Reconcile

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

"Okay, kids! Breakfast is ready!” Chorong called out and beamed, proud of what she produced.

Chunji got up and pulled you with him, “LET’S GO! You need to cheer yourself up!”

You stepped into the kitchen and sniffed in the nice aroma of scrambled eggs, toasts, pancakes and milk.

“Unnie did all this?”

“Of course! And your Bomi unnie too!”

You smiled and got ready to dig in when the doorbell rang. You stiffened. *No, it can’t be Daehyun oppa.*

Chorong, Eunmi and Chunji looked at each other knowingly and smirked.

Chorong stood from her seat, pat your head and smirked, “Everything’s going to be fine, ____-ah.”

You slowly started eating and occasionally glance at the living room to see the person that will come in.

“No, oppa. You don’t have to be all awkward around her. Just sit and talk. Okay?” you heard Chorong.

*Oppa? Chorong unnie doesn’t call Daehyun oppa, oppa. So who can it be…?*

You shifted around awkwardly on your seat and decided to ask Chunji, “Erm…. Chunji oppa. Who’s coming?”

Chunji looked at you and grabbed your shoulder. His grip was firm, but comforting at the same time.

“Someone. We need to fix one of your problems.”

You still did not get it and you asked Bomi next.

“Unnie, I’m sure you know who’s coming. Please tell me. Please?”

Bomi shrugged innocently and smiled, “You’ll know soon. I can’t tell you now.”

The suspense was killing you and you looked at the living room again. This time round, you saw the person and your breath automatically hitched.

Luhan.

He was there, standing near the kitchen door, looking at you.

You looked away and avoided eye contact with him when you heard the chair in front of you being dragged.

You shut your eyes tight. *Please let it be Chorong unnie. Please. I don’t want to sit in front of Luhan oppa.*

You heard Chorong clearing and you opened your eyes.

The moment you opened your eyes, you made eye contact with Luhan.

*Great. Awkward. Good job ____.*

Bomi rubbed your back and smiled reassuringly.

‘Everything will be fine.’ She mouthed.

You sighed and tried your best not to look in front of you.

No one lifted their fork or knife up. No one had the appetite to eat, with the awkward tension.

“This pancake is really nice, Chorong!” Chunji said, in an attempt to lift up the mood in the room.

“Thanks. Eat more, then. ____, eat more. Luhan oppa too.”

You simply nodded and mentally cursed Chorong, Eunmi and Chunji for planning this.

After what seemed like years, Luhan spoke up, “____-ah, your oppa here is stupid. I shouldn’t have acted harshly that day. I just missed you a lot and I… didn’t know how to face you. I.. I understand if you’re still mad at me. But I’m really sorry. Please don’t blame Chorong, Bomi and Chunji for anything that happened today. I wanted to meet you. And…. Chorong told me about what happened yesterday. I’m sorry…. I should have been there yesterday. I’m sorry for not protecting you yesterday. Please… forgive me, Jung ____?”

Slowly lifting your head up, you met eyes with Luhan and you burst out crying all of a sudden.

Chorong, Bomi, Chunji and Luhan gasped while Luhan went over to your side.

Luhan wrapped his arms around your shoulders, “Woah woah, ___-ah, oppa’s sorry. Please don’t cry. You’re making me feel more guilty!”

You harshly pushed his hand and looked away.

You could hear Bomi gasp.

Luhan sighed and got up, “I guess…. You won’t forgive me… I’m sorry once again-“

“Now you feel how I felt that day?” you asked.

“H-huh?” Luhan answered, shocked at your sudden question.

“You feel how I felt, when you pushed me away that day? You know how I felt? I felt like no one needed me. I felt useless. Do you know how I felt last night? Earlier that day, you pushed me away. The same night, Daehyun oppa slapped me. My own brother slapped me. I felt like an old doll, being thrown away. I felt really useless. Like I have no reason to live.”

You cried more and Chunji comfortingly hugged you.

You buried your face into his chest and hugged him tight.

Luhan felt a pang of guilt slapping him across his face, hard.

“____-ah d-don’t say things like that!”

Everyone was silent, only your cries could be heard.

“____-ah, oppa’s really sorry. I really shouldn’t have treated you that way. I’m really sorry. I was selfish. I didn’t think about your feelings. About what you went through the past few days. I only thought about my feelings. I’m really really sorry. Please forgive me. I can’t live without you, ____-ah. Nothing’s the same without the cheerful, joker, sarcastic ____. Please.”

Chunji let you go and lightly pushed you towards Luhan.

Luhan held you tight, hugging you and rocking you from side to side, not wanting to lose you. He rested his chin on top of your head and kissed it, “I was silly, ___-ah. I won’t do it again.”

You looked up and looked into his big, round eyes. “Promise?”

Luhan smiled and kissed your temple, “I promise, Jung ____.”

You smiled and hugged his waist, not wanting to let him go.

Chorong, Bomi and Chunji smiled too, looking at you and Luhan hugging each other.

“I’m so glad they’re back, now.” Bomi whispered.

“Yes, me too.” Chorong said and hugged Bomi.

“Yo, count me in!” Chunji hissed.

Chorong and Bomi laughed and the 3 of them walked towards you and Luhan.

Luhan looked at the 3 of them and smiled tearfully.

“Come here, the 3 of you. Group hug.”

 

Everything was fine at that moment and everyone ate happily, chatting and joking around.

You felt relief but you remembered Daehyun all of a sudden. His smile. His laughter. His warmth when he hugs you. The way he looks into your eyes and pushes your bangs away from your eyes. You missed everything about him. And to think that you saw him the previous night.*When can I see you, oppa? I miss you, Daehyun oppa.*

 

 

 

Author’s note:

Ayo guys. I’m sooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating )’:

There was this unknown problem with my computer and yeah, that stupid computer of mine ):<

Hope you guys like the update.

AND HOORAY! YOU’RE OKAY WITH LUHAN NOW MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:D

But the real drama have yet to come! c: