Start Again

Personality Clash!

 

 
"Hey! What's going on here?" GD shouted to the teenagers who were crowding the two teens that were fighting.
The teenagers gave way then GD and CL saw that the other teen picked up the other by the collar.
"Oh my gosh, Zelo." CL whispered.
"HEY! AREN'T YOU GOING TO STOP?" GD was so angry, "He's just 16!"
The guy holding Zelo smirked, "You know this kid?"
GD held his chin up, "Yeah, I know him. So take your f****** hands off him!"
Zelo wasn't doing anything, despite his height, he still has a mind of a young teenager and doesn't know how to fight.
"Why don't you pick someone your age?" GD provoked.
The guy chuckled then he looked at Zelo who was helplessly hanging on his hands, "You're half the size of this kid, what makes you think you can beat me?"
GD sighed, "Ahh! I hate bullies like you. You're all talk! Why don't you just show me what you can do?"
The guy was furious. He dropped Zelo and faced GD.
"Come on, come at me." GD teased.
Just as the guy was about to hit him, GD was able to punch him hard on the face. The guy then dropped on the floor, unconscious.
"Tsk. No sweat." GD boasted to CL, but CL was already going to Zelo's aid.
"Ahh, why do all my efforst go wasted." GD whispered to himself as he also went to Zelo.
"Zelo, are you okay?" CL asked, worried.
Zelo managed a small smile, "I'm fine."
"How can you say you're fine when you're bleeding all over." GD said, as they helped Zelo on one of the benches.
"Jiyong, take care of Zelo for a while. I'll just go look for a store where I can buy some first aid stuff." CL then rushed off without even waiting for his reply.
"Okay," GD took CL's bag and flipped through the things in there. "I can use this." He said, taking out a handkerchief from the bag. Then, he turned and took a water bottle that was resting behind him, "Hey boy, are you gonna drink this?" The teen said no so he took it and poured it on the handkerchief.
Zelo, who was sitting behind him just observed what he was doing. GD then wiped the blood on Zelo's face with the handkerchief.
"Ouch! It hurts." Zelo complained.
"Ahh!" GD stopped what he was doing, "Wipe it all by yourself then, I'm the one looking like an idiot here wiping your blood like some cheesy scene in a TV drama."
Zelo took the handkerchief, but GD didn't give it to him. GD continued what he was doing as both of them remained quiet.
"What did you do to make that kid angry?" GD asked, still wiping the blood.
"I asked if they could teach me a few tricks then he got angry and told me to scoot. He told me that this ain't no place for toddlers like methen they broke my skateboard into two." Zelo said as he looked at his broken skateboard.
"For a toddler, you're huge!" GD chuckled then he looked at the kerchief, "I hope CL doesn't get mad at me for using this."
"Are the two of you together now?" Zelo asked quite hesitantly.
GD laughed, "I knew you were some kind of spy." He became serious and continued, "No, I actually wish that we were here because were together," then he looked at Zelo, "But I guess we both know whos really in her heart."
"I'm back!" CL shouted, running.
"Finally!" GD said.
"You already wiped the blood?" CL asked as she looked a Zelo's face.
"Yeah." GD replied.
"With what?" CL turned to GD, "With my handkerchief?" She was infuriated at first, but GD just gave her a big grin, so she just sighed and began to tend Zelo's wounds.
"What are you doing here alone?" CL asked as she put some ointment on Zelo's wound and bruises.
"Why don't you just ask him where Yongguk is." GD teased as he ripped the bandaid's pack.
CL glared at him.
"What?" He said, acting innocently.
Zelo smiled then he said, "I sometimes go here alone to skateboard, but I'm not really good at it."
"I can teach you." GD smiled, then he said, "But CL's boyfriend might not approve of you being friends with me." He pouted.
CL ignored him and Zelo thought of something to say.
"But if you'd like to meet some time, just contact me. Give me your cellphone." GD said then Zelo handed him his phone. GD entered his number and saved it as 'GD Hyung', afterwards, he handed it back to Zelo.
"I'm done here." CL said, putting the first aid kit she just bought in her bag.
"Thanks." Zelo said shyly.
"You're too young to go to places like these." CL said.
"Ahh! And why can't he? He can go to places like these but he should have an elder, like me, with him." GD winked.
Zelo chuckled.
"You're such a bad influence." CL rolled her eyes and picked up her bag.
"You're leaving?" GD asked.
"It's getting late. My house is still a long walk from here." She said then she turned to Zelo, "Go home now okay? Put some ice on that when you get home." CL smiled.
Zelo smiled back, "Thank you."
GD immediately got up and took his skateboard then he looked back at Zelo. "Hey," He began, "I'll be taking this cat home. Don't tell your brother that you saw us here together today. I don't  want to cause any more trouble for the two of them."
Zelo nodded.
"Oh, and by the way," GD handed Zelo his keyboard, "Take care of this for a while."
Zelo absentmindedly took it. GD smiled at him then he jogged to catch up with CL.
Zelo stared at the skateboard and turned it from side to side. By looking at the parts, I'm pretty sure that this is very expensive.
 
 
***
 
 
“Chae! Wait for me!” GD shouted as he ran towards CL.
“You don’t have to take me home.” CL said.
“I brought you here, I’m taking you home.” GD said in a serious tone.
CL didn’t say anything. They were quiet for a long while until GD spoke.
“Chae,” GD looked at her, “Can I call you that?”
“You always called me that, although I don’t know why.” CL said.
“That’s because you call me Jiyong.” He said.
“Well, that’s because I felt like I knew you well back then.”
“Chae,” He stopped walking, “Let’s forget about the past and start anew.”
CL was surprised, “Sure, of course.”
He smiled then continued walking, CL did too.
“Why were you so kind to Zelo?” She asked.
GD shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know. He seems like a good kid.”
As they walked, CL kept on glancing at GD. I didn’t know that I’d ever get to talk to him like this... be with him like this. For so many years I’ve wanted to spend time with him, but now that he’s here right in front of me, it doesn’t feel special anymore. She sighed and looked away. So, maybe that’s why this unrequited love has gone unnoticed for a long time... because we weren’t meant for each other.
Both of them were quiet again until they reached CL’s house. They stopped in front of the gate and looked at each other.
GD smiled, “So, what going to happen between you and Yongguk now?”
“I don’t know.” CL said sadly.
“Chae,” CL lifted her head then GD gave her a kiss on the cheek. She was shocked. GD then continued what he was saying, “Tell him that you love him, tell him... like how you told me you loved me.” He gave her a faint smile and left.
 
 
***
Fast update for you my active readers!!! And a longer one than my usual updates :D
So, since some of you are still confused as to which couple would endure,
the answer is given to you by GD himself.
Too SkyDragon shippers, don’t hate me okay? I’m planning to write a SkyDragon fic (hopefully soon),
so please anticipate for it with happy hearts :*