A Scene

Personality Clash!

“Go straight with it. What do you want?” Tiffany asked GD as they came to meet at an empty classroom.

“I bet you know about what’s happened recently. Do I have to fill you in with the details?” GD asked.

“Naw, gossip spreads around quickly enough to reach me in France.” Tiffany seemed uninterested.

“Aren’t you surprised then?”

“With what? Why she turned you down? I told you long ago, stop thinking that everything is about you.”

GD rolled his eyes and sighed. How do I deal with this girl?

“Oh! So you want my help for revenge?” Tiffany suddenly said.

“Well you can say it like that.” GD said, somewhat losing interest knowing she won’t approve.

“What’re you planning?”

GD was surprised by her being cooperative, “Well, you mess up with CL and make me look good.”

Tiffany let out a hearty laugh.

GD was more surprised, She must be crazy?

Tiffany regains her composure, “I’ll take care of the messing up part, you take care of the other one. You didn’t really expect me to agree with that right? I mean…” Then she laughed again.

“Fine, just stop laughing. It’s insulting.” GD said as he turned red in shame.

 

***

 

The day after BAP met Hyori…

 

“It’s 2NE1!” A girl shrieked.

“Where?” The men asked.

The students scrambled to the entrance of the school.

“Ah, as expected, the students will never get over 2NE1’s beauty.” Daesung said as they overlook the scene from near the stairs of the second floor.

“It’s kinda irritating, actually.” GD said in a whisper loud enough for s to hear.”

Taeyang smiled, “Jealous?”

GD just chuckled.

“Why don’t we do that too hyung?” Seungri asked.

“Because we don’t need a grand entrance to be noticed,” TOP began.

“Eh? We don’t? What do we do then?” Seungri asked.

“Nothing. People will notice us no matter what we do.” TOP finished.

GD grinned as if to agree to what TOP said.

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Where’s hyung?” Jongup asked.

“He’s gonna be here pretty soon.” Himchan said.

BAP’s attention was taken away by the chaos happening in the school’s lobby – they heard 2NE1’s coming.

“Oh! Who is it with them?” A girl asked.

“Probably their bodyguard.” A jealous fanboy said.

“Only one?” Another asked.

“That’s not their bodyguard, that’s Bang Yongguk.” Daehyun said to the curious students.

“Who’s that?” Someone asked. BAP just rolled their eyes.

CL was in front, behind him was Yongguk looking all handsome in his black pants and jacket, white shirt, and red framed sunglasses. Bom, Dara and Minzy, of course, followed.

Upon seeing this, the students reactions changed.

“Ehhhh ~ Are they really together?” Someone whispered.

“I don’t know…” A disappointed answer came from another.

“They look cute together! Although I prefer Prince GD.” One said.

The whispers continued until…

“What the … ?” CL whispered.

Even the slightest of CL’s whispers can be heard by the ears of her fans.

“Uhm… What’s wrong my queen?” An official from her fan club asked.

CL kept on tugging her heels, but it seemed stuck on the red carpet. Yongguk and the other 2NE1 girls stopped walking when they saw this.

“Aww, what a pity. That’s because carpets are not for school dearie.” Someone said out loud.

When they heard this, the students looked behind them and saw Tiffany standing at the middle.

“It’s Tiffany!” The guys shouted excitedly. She just smiled.

The students then moved aside to give way for their princess. CL glared at her, but she just smiled sweetly.

“Uhm, queen…” Her fanclub member was worried, not with her to be frank, but by what she might do next.

“Scissors?” Yongguk asked a girl near him.

CL then bent down on her knees to unstrap her heels. Tiffany chuckled seeing this. She felt like CL was bowing down to her – exactly what she wanted.

CL took off both her shoes, so as to not limp while walking.

“Oh, look at yourself now. You look like a peasant asking for shoes to keep her feet warm.” Tiffany teased.

CL rolled her eyes, “Aww, shut up! Even without shoes, you’d still look more pathetic.”

“What did you say?” Tiffany asked, trying to contain herself.

“Which part are you asking? Oh, the pathetic part?” CL smirked.

“Aish! Stop it already, here’s your shoe.” Yongguk said, handing CL her right shoe.

CL’s anger suddenly flew away, “Oh, how’d you do it?”

“I cut it.” Yongguk said.

CL looked underneath the shoe and saw a part of the red carpet attached to it, “But it’s still there… This was even one of my favorites.”

“Just buy another one.” He said.

“But the designer who made this is now dead.” CL continued to whine.

“Ahh!” Yongguk grabbed the shoe from her hand and knelt down to put it on her. “Stop acting like a baby.” He whispered.

GD suddenly alighted from his position as he watched what was happening. He gritted his teeth in anger then walked away.

“Hyung!” Seungri shouted.

“Leave him.” Taeyang said, putting his hand on Seungri’s shoulder.

When Yongguk slipped the shoe on CL’s foot, she suddenly seemed uncomfortable, moreover, she forgot how angry she was a while ago with Tiffany.

“Kyaaaaaaaa ~” The girls screamed while the guys rolled their eyes.

CL’s face turned red, whether from embarrassment or her fast heartbeat, she doesn’t know. When Yongguk was done strapping both her shoes, she immediately walked away and left him, “Let’s go girls.”

 

***

 

I regret putting Tiffany on the main photo of the story because people think her character is a biggie. I find it kinda hard to think of her parts ‘cause she wasn’t supposed to have much in the first place, but I hope to have more ideas for her.

I’m trying to maintain the momentum of SkyBang, hehe

This is a bit short but I hope you like it :)

I hope you weren't confused with everything happening at the same time :)