?”

“Okay!” you replied and saluted him.

Myungsoo who heard everything, ran to you, “You’re going out with Luhan hyung?! I’m going to follow!”

Luhan shook his head, “Well, ____, seems like your boyfriend is a little bit too paranoid.”

Myungsoo pouted, “I just love her, okay?”

“Psssshhh paranoid jerk!” you .

“WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME JUNG ____?”

You shrieked and hid behind Luhan, “Oppa protect me from that dangerous beast!!”

Luhan pretended to take a sword out and pointed it towards Myungsoo, “Do not lay a finger on my princess or you will die!”

“ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!” Myungsoo pretended to growl and chased after you and Luhan.

Daehyun shook his head when he looked at the scene, “To think that Luhan hyung is 23 years old…”

Saern chuckled and rested her head on Daehyun’s shoulder, “What a happy ending for everyone..”

“Yes, a happy ending indeed,” Daehyun smiled and kissed Saerin’s temple.

 

 

 

Author's note:

IT'S COMPLETE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

Subscribers, thank you so much for subscribing to this story I love you guys (':

People who commented, I love you guys tooooooooo /hugs

Silent readers, I love you guys too HAHAHAHAHAH

Thank you for supporting me, I ended this fanfic YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY :D

Thank once again, I love you guys so much thank you so much <333333333

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you once again guys. I love you all <3