Daehyun

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

You stared blankly at the ceiling in your room as thoughts about Daehyun ran wild in your mind. *Is Daehyun oppa doing fine? Where is he now? Is he thinking about me now?*

You tossed around in your bed. You could not find the perfect position to sleep.

After about 15 minutes of tossing and turning in your bed, you sat up and decided to go out to get some fresh air.

 

Meanwhile, Daehyun kicked some stones as he walked along the road.

Lonely. That was exactly how he felt at that moment.

*What is ____-ah doing now? I should apologise to her for slapping her. I’m a really bad oppa…. I can’t believe I actually listened to what Saerin told me to do. I acted like I was drunk…. And I slapped my one and only precious sister…*

 

What Daehyun and you did not know was… the 2 of you were walking towards each other.

You went into the 24 hours café and got yourself hot Americano.

At the same time, Daehyun was in the shop next door, buying a can of Milo for himself.

 

“Miss, here’s your Americano!” the waiter said, smiling at you.

You smiled, paid and waved goodbye to him.

 

“Here you go, Mister.”

“Oh, thank you.” Daehyun answered and headed out.

 

You walked towards the park, not knowing that Daehyun was behind you.

You sipped your hot Americano and inhaled the nice aroma, *Daehyun oppa will really like this Americano. It tastes just nice. Not too sweet, not too bitter.*

 

Daehyun took a big gulp from the can. *Milo. ____ really likes Milo. That little girl.*

 

The 2 of you smiled at the thought of each other.

 

You sat on a bench, in front of the fountain while Daehyun sat at the bench beside you, also facing the fountain.

Many people believed that shouting what you wanted in front of the fountain will make it come true.

You placed your Americano down on the bench and walked towards the fountain, with a hopeful smile.

“Okay ____, you can do it.”

 

At that exact same moment, Daehyun placed his can of Milo on the bench and stepped forward.

 

The 2 of you inhaled and at the same time, shouted out,

“I MISS DAEHYUN OPPA. I WANT HIM BACK. THE OLD DAEHYUN OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“I MISS _____. PLEASE GIVE ME THE COURAGE TO APOLOGISE TO HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Your eyes widened when you heard your name being shouted.

You hesitantly turned to your right and saw Daehyun standing beside you, staring into your eyes.

“____-ah.” He whispered your name.

“D-Daehyun op-oppa.”

 

Daehyun walked towards you, still staring into your eyes.

You did not hesitate anymore and lunged forward to hug Daehyun.

“Daehyun oppa! I missed you!!”

Daehyun hugged you tight and kissed your cheeks, temple and your nose.

You missed his kisses and the warmth you feel when he hugs you.

“____-ah.”

He held your shoulders and studied your face.

“How are you doing, little girl?” he said, pushing your hair out of your face.

“Good.” You answered, looking up to Daehyun with tearful eyes.

“Do you know how much I missed you, oppa?” you said, still hugging him tight and burying your face into his chest.

Daehyun rested his head on top of your head and shut his eyes tight.

You began sobbing, realising how much you missed Daehyun.

“Maybe I should explain, ____-ah.”

Daehyun held you tight and led you to the bench.

“____-ah, oppa’s sorry.”

Daehyun held your cheeks and gazed lovingly into your eyes as he wiped your tears away gently with his thumb.

Daehyun thought about that night and the first drop of tears was about to drop.

He blinked it away and inhaled deeply, before starting to explain, “____-ah, I know I was wrong. I shouldn’t slap you like that. Hit me all you want. You can stay mad at me. I was wrong. I was really wrong. I listened to her. I don’t want her to hurt you. She knows that we own the hotel and the café. All she wants is money. Money, money and more money. I have to listen to her. She threatened to hurt you.”

Daehyun took your hand into his and caressed your cheek.

“Forgive me? Please?”

Daehyun tried his best to blink the tears that threatened to drop away.

You could see hope in his eyes and you immediately hugged him, “Of course I’ll forgive you, you pabo oppa.”

Daehyun smiled, and carried you up, spinning you around, “I love you, you little baby.”

You chortled, “Didn’t know you could be this sweet after what you did to me that day.”

Daehyun glared at you playfully, “Hey…. Don’t remind me about what I did to you!”

“And why not?” you challenged him.

“Are you trying to make me die out of guilt?”

“Maybe,” you shrugged playfully and smirked.

“Ya Jung ____, didn’t I apologise, I’m sorry, okay? I’m really sorry,” Daehyun begged. You could hear the desperation in his voice.

“Okay, okay, Jung Daehyun. I forgive you.” You smiled yet again and hugged Daehyun’s waist.

Daehyun encircled his long arms around your waist and kissed your forehead, “Hey, you grew thinner.”

“Duh,” you answered and playfully rolled your arms, “I didn’t eat because I thought about you a lot and I missed you like hell.”

Daehyun gasped, “You didn’t eat because of me?!?!!”

“Yeah, I felt miserable after that night, you know.”

Daehyun kept quiet as another tear formed in his eyes but this time, he did not blink it away. He let it roll down his cheeks.

You heard Daehyun sobbing and immediately let him go, “Hey hey oppa, are you okay? I thought I was supposed to cry, not you!”

Daehyun chuckled as he wiped the tears away, “No, no, I’m fine. Something got into my eyes.”

You shook your head and softly placed your hand on his back, “Are you trying to be manly? Tsk you fail.”

Daehyun softly knock your head with his knuckles and clucked his tongue, “I was trying to be funny to cheer you up, pabo.”

You laughed again, “I missed you calling me pabo, oppa.”

“And I missed you calling me oppa.”

The 2 of you laughed and hugged each other, yet again.

 

*Everything’s fine now. Problems with Luhan oppa and Daehyun oppa settled.*