A Surprise

Personality Clash!

 

 

“That was really fun.” CL said as she and Yongguk walked out of the club.

“So, am I forgiven?” Yongguk asked.

She laughed, “Fine! But you have to accompany me home, okay?”

“Of course.” He said with a smile.

The two of them walked for a while. CL was in front while Yongguk remained close behind. She looked around as they strolled; finally, they reached a bridge where she chose to stop. She leaned forward at the rails of the bridge and Yongguk leaned backward.

“The moon is so beautiful tonight.” CL said.

Yongguk turned to look at the moon, “Yeah, it is.”

“Remember what you told me a while ago? About doing things without knowing exactly what will happen next – taking risks.” CL continued to stare at the moon.

“What about that?” He asked.

“The first time I did that was when I confessed to GD…” She said sadly then looked down.

Yongguk felt angry upon hearing GD’s name, but he didn’t show it. He took CL’s hands and they turned to face each other. He was going to say something to comfort her but she spoke first, “The second and last time I did that was when I told him that I like you.”

Yongguk smiled. He felt kinda crazy because he can’t seem to stop himself from grinning. He tried to hide his face because he was blushing. When he looked back up to her, she was smiling too.

Why haven’t I seen her before? How pretty she is… especially when she smiles. This girl… could she be…

Before he realized it, the two of them were already leaning close to each other. His lips touched hers and he just thought… Maybe. Just maybe.

 

***

 

CL was in a good mood the following day. She was excited to go to school, and maybe to see Yongguk too.

Unfortunately, when she and the girls arrived at school, Big Bang was behind them, but CL’s not gonna let GD ruin her day – not today. The two groups greeted each other. GD greeted CL like nothing happened the day before, so she did the same. The two groups walked together. The students were extremely happy to see this entrance.

“Now that everybody’s here, I can finally begin with my post-birthday surprise for our queen.” Tiffany, who was on top of the staircase, caught everyone’s attention.

Everyone was surprised to see her. Why? Because of her new look. Her hair was dyed black. She had dark eyeliners on and her clothes seemed to shout I’m bad.

 

“Tiffany, what’s this?” CL asked.

Tiffany slowly descended the stairs, “Like I said, a surprise for you.” She smirked, “You wanted me to show who I really am, right? Fine, no more nice girl Tiffany for you.” She reached the end of the stairs where a TV stood – she turned it on.

BAP then suddenly arrived at the scene.

Tiffany chuckled and whispered, “Chae’s little knight in shining armor.”

“Okay, so let’s begin with my surprise.” Tiffany said. She pushed a button at the remote she held and then the TV screen showed an old picture of CL. “Here is a picture of our baby Chae, she ain’t that pretty before, right? Well, to be honest.”

CL laughed, “If you think people are going to claim you prettier than me after showing an old picture of mine, think again Tiff.”

Tiffany laughed back, “No, of course not. It’s not just about being pretty anymore.”

CL rolled her eyes.

“Let me continue. So, I did a little research and you know what I found out?” Tiffany asked the crowd, “I found out that the history of our Queen CL and Prince GD goes way back to high school.”

The students gasped. CL’s eyes widened.

“Tiffany, I don’t understand.” GD said.

“You don’t understand anything ‘cause you’re stupid. All you know is how to make yourself look good.” Tiffany said.

“What?” GD was furious.

“Tiffany, that’s enough.” TOP exclaimed.

“No, no one’s going to tell me when to stop.” Tiffany acted tough, even though it hurt her to say that to TOP. “The reason you didn’t know that CL used to be your schoolmate was probably because she didn’t look anything like how she looks like now. You see, our high school Chae always belonged in the top class, plus she always ranked first.” The students were fascinated.

“But, there was a rumor…” Tiffany teased the crowd by saying it in a low voice.

“Say it!” A student shouted.

She smiled, “There was a rumor that she confessed to a guy named Kwon Ji Yong… and guess what? He rejected her.”

Upon hearing that, the mouths of the students dropped. CL’s heart pounded really fast. She couldn’t take any more of it, so she ran. The 2NE1 girls followed her.

GD stood in front for a while, trying to comprehend it all. When he finally got his self together, he searched for CL in the crowd with his eyes. He couldn’t find her so he ran, but Yongguk, along with the whole BAP, stood in his way.

“Get out of my way!” GD shouted.

Yongguk didn’t budge.

“I care for Chae!” GD screamed.

Yongguk smirked and took GD by the collar, “Stop acting like the good guy here. She became like this because of you. You messed her up! I’m not letting you do that again. So, why don’t you shed your true colors, show everyone here what kind of a douche you really are then you can say that again to my face.” Yongguk shoved him aside.

GD fell down with his back on the floor. Seungri ran to help him up but he pushed his hand away. GD stood up and straightened his clothes.

BAP turned away and was about to leave when GD spoke, “So, that means we both know who’s really in her heart.”

Yongguk felt his blood rush up. He turned to GD, “What did you say?”

“I said… we both know I’m the person she loves.”

Yongguk was unable to control himself. He threw a punch and hit GD’s face. GD fell again to the floor, the side of his mouth bled. GD wiped it and just smirked. He didn’t plan to hit him back anyway.

Yongguk went to Tiffany, who just watched everything happen, “Happy?”

She just smiled and thought. Yes. I’m happy to finally be able to get back at the people who hurt me. Her eyes filled with tears, but she hid them. She left the scene before Mr. Tablo even arrived.

 

***

 

I suggest that you play Big Bang’s “Together Forever” at the part where Yongguk was thinking about how beautiful CL is, that song is the culprit for the kiss! LOL.

I was taken away by the melody that I just wrote that :3

Hope you liked that SkyBang there :D