Daehyun and....

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

September 11.

Everyone knows what happened that day.

Yes, you guessed it right. It's the day when the horrifying incident- the terrorist attacks, happened.

But for you, that day was also horrifying. Not that someone died or something but, it was the day when you were introduced to someone by..... Daehyun.

 

On that day, like every morning, you woke up, do a little bit of stretching, take a bath, and wake Daehyun up.

After taking a refreshing bath, you went over to Daehyun's room.

"Oppa, wake up. Rise and shine." you said softly and you knocked on his door.

Usually, he would open the door and kiss your forehead by the time you called his name the second time. But not that day.

You leaned back and stared at the door. *Is oppa still sleeping?*

You knocked again.

Silence.

You shrugged your shoulders and decided to prepare breakfast, thinking that Daehyun was still asleep.

 

You sang as you walked down the stairs.

 

Like this yo like this
wii araero heundeureo like this
like this yo like this
omeul dollyeo jwahuro like this
like this yo like this
padocheoreom naeryeoga like this
like this yo like this
dagachi stop ja heundeureobwah

 

You stopped singing when you saw a post-it note on the refrigerator.

"Oh? A note? Who the hell pasted it there?"

You cautiously walked to the note and read it out loud.

____-ah,

oppa went out earlier. I have something to settle. See you at the cafe okay?

I prepared breakfast for you, bb. Eat it, ok?

Take care, I love you.

Daehyun oppa.

 

You couldn't help but feel disappointed. Lately, the 2 of you didn't really have time together. Daehyun will not be at the cafe and he will come home very late. You pushed all the negative thoughts away and walked towards the table.

You giggled when you saw what was on the table. Daehyun prepared bread with nutella, and a cup of milk for you. You smiled. *Daehyun oppa is so sweet.*

 

 

You got ready and headed to the cafe.

On the way to the cafe, you saw a guy, who looked awfully similar to Daehyun. You rubbed your eyes and squinted. *Isn't that.... Daehyun oppa and....... the rude customer? Why are they laughing so happily together?*

You decided to ignore it and thought that you saw the wrong person.

You got the -I-think-something-bad-is-gonna-happen feeling as you were walking to the cafe. *Daehyun oppa and the rude costumer? I thought he hated her...*