Changes

Personality Clash!

The six members of BAP followed Mr. Tablo quite nervously. Who knew that being in a situation like this would make these bad boys shiver?

“So, this is where your first class will be.” Mr. Tablo said with a smile. “Just look for your schedule at our online website. Since this is an advanced class, we’ll provide you with the past lessons through e-mail. We’ll also try to talk to the professors and ask them to help you out.”
All of them just nodded.
When they entered the room, Mr. Tablo went straight to the professor in front while the BAP members stood at the doorway, surprised to see that their room is so huge and looked like a theater.
After talking with the professor, Mr. Tablo went up to them and said, “Good luck with your first class as Class A students.” Then he left, leaving the boys frozen as all of the students stared at them.
“What are they doing here?” Seungri whispered to Daesung, but he just shrugged his shoulders.
“Chae!” Bom squeled in a low voice.
BIGBANG and 2NE1 both belonged to Class A, the class where no one cares about their popularity. Aside from BIGBANG having connections to remain in the top class, they are also smart. And of course, as for the 2NE1 girls, they are not just beautiful and charming. They are also intelligent.
“What are you still doing up there? Go on and find a seat.” The professor said.
The boys eyed the room for a place to sit. Some of the students put their bags beside them to indicate that they don’t want them to sit there; some just ignored what was happening and went back to their books.
Yongguk, while looking around, saw the BIGBANG members and smiled. He thought that at least they know someone in the class. Then he saw 2NE1. Minzy, who was sitting at the right side of CL stood up and went to the left to sit beside Bom. Dara, who was sitting at the left side of CL, pointed at Yongguk to sit beside CL.
“Yah! What are you doing?” CL asked Dara shyly.
“Nothing.” Dara acted innocently.
Before CL could turn back to look at them, Yongguk was already on his way to the seat beside her.
“Hey.” He said.
CL was surprised. “H-Hey.”
He just smiled.
“Okay class. Let’s continue.” The professor said.
CL looked behind her to see where the other BAP members sat and she saw them with BIGBANG a couple of rows away.
She turned back to Yongguk and whispered, “What are you doing here?”
“We’re going to be in the same class from now on.” He grinned.
“We’re not in the same course you know.” CL smiled.
“We aren’t? Then why are we in the same class now?”
“Your class is a block and the teachers go to you. It’s different with us. Our classes are held in different classrooms depending on the professor and subject. You’ll see that in the schedule. So we have different classmates in each class.”
Yongguk looked at her, quite confused.
CL laughed. “You’ll get used to it in a while.”
“Excuse me, Mister.” The professor remarked making everyone turn to him. “You, the guy sitting next to Ms. Lee Chaerin. What’s your name?”
Yongguk looked around before responding in an uneasy way. “Uhm, I’m Bang Yongguk sir.”
“Okay. Mr. Bang Yongguk, stop talking to Ms. Lee, you’re disturbing her.” The professor said then went back to his lesson.
Yongguk couldn’t believe what just happened. He was pissed off. He was about to say something but CL stopped her.
“Don’t.” CL pulled him by the wrist before he does something stupid. “It’s not worth it. It’s not worth your grade.”
Yongguk suddenly calmed down after remembering what Mr. Psy told them. “Fine.” He said.
After class, they met with each other outside the room – BIGBANG, BAP and 2NE1. BIGBANG talked to BAP while they waited for 2NE1 and Yongguk.
“Hey. We need to go to our next class now.” CL said.
“Oh, okay.” Yongguk said bluntly.
“What’s wrong?” CL asked.
“Nothing. It’s just that all of this is putting me in a bad mood.” He said.
CL smiled. “Come on now. Don’t be like that.” She suddenly linked her arm with Yongguk’s. “Hmm, when is your break? Let’s eat lunch together.”
“I still need to check our schedule online. I’ll just text you.” He said.
“Okay then. I’ll see you later.”
“See you later.” Yongguk smiled.
When 2NE1 has already left, BIGBANG and BAP approached Yongguk.
“Whew! What was that?” Taeyang put his arm around Yongguk’s shoulder.
“What?” Yongguk asked.
“Let me talk to Yongguk for a while.” GD said.
“Okay.” The others backed away. The other BAP members were a bit confused.
“So, what’s up with you and Chae?” GD asked. “I saw you link arms a while ago.”
“Oh, that.” Yongguk chuckled. “It’s nothing.”
“So, you’re not yet together?”
“No. Why? Are you jealous?” Yongguk teased.
“Yeah. I am.” GD said then he smirked and went back to his friends.
This made Yongguk confused. BAP then went to him.
“Yo. What did he tell you?” Youngjae asked.
“Nothing.” Yongguk said then began walking. The boys followed.
“Hyung, I’m worried.” Jongup said.
“Don’t worry, we’re with you.” Himchan said.
“I feel kind of scared too.” Daehyun said.
“They’re room is so big!” Jongup said.
“They’re using white boards and projectors to teach.” Daehyun said.
“Most of the students even have laptops.” Himchan said.
“Yeah. They even send lessons through e-mail.” Zelo said.
“How are we going to follow with their lessons? Passing exams is already hard for us.” Youngjae said.
“Hyung, what should we do?” Zelo asked.
Yongguk looked at them. “This is for our dream, right?”
They looked at each other and nodded.
“Then do as you must.” Yongguk said.

***

How’ve you been dear readers? :)
I updated now so that I can give you something before I review for my exams. Hehe
What do you think about what’s been happening in the story lately?
Btw, wish me luck with my exams!