Let Go

Personality Clash!

That weekend, all of them went to the airport - BIGBANG, 2NE1 and BAP. They we're all surprised that GD dropped from school but after talking to him, they didn't know that he would still push through with his plan.
"Why do you have to leave?" Youngbae asked as if he has not asked GD the same question several times.
GD smiled. "My father's always wanted me to go and be with him in New York. I think this is the time to do it. Also, a music school there offered me a scholarship. You know how I've always wanted to be a producer, right?"
"Are you sure this isn't about Chae?" Seungri asked quite worriedly which made everyone laugh because he was so insensitive.
"About that," GD glanced at CL. "Chae and I already talked about it." He winked at her.
"What did she say?" Daesung asked just to tease.
"She said if Yongguk breaks up with her, she'll call me immediately." GD said, riding with the joke.
"Yah! I didn't say anything like that." CL hit his arm then she looked at Yongguk who just laughed at them.
"Oh wait, I think she said she would wait for me when they break up."
"Stop it already!" CL shouted then everyone laughed.
"Jiyong, when you become a producer come back and write me a song." Bom said.
"Of course, noona."
"Whoa! He called her noona." Youngbae shouted and everyone teased GD.
After a while of laughing and joking, all of them became serious and the atmosphere suddenly became heavy again.
"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but Jiyong, if you ever feel lonely you can always call us and we'll do our best to comfort you." TOP said. "Your brothers will always be here."
"Aww," GD teased then he walked up to him and embraced him. "You'll always be my big bro." Both of them smiled.
BIGBANG and 2NE1 tried to hold back their tears. Soon, they joined the two for a group hug. BAP stayed behind, feeling a bit awkward yet inspired with the two groups' relationship. When they broke free from each other's arms, GD turned to BAP - specifically, to Yongguk.
"Yo." GD said, approaching Yongguk.
"Yo." Yongguk said.
They clapped palms, pulled each other's hand to their chest and patted each other's shoulder.
"Take care of Chae, okay?" GD said in a low voice so that only he and Yongguk can hear.
"You know you don't need to tell me that, right?" Yongguk said.
"I just want to hear you say it. Just so I'll be sure."
Yongguk smiled. "I'll take care of her, so don't worry."
GD smiled then they shook hands.
Youngbae looked at his watch then a female voice sounded from the speakers.
GD looked up and listened to the voiceover. He sighed and said, "That's my flight," He looked at them and continued. "I need to go now." He smiled as he tried to stop his tears from falling. "I'll see you all very soon." Each of them said their final goodbyes and hugged him again. The voiceover called out to the passengers again. GD smiled and waved at them. He turned and began to walk away. The smile that he kept painted on his face faded and the tears he held finally fell. He wiped it and turned to them one last time, giving them a smile.

***

The groups parted ways when they left the airport; CL and Yongguk left together.
"Where do you want to go?" Yongguk asked as he and CL held hands while they walked.
She sighed. "I don't know. I wasn't expecting that I'd feel this devastated when Jiyong leaves." She frowned. "I don't know. It's like a part of me dissapeared with him."
Yongguk smiled. "Maybe because a part of you did leave with him. For a long time you've loved and held onto him and this is the first time that you're letting him go. You can let him go now."
"You're just saying that so that I would forget about him." CL laughed.
"Well, partly I do." Yongguk said. The two of them laughed.
"Seriously, I feel a lot better now that he's not around to bother us anymore." Yongguk said.
"That's 'cause you're always getting jealous." CL pouted.
"Who wouldn't? Everyone likes the guy even when he's far worse than I am."
CL laughed. "I love you, so don't worry."
Yongguk grinned. "I love you too."
CL suddenly felt tingles in her stomach. She can feel her face redden so she looked away. "Why are you suddenly saying that?"
"What? That I love you?"
"Yeah. Stop it." CL held her cheeks as if she could stop it from blushing.
Yongguk laughed at her cuteness and continued to . "I love you, I love you, I love you..."

***

Whew! Had to squeeze this chapter during the weekend
Sorry it's a short one though
I'm working on the next and last chapter now
Sorry to rush this a bit but I need to because I won't be able to write anything until this semester is over
Seriously, school work is killing me