Breakfast by Myungsoo

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

You woke up the next morning and the first thing you thought of was the short reunion with your parents.

You were determined to stay strong, no matter what happen, not wanting to disappoint your parents.

You smiled to yourself, stretched and headed to the toilet to wash up.

 

As you were done washing up, you could smell something nice. You smiled. *Is Daehyun oppa cooking for me?*

You hurriedly got ready and ran down the stairs.

You saw a guy wearing an apron. *That must be Daehyun oppa.*

You ran to him, hugging him from the back, "Wah Daehyun oppa, what are you cooking? It smells nice."

"I'm not your Daehyun oppa, ____-ah."

You gasped when the guy turned around, "WOAH! MYUNGSOO OPPA?!?!? HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!"

"Relax, relax. I came here to visit you but then Daehyun was at the door. He was in a hurry. Then, he told me to go in and wait for you to wake up. So, I didn't want to waste my time and I cooked you breakfast!"

You giggled and stared at him.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows, "What's so funny?"

"Nothing.."

Myungsoo walked towards you, "Tell me."

"Nothing!"

He eyed you suspiciously and cornered you. You shrieked and began thrashing wildly when you felt his hands on your waist, ready to tickle you.

"Okay, okay. Lower down your volume. Your neighbours will think that I'm you or something."

You stuck your tongue out, "Anyways, you look cute with that apron, oppa."

Myungsoo turned to you and winked, "And you look hot in that."

"Ew oppa!!! You ert!!!"

Myungsoo chuckled and looked at you, "You know, Daehyun made the wrong decision, asking me to come into the house."

You tilted your head, "Why?"

"I'm a guy with raging hormones. And look at what you're wearing now."

You looked down at yourself.

This was what you were wearing.

 

"What's wrong with my outfit?"

"Your long legs. Urgh."

You sighed, "Guys and their hormones. So, do you want me to change now?"

"Oh no no no! It's alright!"

You looked at him weirdly, "What? You want to stare at my leg?"

Myungsoo smirked, "To be very honest, yes."

You gasped and whacked his arm, "YOU ERT! EWWWWWWWWW!!!"

You ran up to your room as Myungsoo laughed.

"____-ah, how can she be so naive? She actually believed what I said," Myungsoo said to himself and shook his head, "Cute little girl."