Supporting Each Other

Personality Clash!

"Yongguk!" CL shouted as she tried to break free from his grip but it was too tight. He just kept on walking and dragging her. "Yongguk, where are we going?" She asked again.

Yongguk let go of her hand and turned to her. His eyes widened as he shouted angrily, "How could you let him get that close to you? He almost kissed you!"
"You saw it, right? He almost kissed me, but I didn't let him." CL was irritated but she tried to calm down. "Why do you want to fight about this? Recently, it seems like all we ever did was argue."
Yongguk suddenly realized that she's right. They've only been here for half a day and they've already fought for, like, three times already. He sighed as he brushed his hair with his fingers and shook his head. "I'm really sorry Chae." He looked away, hiding his teary eyes. "It's just... I'm so confused right now."
CL took one step towards him. "You're not the only one having a hard time. I know you're really hurting right now, and it hurts me to see you like this and even more to know that I am a part of it, but Yongguk... we need to help each other." CL went to him and hugged him from behind. "I know that we can go through this - together."
Yongguk faced her and put his hand on her cheek. It was so warm that CL can't help but smile. "I'm so lucky to have you." He said.
"Oh, but you're not yet my boyfriend remember?" She teased.
Yongguk laughed. "I'm not?"
CL suddenly kissed him on the cheek then she smiled at him. "Now, you are."
He put both of his hands on her face and kissed her forehead gently. She smiled as they embraced each other tightly. "Chae, you know I'll always choose you, right? Even if it is between my life and you, I'd still choose you."
"I know." CL said, staring into the sun that was about to disappear off at the horizon.

***

The following day, Bom, Dara, and Minzy woke up early. When they went to the livingroom, they saw five BAP boys sleeping soundly.
"Why did they sleep here?" Minzy whispered.
"I don't..." Dara was still saying something when Bom suddenly shouted. "Yah! Wake up!"
The boys were startled that they almost fell to the floor.
"Ahh, why are you shouting?" Daehyun scratched his head.
"Wake up!" Dara threw a pillow on Himchan who was still asleep.
"I'm awake, i'm awake!" Himchan suddenly bolted up.
"Why did you sleep here?" Minzy asked.
"We didn't want to bother Yongguk-hyung so we just stayed here." Zelo said.
"He's scary when he's not in the mood." Himchan mumbled.
"He's always scary." Dara whispered.
"Why did you wake us?" Youngjae asked.
"We need to talk about something." Bom sat beside Jongup. "This is a serious matter."
"Can't we wash our faces first?" Himchan asked.
"No." Bom glared at him.
"Okay." He whispered.
"What do we need to talk about?" Youngjae asked.
"Did you know that Chae's mom asked Yongguk to choose between Chae and his career - your career." Bom said, ignoring Youngjae's question.
"What? Really?" The boys seemed to have awakened from their senses.
"You didn't know?" Dara asked.
"I do." Himchan said.
The boys looked at him in disbelief. "Hyung..."
"Yongguk didn't want to tell you until he's decided. I guess he told me then because he need someone to talk too." Himchan avoided his friends' eyes.
"Why didn't he tell us? He can always talk to us too." Daehyun said.
"I'm sure he just didn't want us to worry." Youngjae said.
"He must be having a really hard time now." Jongup looked down.
"Both of them are." Minzy said.
"Yongguk couldn't probably decide because he's thinking of you." Dara said. "You've all worked really hard for this."
"Is there anything that we could do?" Zelo asked.
Bom sighed. "Just support him."
They all nodded.
"Good morning!" Seungri shouted, approaching them.
"Good morning." Daesung greeted.
"Good morning." The three girls and five boys greeted back.
"Hey." It was CL.
"Oh, Chae!" Seungri was very energetic.
"What are you guys doing?" CL asked, pertaining to the girls and BAP boys.
They didn't know what to say, but gladly the attention was taken by TOP and Taeyang who were going down the stairs. "Good morning, guys." Taeyang said.
"Where's GD-hyung?" Seungri asked.
"Uhm," Taeyang looked at TOP before answering. "He left early this morning."
Yongguk also came out of his room and heard what Taeyang just said.
"What?" Everyone was surprised. Yongguk and CL caught each other's eye and didn't say anything.
"We still have a day left, so let's just enjoy it." TOP said.
"Yeah, TOP's right. Let's leave Jiyong alone for now." Taeyang smiled. "He needed to be taught a lesson. Too bad, it happened like this." He looked at CL.
"So, why don't we go and eat breakfast? I'm starving!" Daesung said, trying to light up the room with his laugh.
"Good idea!" Minzy said.
"Let's go eat!" Dara shot her hand up and ran to the kitchen. The others followed.
"Are you okay?" Taeyang asked CL.
She smiled. "Yeah."
"Good morning ma'am, sir!" The staff greeted. "Please proceed outside where the tables are set." The staff led them and outside where they saw rounded tables with four chairs for each. They took their seat and waited for breakfast to be served.

***

"What are we going to do now?" Daesung asked.
"It would be more fun if hyung is here." Seungri said.
"Yah, I told you to shut up about GD right?" Taeyang was annoyed that he stood up. Seungri knew that he would be scolded so he ran immediately while Taeyang went after him. "Come back here! You!"
"Help me!" Seungri shouted.
Everyone laughed at the scene, but they were, indeed, bored.
"How about we have a beach party tonight?" TOP asked.

***

Ooohhh, GD left. What do you think will happen next?
I really want to write an angsty fic,
so I hope I'm doing fine by putting in a few angsty scenes. Hehe.