The job starts after a holiday

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

It was once again a hectic day at Jung Cafe.

 

"Nae? Ah okay! Unnie! 1 CHOCOLATE FRAPPE!"

Everyone was busy doing their respectives jobs and of course, the customers were busy ordering too.

"____-ah."

"Wait I'm busy can't you-"

"Ya."

You rolled your eyes and turned to the voice calling you. You gasped when you saw Myungsoo. "Oh! Oppa! I'm sorry! I thought it was Daehyun oppa!"

Myungsoo smiled, "It's okay. Where's the apron?"

You pointed to the kitchen and smiled, "At the normal place, in the kitchen! Thank you so much for helping!"

Myungsoo turned around and winked, "No problem, my little dongsaeng!"

Luhan stopped preparing the dishes, rolled his eyes and glared at Myungsoo, "Someone kill that guy please. Urgh."

Bomi, who was standing just beside Luhan heard everything, "Oh oppa? You like ____?"

"I- w-what?! No! I was cursing the man who ordered this!"

Bomi smiled slyly and eyed Luhan suspiciously, "Oh really, oppa?"

"DUH! WHY WOULD I-"

"YA HYUNG! BOMI! STOP TALKING AND CONTINUE YOUR WORK!"

"YA I'M YOUR HYUNG! YOU DON'T 'YA' ME, YOU FOOL!"

"YOU'RE MY HYUNG BUT I'M THE BOSS HERE, YOU PEANUT!"

Luhan sighed and shook his head, "Bomi, let's all quit working here. The boss is so demanding. I can't breathe."

Luhan and Bomi looked each other and broke into laughter.

 

 

After a few hours of non-stop working, all of you finally got the chance to rest.

Unfortunately, just as you took your apron off to sit down and rest for a bit, the bell at the door of the cafe rang, signalling someone's entrance.

A lady around your age entered and side-eyed you.

"Erm, excuse me waitrees." She hollered as she settled down.

You furrowed your eyebrows and went to her, "Yes, may I help you?"

"Is that how you treat your costumers?"

You got fed up but, you knew that you couldn't do anything since she's the customer.

You saw the rest of your unnies and oppas glaring at the customer.

"I'm sorry about that. So, may I help you?" you said and smiled.

"Okay, I want a chocolate brownie with strawberry ice-cream and some chocolate chip as the topping and I want a chocolate bubble tea, less sugar-"

She was definitely getting on your nerve, "Excuse me for being rude but we don't tolerate customers who are picky."

"Excuse me? I'm the customer here, so you jolly well listen to-"

Daehyun was not happy with the way the customer treated you so he went to attend to her.

"Excuse me maam, I'm sorry but, you shouldn't treat my sister like that. And like what she said, we don't tolerate customers like you."

"But I'm the customer here and you're just another lame waiter he-" she looked up and gasped when she saw Daehyun.

She began touching her hair and fluttered her eyebrows, "I mean, I'm sorry for not treating you and your sister well. I'm sorry."

You gawked at her change of atititude. *Oh my god please! Acting like you're an angel in front of Daehyun oppa!*

Luhan was clenching his fist when the customer began touching Daehyun's arm, not because he was jealous but because of how she treated you and Daehyun differently.

Bomi and Chorong gasped while Chunji stared at that lady, finding it hard to believe her change of attitude.

Daehyun pulled his hand away from the customer, "If you don't like our service here, you can jolly well leave."

The customer gasped as she dramatically covered , "How dare you.... you bastard! Ah!"

Daehyun smirked, "Well, being the bastard I am, I'm asking you to leave me and my sister's cafe before I call the police."

The customer immediately stood up and glared at Daehyun, and then at you, "Oh, you two siblings will burn in hell!"

She flipped her hair and left, swaying her like a duck.

When she was out of sight, the 6 of you laughed.

Luhan began laughing, "OH MY GOD DAEHYUN! THAT WAS AWESOME HOW YOU KICKED HER OUT OF THE CAFE! NICE ONE!"

Daehyun smirked notoriously, "Well look who it is. It's Jung Daehyun."

 

 

However, at the back of the cafe, Myungsoo was peering into the cafe as he was deep in thought.

*I-isn't that the ing , Saerin? She's ing back?*