Myungsoo to the rescue

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

“I love you, ____. I really do.”

You smiled and lightly pushed Myungsoo’s chest, “You’re so cheesy.”

“I know.” Myungsoo replied, smiling.

You reached out to touch his cheeks and admired his face, “What did I do in my previous life to deserve a guy like you?”

Myungsoo chuckled and looked straight into your eyes, “Maybe……. You saved a prince?”

You closed your eyes and leaned your head on Myungsoo’s broad shoulders, “Maybe. Or maybe……. You kissed a prince by the name of Kim Myungsoo.”

You chuckled but froze when you saw Myungsoo leaning in.

“O-oppa what are you-“

“Shhhhhhhhh,” Myungsoo placed his finger on your lips and leaned in to kiss you.

You closed your eyes and placed your arms on Myngsoo’s neck when you felt his lips on yours.

It was…. pure.

It was amazing.

A feeling you cannot describe through words. You can only feel it.

Myungsoo held you closer and deepened the kiss-

“JUNG ____ WAKE UP!!!”

“What the fu-“

“Jung ___, what are you doing? Why are you kissing the air?”

You immediately sat up when you heard Daehyun’s voice.

You combed your hair using your fingers and awkwardly cleared your throat.

“No-nothing happened. Don’t worry,” you stuttered.

“Okay then. Now go get ready.” Daehyun said, looking at you weirdly.

“What? But it’s only 8!” you groaned.

“Yeah don’t think about going on a date with Myungsoo today. Both of you can have a date at the café.” Daehyun answered sternly.

“Okay okay! What’s wrong with you? Getting all moody?”

“That wants me to follow her to the shopping mall. Ewwwwww, totally not what Jung Daehyun will do. Help me ____. Please.” Daehyun sighed and collapsed on your bed.

You patted his head, “I’m sorry oppa but I’d rather clean the toilet than follow Saerin to the shopping mall. I bet she will take millions of outfits, try all of them but… she’ll end up buying none. Or worst, she’ll end up asking you to pay for everything.”

“You don’t say. Umma and appa are going to be disappointed if they find out… that I spend the money they left us with on some useless .” He sighed and fumbled with his fingers.

“I’m sorry oppa…..”

Daehyun smiled bitterly and pulled you out of bed, “It’s alright, now go get ready. I’ll prepare breakfast for you.”

 

 

 

“Yes maam your order will arrive soon.” You smiled and bowed at the customer.

“Chorong unnie, blueberry cheese cake and hot chocolate!!”

“Yes boss!”

It was lunch time and as per normal, the café was packed.

You went around frantically and asked for orders.

“Hey.” Myungsoo whispered into your ears and hugged you from the back.

“Hello, I would love to hug you back but I’m busy now so get your apron now and help me. Quick.”

Myungsoo scoffed and mumbled, “Hard having a girlfriend who’s the owner of a café. Sighs.”

“I heard that oppa.”

Myungsoo immediately ran to the workers’ room and grabbed an apron.

“Boss how can I help you?” Myungsoo asked.

“Go get those cakes and drinks and deliver it to the customers. Quick before they complain,” you ordered.

“Yes boss!”

You chuckled. Your boyfriend was indeed adorable.

 

 

Since Myungsoo and Bomi decided to take the orders of the customers, you went to the counter to take charge of the customers who would like to take away.

A guy entered the café.

You cleared your throat and stood straight.

“Yes sir, may I have your order please?” you said and smiled at the guy.

“Oh yes please,” the guy said. The guy looked young but his voice was so deep, surprising you.

“Can I have the soup of the day, and… mango smoothie please.” He said, flashing a charming smile at you.

“Okay sir, please wait for a moment.”

You went to the kitchen and prepared the order for the customer.

“Okay sir, the soup is ready. I’ll be right back here with your mango smoothie.”

You were preparing the drink and felt uncomfortable. You felt like someone was staring at you and it was making you very uncomfortable.

You peeked behind you and saw the customer staring at you with his palm under his chin.

You mentally cursed and turned around with an awkward smile.

“Here’s your drink, sir. And the total bill is-“

“Can I have something else?” the guy asked.

“Oh sure, want else would you want, sir?”

The guy lightly smirked, “You.”

You were left dumbfounded but still smiled, “I’m sorry sir?”

“I said I want you,” the customer repeated.

“I’m-“

“I’m sorry sir but there is no such thing as ‘you’ in the menu. Please pay now, sir.” Myungsoo said and smiled at the customer.

You looked down and awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do.

“Wha- oh okay how much was it again?” the customer asked.

“9 dollars sir.”

The customer paid for his order and winked at you.

Myungsoo grabbed your wrist softly and pulled you behind him, “I’m sorry sir but she’s taken. Kindly proceed out if you do not have anything else to order. Thank you and I do not wish to see you again.”

The guy was speechless but he left immediately after Myungsoo told him to.

After the guy left, you smacked Myungsoo’s arm, “Oppa! What if he goes around telling people that the workers in this café are rude? People won’t want to come here again!”

“Oh so you’re complaining about people not coming to this café rather than thanking me after saving you from that disgusting ert?” Myungsoo asked and cocked his eyebrow.

“I- Sorry.”

“No it’s alright. I was just kidding. Next time, if there’s another ert who tries to hit on you, call me, okay? Your hero, Kim Myungsoo will save you.” Myungsoo proudly said and puffed his chest out.

You laughed and shook your head.

“Hello Myungsoo, ____.” Luhan greeted the 2 of you.

“Hello oppa~”

“Yo hyung!”

“How’s the café doing?” Luhan asked.

“Good!” you replied and held your thumbs out.

“Well okay then, go start working! Go go go!” Luhan said and clapped his hands.

“Okay boss!” Myungsoo and you saluted him.

He laughed and patted your head, “Okay, go take orders, sweetie. I’ll take care of the counter.”

“Yes boss!”

“Hey I’m not the boss. You’re the boss here.” Luhan said and placed his hands on his waist.

“But you’re acting like one, oppa,” you said and pouted.

“Okay, okay I’m sorry. I shouldn’t order the boss around. So, I’ll be doing my work now, boss!” Luhan said and saluted you.

You laughed yet again and shook your head. *Why is an adorable and kind guy like Luhan oppa still single?*