The past

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

“K-kim M-myungsoo……..?” Saerin stuttered.

"Yes, Kim Myungsoo. Nice to see you, Park Saerin." Myungsoo whispered and smirked.

Saerin looked away and swallowed hard. *He's ____'s boyfriend? Oh my god what should I do what if he tells Daehyun about the past?*

Myungsoo looked at you and winked, "Looks like it's going according to what we planned."

You cleared your throat and softly held Saerin's arm, "Saerin unnie? Are you okay?"

Saerin's shoulder jerked up and she immediately turned to you and smiled bitterly, "Y-yeah? I'm fine, no worries."

Daehyun walked over to Saerin and grabbed her shoulders, "Saerin-ah, what do you think about Myungsoo?"

Saerin smiled uncomfortably, "G-good. He looks good with ____. They're really cute together."

Daehyun excused himself and asked you to follow him while Luhan, Chunji, Bomi and Chorong followed you guys, leaving Myungsoo and Saerin alone.

Saerin avoided any eye contact with Myungsoo and looked around awkwardly. *Damn those s why must they leave me alone with this guy?*

"So... we meet again, Park Saerin." Myungsoo said, and glared at Saerin.

Saerin kept quiet and bit her bottom lip.

"I see you got a new victim. The owner of the famous hotel in Jeju," Myungsoo continued.

"Nice choice. Oh and I forgot to tell you something, nice house, baby." Myungsoo snickered, emphasising the word baby.

"Don't call me baby, Kim Myungsoo," Saerin growled.

"Oh, why not?" Myungsoo challenged and walked around Saerin.

"You know.. the other hyungs and Sungjong are determined to prove to Daehyun that you're just a who only wants Daehyun's money but well...... we're still considering."

Saerin glared at Myungsoo, "Don't you dare-"

"Oh why not?" Myungsoo interrupted, "Scared?"

"Fine, go ahead and tell Daehyun. You know what will happen to ____. Go ahead," Saerin threatened.

Myungsoo laughed heartily and stared at Sarin blankly.

"Daehyun is _____'s brother. Hurting Daehyun will also hurt ____ and it will hurt me too. Therefore, by hurting Daehyun's heart, you're indirectly hurting my heart. Again. Last time, you managed to run away, but I'm afraid you can't this time round."

Saerin clenched her fist, "I'm going to kill you Kim Myung-"

"Unnie! We're going home now. See you soon!" 

Saerin smiled and extended her arms out, "Okay see you soon, darling."

Daehyun hesitantly kissed Saerin's cheeks, "See you soon baby. Hope you like my present."

Saerin smiled.

Daehyun waved, "I love you!"

Saerin was stunned.

The rest of you bid goodbye and wished her happy birthday once again. Myungsoo walked towards Saerin, "Happy birthday. You're going down."

 

 

A few days before the party, Myungsoo met all of you to tell you guys about the real Saerin.

"Since all of you are here I feel that I, no, we, should tell you guys everything." Myungsoo announced and looked at each and everyone of you- Daehyun, Chunji, Luhan, Bomi, Chorong and you.

All the Infinite members were there and they looked... anxious.

"Sunggyu hyung, go ahead," Myungsoo directed.

Sunggyu took a deep breath and cleared his throat, "So... I was told that Daehyun's girlfriend is Saerin? Park Saerin, am I right?"

Sunggyu looked over to Daehyun and Daehyun slowly nodded, "But everything's an act."

"I know that too. So... a few years back, Saerin and I were the hottest couple in school. We went everywhere together, well we did everything together," Sunggyu paused to look at the others' expressions.

Everyone were stunned.

"We were so close till one day........ I was sick.... and I decided to call her. Well a girlfriend should take care of her boyfriend, right?" Sunggyu chuckled before continuing, "I.... called her well she picked it up but then.. I heard something that I shouldn't hear."

Chunji sat up straight and leaned forward, "What did you hear?"

"She.... well I heard her voice and another guy's voice. Not voice actually, it was moan to be exact." Sunggyu stared at the floor as he thought about that heartbreaking moment.

"It was shocking and heartbreaking to hear your girlfriend . Not because she was in pain but she was pleasured by someone else." Sunggyu looked up and smiled, "But that was the past. I wondered how I didn't even figure out that she was in another relationship with someone else. She was so sweet to me, no one would know."

Everyone nodded in sympathy before Dongwoo continued, "The guy with Saerin was..... me."

Everyone gasped in shock except for the Infinite members.

"I didn't know she had another boyfriend. I thought I was her one and only boyfriend. And it's normal for couples to..... have.. yeah. I didn't even suspect anything. That day, maybe god wanted to wake me up and tell me that my girlfriend have been cheating behind my back, I saw her with.... Woohyun. Strange how she dated us according to our age. It was heartbreaking seeing your girlfriend going out with your brother."

Woohyun smiled softly, "Yeah, heartbreaking, indeed. So.. that unfortunate day, I went out to watch a movie with her and well, it went perfect until we saw Hoya. We were holding hands and then Hoya appeared. He was so pissed and when he saw our hands but then Saerin let go of my hand and laughed."

Woohyun looked down, laughed bitterly and shook his head, "She told Hoya that I was his cousin and well I figured out that she was cheating on me. I got furious and well broke up with her at that very moment."

Hoya laughed and scratched his head, "I knew something was not right but then I decided to ignore that thought. She was lovely. Who would think that a lovely girl like her was cheating on 7 guys all at the same time?"

Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong continued their stories while the rest of you listened, totally disgusted by what Saerin did.

Cheating on 7 guys, who were all best friends, at the same time. What was she thinking?

Sunggyu cleared his throat and sat up straight, "So Daehyun, I know your relationship with her is just an act. Remember, Park Saerin is one dangerous lady. Be careful. Never offend her. Never."

"So what should we do?" you asked.

"I don't know but we need to make Saerin fall in love with Daehyun. Really really fall in love with him, and then we can get our revenge." Myungsoo replied.

Everyone looked at Daehyun who was keeping quiet.

"Is it okay for you, Daehyun?" Sungyeol asked.

"Sure. I need to make her realise how much pain she brought to us."

"Great." Sunggyu answered and smirked.