Movie

My precious boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

 

Everyone was in your house, yes, everyone. Daehyun planned a movie marathon and everyone gathered in your house.

“So what are we watching hyung?” Myungsoo asked Luhan.

Luhan shrugged and pointed to Daehyun, “Ask him, he was the one who called us over.”

Myungsoo walked towards Daehyun and slung an arm around him, “Bro-in-law, what are we watching?”

“What do you want to watch?” Daehyun placed a stack of CDs into Myungsoo’s arms and nodded to him, “You choose.”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and staggered towards a nearby table, “You siblings really love to shove things into my arms, huh?”

 

After much quarrelling and dissatisfaction, all of you decided to watch a Thai horror movie. Thai movies are always creepy so Myungsoo took the opportunity to sit beside you so that you could hug him whenever you are scared.

“SHUT UP THE MOVIE’S STARTING!” Daehyun shouted when he heard Bomi and Chunji bickering over some stuff.

“Chunji go turn the lights off, you can’t watch a horror movie with lights on. Such a turn off,” Chorong ordered and focused on the TV in front of her.

 

“HOLY THE GHOST’S BEHIND YOU !!” Chunji shouted and punched the pillow he was hugging.

“Relax Chunji he won’t be able to hear you through the TV, you idiot,” Daehyun mumbled.

“OH MY GOD SHE’S GOING TO DIG HIS EYES OUT NO RUN!!!! RUN!!” Chunji continued shouting and ordering the male actor and he would curse when the actor did something opposing to what he ordered.

You hugged Myungsoo’s arm and buried your face on the crook of his neck whenever the female ghost appears.

“NO OH MY GOD OPPA RUN!!!” Bomi shouted.

Luhan chuckled and lightly flicked her forehead, “Oppa?”

“Shut up Luhan oppa this is intense!!”

The finally came. The male lead was running away, trying to escape the ghost when suddenly the lights in the movie theatre flickered.

The huge screen in the movie theatre shows the male actor entering a room and when he entered the creepy room, he saw people lying down and in pain, with empty eye sockets. The male lead was stunned to see himself in the large screen when suddenly he screamed. There was a spotlight directing towards the door and the female ghost appeared with a small knife in her hands.

“Holy ,” you cursed and covered your face with a pillow.

Saerin looked up to you and grabbed your hand, “ this is creepy!”

“ARGHHHH!!!!!!!” the male lead shouts. The screen went black for a moment and then suddenly, it shows the scene of the male groaning in pain because his eyes were digged out by the female ghost.

“NO!”

“ NO!!”

“OH MY ING GOD!!”

“RUN RUN!!”

“I’LL BURN THE GHOST!!”

“I’m going to find you and…… dig your eyes out just like him..” The female ghost said and chuckled.

You shuddered and hugged Myungsoo’s waist.

Chunji and Luhan gulped and looked away from the TV.

Daehyun laughed when he saw your reactions, “Relax guys, it’s just a movie!” He walked towards the TV to turn the DVD Player off when a close-up shot of the female ghost suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Daehyun shouted, “HOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHAT THE WAS THAT ING HELL!!!”

You gasped and stared at the wall behind the TV, stunned. Everyone kept quiet and placed their legs up the sofa because in one particular scene, the female ghost appeared from below a sofa and dragged the victim with her.

Everyone just sat there, dazed and terrified after the movie when suddenly, the doorbell rang.

“Who the hell is that?” Chunji asked and uncomfortably glanced at all of you.

“I have no idea. Chunji you go open the door, you’re closest to the door,” Chorong nervously said and pushed Chunji out of his seat.

“ YOU!” Chunji cursed and scrambled up to his seat.

“You’re a , go open the door, oh my god,” Chorong said and rolled her eyes.

“Well if you’re that brave, you go ahead and open the door!!” Chunji shouted.

Chorong sighed and stood up, “Okay, okay fine, .”

Before Chorong walked towards the door, Luhan grabbed her wrist and smiled, “I’ll go with you.”

Chorong smiled gratefully and turned to Chunji, “Look, Luhan oppa is so manly, not like you. .”

Chunji gasped and opened his mouth to retort back but Chorong covered his mouth and pushed his head back, making him fall.

The doorbell rang once again and Luhan pushed Chorong behind him, “Stay there.”

Chorong nodded and clutched onto Luhan’s shirt. Luhan took a deep breath and grabbed the doorknob.

“Hello, pizza delivery.” A guy said and held 3 boxes of pizza out.

Luhan looked over to Chorong who was looking down in shame and bit his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing. He took the box from him, “Oh thank you, how much is it?”

“42 dollars, sir,” the guy said and smiled.

Luhan paid and brought the boxes in. “You it was the pizza delivery guy!”

Everyone looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“OH MY GOD HAAHAHA AND TO THINK THAT WE WERE SCARED!!” you giggled.

Chunji smacked his forehead, “Wow Chunji you’re such a coward.”

Everyone laughed at his comment before taking a slice of pizza each.

“Oh this is nice, Hawaiian!”

“I love Hawaiian too!”

“I love peperoni!”

Everyone compared their favourite pizza flavours and some (well, Chunji and Chorong) even bickered about which flavour was the best.

While the rest were eating, Chorong went to the CD case and looked through it.

“Avatar? Ew. Harry potter? Ew. Percy Jackson? OH MY GOD I LOVE LOGAN LERMAN!”

Your head perked up when you heard his name, “LOGAN LERMAN?! WHERE!? MY BABY!!”

“Here oh my god, he’s totally hot! I love him!” Chorong said and kissed the CD cover with the picture of Logan.

“ME TOO! OH MY GOD HE’S SMOKING HOT IN PERCY JACKSON!!” you shrieked.

Myungsoo awkwardly cleared his throat and sighed. Daehyun heard him sighing and patted his back. “We have the same fate, bro. Saerin’s crazy over Jaejoong and ____’s crazy over Logan. What happened to boyfriends before douche bags?”

Myungsoo laughed hearing Daehyun say ‘Boyfriends before douche bags.’

“Woah bro, that’s cool. Boyfriends before douche bags. I like,” Myungsoo teased and lightly punched Daehyun arm.

“Oh of course, whatever comes out from Jung Daehyun’s mouth is likeable.” Daehyun smirked and raised his eyebrow.

“Cool bro, cool.” Myungsoo answered and hit their fists together.