Hidden Emotions

Personality Clash!

 

Chaerin woke up that morning with a good mood. Although she’s not really excited about school, she was somehow looking forward to it because the past summer break was boring for her.

Her maids lined up in front of her while holding up clothes they recommended for her to wear.

“Hmm, not this.” Chaerin took the hanger from the maid’s hand and threw it. “Not this too.” She said for a couple of times.

“Aish! Really? You’re starting to ruin my mood right now!” She screamed then she took all the hangers that the maids were holding and went to her closet.

“I’ll just do it by myself! These people, you pay them to work and they don’t do it well.” Chaerin murmured to herself as she scanned the clothes hanging in her walk-in closet.

After a few minutes, Chaerin finally chose an outfit. She dressed up, put her make up on, and went downstairs to have her breakfast. Upon entering the dining room, she saw her mom, Lee Hyori, was already there, texting.

“Good morning mom!” She went to her mom and kissed her cheek.

“Good morning dearie!” Hyori replied as she rested her phone beside her.

“Do you like what I’m wearing?” Chaerin turned around.

“It’s pretty; you’re pretty, as always.” Her mother said with a smile.

“Thanks mom!” She sat at the left side of Hyori and ate.

“So, how was your first day of school?”

“Hmm, it was so-so, just that when my girls and I arrived, there was no carpet. I was even wearing new shoes. The student assigned apparently forgot it.”

“Don’t worry, I already suggested that the whole school corridors be carpeted.”

“Really? Thanks mom!” Chaerin said cheerfully.

Afterwards, Chaerin bid her mom goodbye and went to school. She met with the 2NE1 girls along the way and they went to school together, only in separate cars.

The doorway of the school was not as crowded as the day before (the freshmen probably got over their excitement). The carpet was already laid when they arrived. Chaerin was in a good mood so she smiled at whoever she met as they walked the corridors. The students were surprised to see this Chaerin.

Chaerin, along with the other 2NE1 girls, walked up the stairs towards the second floor.

“You’re prettier when you smile, queen.” GD was there, leaning with his elbows at the railings.

Chaerin was taken aback and stopped walking. “T-Thanks.”

Chaerin, better known as CL, is the school queen. She has a face that can melt the hearts of many, but her personality breaks them. She’s very mean and selfish. As long as it favors her, she’s happy. She came from a rich family, that’s why. A lot of people admire her for her looks, but hate her for her personality.

After getting past GD, Chaerin became uneasy.

“He’s still staring at you.” Bom whispered excitedly to Chaerin.

“Will you shut up?!” Chaerin said furiously. Bom pouted.

After a few seconds of walking, Chaerin asked, “Is he still looking?”

“I thought you wanted Bom to shut up?” Minzy laughed.

“I-I just wanted to know.”

Dara and Bom laughed along.

2NE1

 

During their vacant period, the girls stayed in the classroom where their last class was held.

“Do you still have feelings for GD?” Dara asked with a suspicious smile on her face.

“W-What feelings are you talking about?” Chaerin replied somewhat nervously.

“Ehhh, you sure you don’t know?” Bom teased as she tickled Chaerin’s sides.

“Y-Yah! Stop it!” Chaerin shouted. The girls laughed, but this happy moment was interrupted.

“Knock knock.” It was, again, GD. “Chae, you busy?”

Chae? Dara mouthed. Chaerin ignored her and went to him.

“What is it?” She leaned at the wall of the doorway.

“Mr. Tablo asked if we could arrange something to welcome the freshmen.”

“W-We?”

“Uhm, yeah.”

“Well, what does he want us to do?”

“I dunno.” GD shrugged his shoulders. “Would you like to go to his office now?”

“Uhm, okay.” Chaerin turned to the girls. “I’ll be back.”

The girls mouthed words to , but she wasn’t able to absorb them.

The two walked together but Chaerin kept her distance. GD’s hands were in his pockets. He was calm and at ease while they walked while Chaerin tried to hide her nervousness.

“I didn’t know that the queen was this quiet.” GD teased.

Chaerin chuckled. “I just don’t have anything I like to say right now.”

He smiled; she blushed.

When they arrived at Mr. Tablo’s office, they were asked to sit down. The three of them brain stormed for a while and it was decided that they will be doing a performance for the freshmen at the freshmen orientation.

“May I have your number?” GD asked just as they have left the office.

“W-What?” Chaerin was surprised. “Why?”

“So that I could contact you about this? You know, about the practices.”

“Oh…” Chaerin felt awkward then exchanged numbers with him.

“Let me walk you back to the classroom.” GD said.

“No, it’s okay.”

“No, I want to.” GD smiled. Chaerin wasn’t able to argue and just smiled as a response.

“I’ll just discuss this to my group.” GD said while they were walking.

She nodded. “Yeah, I’ll talk to the girls.”

After that, the whole walk was pure silence. When they arrived at the classroom where Chaerin came, she thanked GD.

“You’re welcome. It was my pleasure to accompany the queen.” GD said in a sweet tone of voice.

Chaerin was unable to respond and blushed again. When she was about to say something, she realized that GD has already left.

“Hmmm, there seems to be something.” Bom, who suddenly appeared behind her, said.

“Uhuhm.” Dara and Minzy nodded.

“Yah! How long have you been standing there?” Chaerin asked, surprised and irritated.

 

***

 

Earlier that morning, Big Bang was in the room that was specially made for them (2NE1 also has one).

GD placed his palm under his chin and said, “How do I make this year exciting?”

Taeyang flopped back on the sofa where GD also sat. “Get a girlfriend.”

The other boys stopped what they were doing, looked at GD, and waited for his response. GD turned to Taeyang then he smiled.

 

***

 

I apologize for the late update.

I hope you don’t find this chapter boring.

Get ready for the next one, something big will happen! ;)