Breakfast

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

You woke up the next day when the first ray of sunlight hit your face. You groaned and looked around. There was something unusual. You felt something heavy on your waist.

Your heart was thumping rapidly and you slowly turned around but softened when you saw Myungsoo’s sleeping face.

*He stayed here for the night to accompany me because I was sick…?* You smiled softly and swept his bangs away from his face. You slowly caressed Myungsoo’s cheek and kissed his nose lightly. *I love you Kim Myungsoo.*

You got up from your bed and stretched. *It’s a wonderful morning. Should make full use of it.*

You headed to the bathroom and got ready. *I should make breakfast for oppa as a thank you gift.*

You pumped your fist and smiled, “____, good luck!”

 

Myungsoo groaned and tapped the space on his left.

Empty.

*Why- why is it empty?*

Myungsoo groggily sat up and yawned. *Oh what a perfect morning.*

Myungsoo squinted and looked around the room. *Eh? ____’s not here?*

Knock, knock, knock.

There was a soft knock on the door and he quickly straightened up and checked his reflection. He was now more conscious of his appearance after the incident yesterday. Pink glove, pink apron and hair tied up.

“Who is it?” he asked.

“It’s me, oppa.”

Myungsoo smiled brightly when he heard your voice.

“You idiot, it’s your room, why knock?” Myungsoo chuckled and stood up to open the door.

 

“It’s common courtesy, oppa.”

Myungsoo opened the door and smiled, “Feeling better?"

 

You nodded and shoved a towel, a shirt and pants onto his arms.

“Here, go take a shower and come down. I’ll be preparing breakfast. Go go go! I’ll give you 20 minutes!” you ordered and pushed him into the bathroom.

Before you could close the bathroom door, Myungsoo stuck his leg out and peeked, “Hey baby, why don’t you join me? We can save water.”

You rolled your eyes, “Nah, it’s alright, Daehyun oppa won’t mind paying for the bill.”

Scoffing, Myungsoo lightly hit your head and pouted, “Okay, fine, I’ll go shower and never come out!”

He slammed the door shut while you laughed, “You’re a big boy! Don’t sulk or you’ll get wrinkles!”

 

“I’m done showering!” Myungsoo said while walking down the stairs.

You held 2 fingers out and motioned him over, “Go sit while I do some last preparation for your breakfast.”

Myungsoo went behind you and hugged your waist, “Hmmmm you smell nice.”

“Ew what are you? A dog?” you playfully asked.

Myungsoo placed both his hands on his chin and barked, “I’m a dog only for you, master!”

You laughed and lightly whacked his arm, “Myungie, you’re a good dog, right? Now listen to your master and sit on that chair over there. Okay?”

Myungsoo immediately removed his hands from his chin and glared at you, “You’re joking right?”

You blinked innocently and pointed to yourself, “Do I look like I’m joking?”

“Yes, definitely.”

“No why would I joke around, Myungsoo oppa?”

Myungsoo sighed and walked to the living room, “I don’t want to fight with you over a stupid matter. I’ll go sit at the living room. Call me when it’s ready.”

Before Myungsoo walked away, you immediately ran to him and hugged his waist, “Aww oppa you knew I was joking, right? I love you, of course I wouldn’t treat you like that.”

Myungsoo turned around and crossed his arms, “You know what you’re supposed o do when I’m mad. Now, do it.”

You hesitated for a moment but quickly tip-toed and pecked his lips, “Happy?”

“Happy. Very happy,” he beamed.

You chuckled and took the plates with you, “Breakfast’s ready, your highness.”

Myungsoo played along and cleared his throat, “What did you cook for me today, maid?”

“Scrambled egg with bacon and a sandwich with orange juice.” You answered and bowed.

Myungsoo smiled and pulled you over to him, “I told you this many times before but I’ll just tell you again.”

You sat on his lap and searched his eyes.

He grazed a finger over your bottom lip and whispered, “I love you.”

You blushed but still looked into his eyes, “I love you too.”

“What would you do if I kissed you? Your lips look so soft,” he said and combed your hair with his fingers.

“I would…………  choose to eat the food in front of me because it’s tempting.” You said, and jumped down from his lap.

“You’re choosing food over me?!” Myungsoo raged.

You winked and stuck your tongue out, “I’d choose you but the food is too tempting now. Now let’s eat before it gets cold.”

Myungsoo sighed and sat in front of his breakfast. *It’s so hard to kiss _____.*