Confusion

Personality Clash!

Tiffany looked around searching for CL’s wardrobe.

Found it! Hah! What better way to mess with the queen than to mess with her clothing? Tiffany laughed at the thought as she executes her plan.

 

 

 

Big Bang and 2NE1 were busy getting ready for the performance. With just an hour left, everyone rushed.

CL went to change but the clothes prepared for her seemed slightly different than the ones that the designer showed her. The new one is like a one-piece swimsuit with pants underneath, only tailored beautifully. She liked it though and immediately put it on.

From the moment CL appeared on the stage, the audience began talking about her outfit.

Tiffany thought that her plan to humiliate CL was working, “Her clothes are weird, don’t you think?” She whispered to one freshman.

“It is…” Tiffany smiled, but the freshman continued, “Weird, but certainly cool.”

“It’s not weird, it’s different.” Another freshman said.

“I gotta have one of those!” Another said.

“She can definitely rock any outfit!” The students agreed.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and left before she loses herself.

 

***

 

After the performance, Big Bang and 2NE1 were on their way to their private rooms when they met BAP. Yongguk and GD exchanged glares, GD even gave him a smirk, but both probably understood that it was not the time and place for a fight.

“Yah! Don’t you think your outfit is too y?” Yongguk whispered as CL passed in front of him.

She chuckled and stopped walking, “You go on.” She called out to the girls.

Yongguk took off his jacket and covered the part starting from CL’s tummy. s tried to suppress their laughter at their leader’s cuteness.

“The whole school already saw me wearing this.” CL hit Yongguk’s head.

“I don’t care.” He said and continued to cover it.

CL smiled. “You know…” She sighed, “I… We need to talk.”

“In that case, we’ll be going.” Youngjae said. BAP, except Yongguk, left.

“What is it?” Yongguk leaned on the wall beside him.

“I’m sorry about the other day.”

“That’s okay.” Yongguk shrugged his shoulders.

“No it’s not… I don’t know why I acted like that yesterday. I know I was the one who asked for this deal, but it seems like I’m the one who forgets about it most of the time.” She looked down feeling guilty.

“Do you still have feelings for that guy?” It was hard to tell whether Yongguk was genuinely concerned or he’s just curious.

CL was flustered, “No, I don’t!”

Yongguk laughed, “See that?”

“See what?” CL blushed.

“It’s pretty obvious, stop acting innocent.” He teased.

“It is?” She bit her lip and smiled.

Yongguk nodded. Suddenly, he becomes serious, “You know, it’s entirely up to you if you still want to continue with this deal, but just in case you don’t know, you deserve better Chae.”

He was about to leave when CL spoke, “Are you saying this because of the contract with mom’s company?”

Yongguk looked back at her and said, “No, I said it because I care.”

 

***

 

“Are you already going home?” Bom pouted.

Dara laughed, “You can stay at my house for a while.”

“Sorry guys, but I have to update my video blog ‘cause I really feel like dancing right now. Lollipop is just so cool!” Minzy did a cute dance step which made the girls laughed.

“Oh, s***!” CL shrieked.

“What? What happened?” The girls were nervous.

“My phone died.” CL frowned as she stared at her phone helplessly.

“So?” The girls rolled their eyes.

“Well, I have to call my butler.”

“Use mine.” Bom said giving out her phone to CL.

“I did not memorize it. Oh, why didn’t I memorize it?” CL was panicking.

“I can drive you.” Dara offered. CL saw a light of hope.

“Or I can drive you.” A voice behind them said.

“G-GD?” CL was shocked.

“Oh, there you are! Thank goodness! Problem solved.” Minzy then pulled Bom and Dara leaving the two alone.

“Guys, wait!” CL shouted, but her friends pretended not to hear. She sighed and looked back at GD, “Well then, I guess I’d have to accept your offer.”

GD smiled and opened the door for her. She smiled back and went inside the car.

Meanwhile, Bom and Dara were in their way home.

“Do you think it’s okay?” Bom asked.

“What?” Dara, who was driving at that moment, looked at Bom for about a millisecond to ask.

“To leave them together.” Bom seemed worried.

Dara ran into a red light,” Of course,” She looked at Bom, “Let her figure out her feelings.”

The light then turned green and Dara drove off.

 

***

 

Another short chapter, sorry >.<

I wrote it beforehand in a pad paper. It was 3 pages long, so I thought it was enough, but no, it isn’t :|

I’ll try to give you a longer chapter for the next one. A lot of ideas are coming in, I hope I can include all of them XD