A happy breakfast

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“____-ah, wake up, dear. I prepared breakfast!”

You groaned and stretched when you heard Bomi’s voice.

You tied your hair into a tight bun and headed to Daehyun’s room, waking him up.

“Oppa.”

Silence.

“Daehyun oppa.”

Still silence.

“Daeh-“

“____-ah!! Come down now! Breakfast is ready!”

You got startled and rushed down to the kitchen.

You smiled softly when you saw Daehyun with his apron on, pouring milk into cups.

“Good morning, my baby girl,” Daehyun said, walked towards you, and kissed your forehead.

You smiled. *Daehyun oppa kissed my forehead just like last time~~~*

“Good morning oppa,” you replied, obviously happy to have Daehyun back in the house.

“Okay okay, I understand, you only see your Daehyun oppa, huh? What are we? Invisible? Chunji! Myungsoo! Luhan oppa! Look! ____ don’t even care about us now!” Chorong complained and pouted.

“Oh? Luhan, Myungsoo and Chunji oppa are here too?” you said, surprised.

“LOOK! She even tried to change the topic!” Chorong crossed her arms and playfully glared at you.

Luhan, Myungsoo and Chunji chuckled as they walked towards you.

Luhan smiled as he walked towards you, urging you to walk into his arms to hug him, “Good morning, ____.”

Daehyun held his hand out, “Nuh-uh. No hugging in front of me.”

Luhan groaned and rolled his eyes, “Daehyun, it’s definitely better without you here, for some reasons.”

Daehyun raised his eyebrows, “What? You mean you had skinship with ____ a lot while I was away?”

“Yeah. Jealous?” Luhan smirked.

Myungsoo chortled and shook his head, not believing how childish Luhan and Daehyun are.

“Jealous? Hyung, hyung……..,” Daehyun shook his head,  “Why the hell would I be jealous? I live with her. I’m her brother. I can kiss her anytime I want~~” Daehyun said.

Chunji’s face contorted in disgust, “Ew, you made it sound like you guys are a couple. Ew go get a room!”

Bomi smacked Chunji’s arm, “THAT WOULD BE ! EWWWW LEE CHANHEE!”

Chunji rolled his eyes and shrugged, “Well whatever.”

 

 

“Oh my god the waffles are nice, Chorong!!” Chunji complimented and held his thumbs up.

Chorong giggled, “Thanks but Daehyun was the one who did it!”

“D-Daehyun?” Chunji asked, “Well, I’ll take back my words, then.”

Daehyun side-eyed Chunji, “Yah Lee Chanhee. Do you guys have something against me or something?”

“No. Why? If you think so, well-“

“Can you guys stop bickering?” Luhan lazily stopped them.

“Yeah, says the person who bickered with Daehyun just a few minutes ago.”Chunji replied, stuffing his mouth with more waffles.

It was silent as everyone was enjoying their breakfast until you broke the silence.

“So….. How can you guys get along so well? Are you guys acting or something?”

Myungsoo looked at you, tilting his head, “You mean?”

“I mean….. aren’t you guys supposed to be mad at Daehyun oppa or something?”

“Oh, no worries. We had a physical fight before you woke up and we punched Daehyun a lot. He deserved it, “ Chunji answered and sighed.

You gasped and got up to examine Daehyun. You tilted his chin and checked his cheeks but you could not detect any bruises.

“Oh, nice joke, Lee Chanhee.”

“Thanks, I feel honoured.” Chunji answered and blew his nails.

Chorong spoke up, “We forgave him. He explained everything to us. Oh and we need to do something about that .”

Everyone nodded in agreement but Daehyun quickly objected.

“NO! I mean you guys can’t do anything to her! She have bodyguards with her! And she gets whatever she wants. I’m serious! And she said she would hurt _____ if I try to do something funny, so please don’t. I don’t want any of you to get injured because of her. Please?” Daehyun pleaded.

“What is she? A princess? A stuck up ?” Chunji asked.

“Daehyun, I can’t believe you actually listened to whatever she said.” Luhan sighed and shook his head.

“But she threatened to hurt ____!” Daehyun shouted.

Everyone kept quiet.

“It’s alright. Daehyun oppa, it’s best if you follow whatever she says for now.”

“W-what, ____?” Daehyun asked in disbelief.

“Convince her. Make her think that you still hate me.”

“Hmmmm good idea,” Bomi said and ruffled your hair.

You beamed.

“BUT! But, on one condition.” You said, raising one finger up.

“What?” Daehyun asked.

“You,” you pointed to Daehyun, “You can’t slap me again. Do anything to convince her that you hate me, push me, shout at me, anything, but, you can’t slap me again. Understand?”

Daehyun chuckled and hugged you, “Okay baby.”

“Oh yeah guys, the say I slapped ____, I practiced a lot in the toilet before I slapped ____. I’ve never slapped anyone in my life before so I practiced a lot. In front of the mirror.”

Everyone started crazking up.

“He actually practiced!!” Bomi said and laughed.

“Yes, I did,” Daehyun said and lowered his head in embarrassment.

“It was so painful, you know, oppa? I thought my right cheek was gonna burst!”

Daehyun gently rubbed your right cheek and kissed it, “Better now?”

Myungsoo cringed and looked away. *He’s just ____’s brother but I’m so jealous.*

Luhan saw Myungsoo cringe and tried to stifle his giggle. *Myungsoo’s jealous. I shall talk to him later.*